Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 2 di 2

Discussione: Aiuto

Cambio titolo
    Utente L'avatar di Tyrion84
    Registrato il
    01-04

Aiuto

Ciao Raga ho 2 domande da porvi:

1- Ha senso far diventare master in tutte le abilità della stessa looksfera a tutti e tre i personaggi? Intendo, se per esempio ho già Yuna con tutto a master in bandita, è necessario che anke a Rikku e Payne faccio masterizzare tale classe?Che ne so, mi serve per completare al 100% il gioco?

2- Come funziona esattamente il guadagno di AP? Ogni azione relativa ad una looksfera me ne fa guadagnare il numero relativo a quelli del mostro(di ap)?

Mi scuso se queste domande sono già state poste
    Grazie mille, Diego

Thavirol Naïlo (Nome DnD) L'avatar di Iron & Ninja Snake
    Registrato il
    06-03

Re: Aiuto

Tyrion84

Ciao Raga ho 2 domande da porvi:

1- Ha senso far diventare master in tutte le abilità della stessa looksfera a tutti e tre i personaggi? Intendo, se per esempio ho già Yuna con tutto a master in bandita, è necessario che anke a Rikku e Payne faccio masterizzare tale classe?Che ne so, mi serve per completare al 100% il gioco?

2- Come funