Ma la patch PSX di FF7 che fine ha fatto???
  • In diretta da GamesVillage.it
    • News
    • -
    • In Evidenza
    • -
    • Recensioni
    • -
    • RetroGaming
    • -
    • Anteprime
    • -
    • Video
    • -
    • Cinema

Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 14 di 14

Discussione: Ma la patch PSX di FF7 che fine ha fatto???

Cambio titolo
    Lord Comandante Jon Snow L'avatar di DARK-GOKU
    Registrato il
    11-02

Ma la patch PSX di FF7 che fine ha fatto???

come da topic...
    è un po che la cerco ma non la trovo!
    È finita?
    È pronto almeno uno o due CD?
    I programmatori sono in missione in IRAQ?

VOGLIO LA PATCH!

Thavirol Naïlo (Nome DnD) L'avatar di Iron & Ninja Snake
    Registrato il
    06-03

Re: Ma la patch PSX di FF7 che fine ha fatto???

DARK-GOKU

come da topic...
    è un po che la cerco ma non la trovo!
    È finita?
    È pronto almeno uno o due CD?
    I programmatori sono in missione in IRAQ?

VOGLIO LA PATCH!
    Credo che le "patch" esistono solo su pc...
    CONSULTATE QUESTE SEZIONI DI FFX-2: STATUS-LOOKSFERE-SEGRETI-SOLUZIONE(CAPITOLI 1-2-3-4)
    .·: IL SITO COMPLETO PER TUTTI I FAN DI FF: CLIKKATE QUI SOTTO ¬ E VOTATELO!:·.

[move]GET BUSYShake that thing Miss Kana Kana/Shake that thing Miss Annabella/Shake that thing yah Donna Donna/Jodi and Rebecca/Woman Get busy, Just shake that booty nonstop/When the beat drop/Just keep swinging it/Get jiggy get crunked up/percolate anything you want to call it/Oscillate you hip and don't take pity/Me want fi see you get live 'pon the riddim when me ride/And me lyrics a provide electricity/Gal nobody can't tell you nuttin'/Can you done know your destiny/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Woman don't sweat it, don't get agitate just gwaan rotate/Caw anything you want you know you must get it/From you name a mention/Don't ease the tension just run the program gals wan pet it/Just have a good time/Gal free up unu mind caw nobody can dis you man won't let it can/You a the number one gal/Wave you hand/Make them see you wedding band/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/Its all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Woman Get busy, just shake that booty nonstop/When the beat drop/Just keep swinging it/Get jiggy get crunked up/percolate anything you want to call it/Oscillate you hip and don't take pity/Me want fi see you get live 'pon the riddim when me ride/And me lyrics a provide electricity/Gal nobody can't tell you nuttin'/Can you done know your destiny/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/Its all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Yo Shake that thing/Miss Kana Kana shake that thing/yo,/Annabella shake that thing/Miss Donna Donna/yo Miss Judy yu'r di one and Rebecca shake that thing/Yo shake that thing/yo Joanna shake that thing/yo Annabella shake that thing/Miss Kana Kana/Dutty yeah/yo, so mi go so den/Sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/it's all good just turn me on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/it's all good just turn me on[/move][move]LIKE GLUEYeah yeah, yeah yeah, feel dat trend now, yeah yeah/Sean-A-Paul, so mi go so then/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Well enough likkle girl dem bought they own dem got di goody goody/One ting mi haffi tell dem Dutty got di woody woody/Frontway backway Dutty K man have di shooby shooby/Virgin dem waan gimme and mi have to tooky tooky/Hot girls outta road dat seh dem see mi see mi/And a tell mi seh dem have somethin fi gimme gimme/How much a one night dem all a dream bout di jimmy jimmy/Dem a promise and a tell mi seh a fi mi fi mi/But a promise is a comfort to a fool, so cool/Well yuh dun know seh dat man haffi rule, di school/We nuh pet dem just wet dem up just like a pool/And a dignitary we haffi use up mi tool/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/So how can they waan big up dem chest/But they dun know Dutty Cup we deyah rated as di best/A wouldn't they love diss this is Sean-A-Paul this/We nuh cater fi nuh guy and only girls we a request/So gimme di gal dem, yo and every minute I'm wid it/Fi get di gal dem exquisite and get dem regular visit/Just gimme di gal dem, now dem all a pressure mi cellular/Seh a mi a di dappa dem waan fi be dem big poppa/Gimme di gal dem, after di chronic we tek a drag/And I don't mean to brag everyday I got to shag/Gimme di gal dem, everytime I look inna my mind/It's only girls dat weh mi find and true mi love dem design/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got a little of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Some guy a live dem life and dem nuh really waan check it/Dem have nuh girl nuh wife nuh woman dem nah select it/Sometime mi haffi wonder if dem headset dem wreck it/Jah know dem ago bun well if dem don't waan correct it/So please, dem nuh wannabees/Dem hangout wid too much dogs and catch fleas/Dem nuh waan nuh honey, dem only waan di money/Dat's how mi know seh dem bwoy deh all a move funny/Look like dem lost, livin in di past/One ting mi haffi tell dem sorry Ma/Dem better move fast, before we get crossed/Badman nuh cater fi dem just because, so mi go so then/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue[/move][move]I' M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUWell in comes di ting dem call di broken heart /This blessed love will never part/Yuh dun know it's from the start mi tell dem seh a Dutty Yeah!!/A Sean Paul and Sasha, come sing for dem baby/Well in comes di ting dem call di broken heart/This blessed love will never part/Yuh dun know it's from the start mi tell dem seh a Dutty Yeah!!/A Sean Paul and Sasha, come sing for dem baby/Boy you make me holler/Boy you make me sweat and/I can't get your tenderness/Still I can't get you off my mind/What is it about you baby?/It's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessings loving from the start but you know we had to part/That’s the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you…/But a man gotta do what a man gotta doo…/Girl, well a never had to promise you no bling bling fo hold you girl/A just the loving weh me fling fling control you girl/And make you head swirl/And make you body twirl/And make you wanna be my one and only baby girl/Night after night me give you love fi keep you warm/Gal you never get this kinda love from you born/And now you want draw card say me just can’t perform/[S] I love you baby/A true a get the little loving and me gone/[S] You don’t know how to love me/I an I nah no time fi no kiss up an charm/[S] Not even how to kiss me/A true me take you little heart by storm/[S] I don’t know why/Babygirl, Babygirl/[S] I love you baby/A just the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessing loving from the start but you know we had to part/That's the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you…/But a man gotta do what a man gotta doo…girl/A true me give her tug love and say bye bye bye/Me turn around she ask the question why why why/When me leaving me see the gal cry cry cry/And it hurts my heart to tell lie lie lie/So don’t cry no more/Baby girl for sure/Just remember the good times we had before/[S] I love you baby/A true a get the little loving and me gone/[S] You don’t know how to love me/I an I nah no time fi no kiss up an charm/[S] Not even how to kiss me/A true me take you little heart by storm/[S] I don’t know why/Babygirl, Babygirl/[S] I love you baby/A just the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That's the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessings loving from the start but you know we had to part/That’s the dutty dutty love/I don’t know why [x3]/I don’t know [x3]/I don’t know why/I’m still in love…[/move][move]GIMME THE LIGHTJus Gimme the light/yeah yeah/Jus Gimme the light/yo yo/Jus Gimme the light/don't say it/jus gime the light/Sean-A-Paul/yo yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Could I be your protector/your buff in every sector/Everyman around dem/wanna turn your inspector/but u no let them sweat ya/No grill you with no lecture/But dem power drill/or dem feul injector/Dem a infector/Disease collector/Nuff of dem a gon on/like dem wan come wreck ya/Done out the part/where you got in your center/But u know u nah let dem guy deh affect ya, yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/One / Two / Three / Four / Five of them/Situation gettinh really live again/Girl dem wanna Fi hang out with/The players and the riders de/Beside of them and dem say/Dem tired of the liars/Dem friars and connivers/will never get inseide of dem/Dem clyder dem/Especially the money hider dem/Watchie watchie girl bout dem/A try fi make bride of dem/Denied again/some of them move like a spiderman/Girl dem say nah/open wide again//Could I be your protector/your buff in every sector/Everyman around dem/wanna turn your inspector/but u no let them sweat ya/No grill you with no lecture/But dem power drill/or dem feul injector/Dem a infector/Disease collector/Nuff of dem a gon on/like dem wan come wreck ya/Done out the part/where you got in your center/But u know u nah let dem guy deh affect ya, yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/One / Two / Three / Four / Five of them/Situation gettinh really live again/Girl dem wanna Fi hang out with/The players and the riders de/Beside of them and dem say/Dem tired of the liars/Dem friars and connivers/will never get inseide of dem/Dem clyder dem/Especially the money hider dem/Watchie watchie girl bout dem/A try fi make bride of dem/Denied again/some of them move like a spiderman/Girl dem say nah/open wide again/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know[/move]

Mines L'avatar di The Matrix
    Registrato il
    04-03
    ma ti riferisci a quella di Tidus?
    Ultima modifica di The Matrix; 12-04-2004 alle 15:16:11
    La tua firma supera il limite massimo di altezza (158 pixel). Ti invitiamo a leggere il regolamento per non ripetere l'errore.

Registrato il
    06-03
    The Matrix

ma ti riferisci a quella di Tidus?

Nel 7 non mi risulta che c' è Tidus...
    CONSULTATE QUESTE SEZIONI DI FFX-2: STATUS-LOOKSFERE-SEGRETI-SOLUZIONE(CAPITOLI 1-2-3-4)

[move]GET BUSYShake that thing Miss Kana Kana/Shake that thing Miss Annabella/Shake that thing yah Donna Donna/Jodi and Rebecca/Woman Get busy, Just shake that booty nonstop/When the beat drop/Just keep swinging it/Get jiggy get crunked up/percolate anything you want to call it/Oscillate you hip and don't take pity/Me want fi see you get live 'pon the riddim when me ride/And me lyrics a provide electricity/Gal nobody can't tell you nuttin'/Can you done know your destiny/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Woman don't sweat it, don't get agitate just gwaan rotate/Caw anything you want you know you must get it/From you name a mention/Don't ease the tension just run the program gals wan pet it/Just have a good time/Gal free up unu mind caw nobody can dis you man won't let it can/You a the number one gal/Wave you hand/Make them see you wedding band/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/Its all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Woman Get busy, just shake that booty nonstop/When the beat drop/Just keep swinging it/Get jiggy get crunked up/percolate anything you want to call it/Oscillate you hip and don't take pity/Me want fi see you get live 'pon the riddim when me ride/And me lyrics a provide electricity/Gal nobody can't tell you nuttin'/Can you done know your destiny/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/Its all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Yo Shake that thing/Miss Kana Kana shake that thing/yo,/Annabella shake that thing/Miss Donna Donna/yo Miss Judy yu'r di one and Rebecca shake that thing/Yo shake that thing/yo Joanna shake that thing/yo Annabella shake that thing/Miss Kana Kana/Dutty yeah/yo, so mi go so den/Sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/it's all good just turn me on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/it's all good just turn me on[/move][move]LIKE GLUEYeah yeah, yeah yeah, feel dat trend now, yeah yeah/Sean-A-Paul, so mi go so then/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Well enough likkle girl dem bought they own dem got di goody goody/One ting mi haffi tell dem Dutty got di woody woody/Frontway backway Dutty K man have di shooby shooby/Virgin dem waan gimme and mi have to tooky tooky/Hot girls outta road dat seh dem see mi see mi/And a tell mi seh dem have somethin fi gimme gimme/How much a one night dem all a dream bout di jimmy jimmy/Dem a promise and a tell mi seh a fi mi fi mi/But a promise is a comfort to a fool, so cool/Well yuh dun know seh dat man haffi rule, di school/We nuh pet dem just wet dem up just like a pool/And a dignitary we haffi use up mi tool/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/So how can they waan big up dem chest/But they dun know Dutty Cup we deyah rated as di best/A wouldn't they love diss this is Sean-A-Paul this/We nuh cater fi nuh guy and only girls we a request/So gimme di gal dem, yo and every minute I'm wid it/Fi get di gal dem exquisite and get dem regular visit/Just gimme di gal dem, now dem all a pressure mi cellular/Seh a mi a di dappa dem waan fi be dem big poppa/Gimme di gal dem, after di chronic we tek a drag/And I don't mean to brag everyday I got to shag/Gimme di gal dem, everytime I look inna my mind/It's only girls dat weh mi find and true mi love dem design/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got a little of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Some guy a live dem life and dem nuh really waan check it/Dem have nuh girl nuh wife nuh woman dem nah select it/Sometime mi haffi wonder if dem headset dem wreck it/Jah know dem ago bun well if dem don't waan correct it/So please, dem nuh wannabees/Dem hangout wid too much dogs and catch fleas/Dem nuh waan nuh honey, dem only waan di money/Dat's how mi know seh dem bwoy deh all a move funny/Look like dem lost, livin in di past/One ting mi haffi tell dem sorry Ma/Dem better move fast, before we get crossed/Badman nuh cater fi dem just because, so mi go so then/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue[/move][move]I' M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUWell in comes di ting dem call di broken heart /This blessed love will never part/Yuh dun know it's from the start mi tell dem seh a Dutty Yeah!!/A Sean Paul and Sasha, come sing for dem baby/Well in comes di ting dem call di broken heart/This blessed love will never part/Yuh dun know it's from the start mi tell dem seh a Dutty Yeah!!/A Sean Paul and Sasha, come sing for dem baby/Boy you make me holler/Boy you make me sweat and/I can't get your tenderness/Still I can't get you off my mind/What is it about you baby?/It's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessings loving from the start but you know we had to part/That’s the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you…/But a man gotta do what a man gotta doo…/Girl, well a never had to promise you no bling bling fo hold you girl/A just the loving weh me fling fling control you girl/And make you head swirl/And make you body twirl/And make you wanna be my one and only baby girl/Night after night me give you love fi keep you warm/Gal you never get this kinda love from you born/And now you want draw card say me just can’t perform/[S] I love you baby/A true a get the little loving and me gone/[S] You don’t know how to love me/I an I nah no time fi no kiss up an charm/[S] Not even how to kiss me/A true me take you little heart by storm/[S] I don’t know why/Babygirl, Babygirl/[S] I love you baby/A just the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessing loving from the start but you know we had to part/That's the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you…/But a man gotta do what a man gotta doo…girl/A true me give her tug love and say bye bye bye/Me turn around she ask the question why why why/When me leaving me see the gal cry cry cry/And it hurts my heart to tell lie lie lie/So don’t cry no more/Baby girl for sure/Just remember the good times we had before/[S] I love you baby/A true a get the little loving and me gone/[S] You don’t know how to love me/I an I nah no time fi no kiss up an charm/[S] Not even how to kiss me/A true me take you little heart by storm/[S] I don’t know why/Babygirl, Babygirl/[S] I love you baby/A just the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That's the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessings loving from the start but you know we had to part/That’s the dutty dutty love/I don’t know why [x3]/I don’t know [x3]/I don’t know why/I’m still in love…[/move][move]GIMME THE LIGHTJus Gimme the light/yeah yeah/Jus Gimme the light/yo yo/Jus Gimme the light/don't say it/jus gime the light/Sean-A-Paul/yo yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Could I be your protector/your buff in every sector/Everyman around dem/wanna turn your inspector/but u no let them sweat ya/No grill you with no lecture/But dem power drill/or dem feul injector/Dem a infector/Disease collector/Nuff of dem a gon on/like dem wan come wreck ya/Done out the part/where you got in your center/But u know u nah let dem guy deh affect ya, yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/One / Two / Three / Four / Five of them/Situation gettinh really live again/Girl dem wanna Fi hang out with/The players and the riders de/Beside of them and dem say/Dem tired of the liars/Dem friars and connivers/will never get inseide of dem/Dem clyder dem/Especially the money hider dem/Watchie watchie girl bout dem/A try fi make bride of dem/Denied again/some of them move like a spiderman/Girl dem say nah/open wide again//Could I be your protector/your buff in every sector/Everyman around dem/wanna turn your inspector/but u no let them sweat ya/No grill you with no lecture/But dem power drill/or dem feul injector/Dem a infector/Disease collector/Nuff of dem a gon on/like dem wan come wreck ya/Done out the part/where you got in your center/But u know u nah let dem guy deh affect ya, yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/One / Two / Three / Four / Five of them/Situation gettinh really live again/Girl dem wanna Fi hang out with/The players and the riders de/Beside of them and dem say/Dem tired of the liars/Dem friars and connivers/will never get inseide of dem/Dem clyder dem/Especially the money hider dem/Watchie watchie girl bout dem/A try fi make bride of dem/Denied again/some of them move like a spiderman/Girl dem say nah/open wide again/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know[/move]

Registrato il
    04-03
    Iron & Ninja Snake

Nel 7 non mi risulta che c' è Tidus...
    intendevo la traduzione della versione Psx di FFVII fatta da Tidus (è un nick)

che ho linkato modificando il mio post precedente.
    La tua firma supera il limite massimo di altezza (158 pixel). Ti invitiamo a leggere il regolamento per non ripetere l'errore.

Registrato il
    06-03
    The Matrix

intendevo la traduzione della versione Psx di FFVII fatta da Tidus (è un nick)

che ho linkato modificando il mio post precedente.

Meglio che non ti dico cosa vedo se clikkos i Tidus.................. io ti dico di vedere se il link è giusto...........

Registrato il
    04-03
    Iron & Ninja Snake

Meglio che non ti dico cosa vedo se clikkos i Tidus.................. io ti dico di vedere se il link è giusto...........
    sì che è giusto, manda al link diretto che permette di scaricare il file, che c'è di strano?

Yuka Ayase, da grande L'avatar di The Chrono Cross
    Registrato il
    12-03
    Iron & Ninja Snake

Ma che stai a di'? Guarda che il link è pure precisissimo... porta direttamente alla patch DI (e non per avere) Tidus per Playstation.
    <-Adotta anche tu un cipollotto
    IT'S LIKE I'M REALLY JAPANEEEEESE!

Guarda, c'è un topic in prima pagina, con tanto di top, che dovresti leggere [Post ufficiale di Final Fantasy VII in italiano].
    La patch è già pronta da un bel pò comunque.
    Mi spice, firma rimossa perché supera il peso massimo consentito dal regolamento...

Registrato il
    06-03
    A me visualizza font stranissimi...o il pc o io: uno dei due è malato (chissà chi..... :megabonk: )

Registrato il
    06-03
    Forse perchè io uso mozilla e non ie ...

Bannato L'avatar di Joe Yabuki
    Registrato il
    01-04
    ...fai tasto destro salva con nome.... il link è esatto...

Yuka Ayase, da grande L'avatar di The Chrono Cross
    Registrato il
    12-03
    Iron & Ninja Snake

Forse perchè io uso mozilla e non ie ...
    È risaputo che mozilla faccia casino con i RAR. Prendi explorer e scarica, oppure fai clic con il destro e salva il file in qualche locazione dell'hard disk. In questi due modi è sicuro che funziona.
    <-Adotta anche tu un cipollotto
    IT'S LIKE I'M REALLY JAPANEEEEESE!

Traduttore L'avatar di Sephiroth
    Registrato il
    10-02

Re: Re: Ma la patch PSX di FF7 che fine ha fatto???

Iron & Ninja Snake

Credo che le "patch" esistono solo su pc...
    Assolutamente no, di patch ne esistono per tutti i sistemi, dal NES allo SNES, dalla PSX allXbox.
    Su www.clomax.it trovi la patch 2.0, e ricordati di scaricare il fix (cara Chrono, questo l'hai dimenticato ).
    Sephiroth 1311
    membro di SadNES cITy
    I gruppo italiano di traduzione ROM
    http://www.sadnescity.it
    "Vi scongiuro fratelli, rimanete fedeli alla terra e non credete a quelli che vi parlano di sovraterrene speranze, essi sono dispregiatori della vita, sono avvelenati, che siano maledetti!" Friedrich Nietzsche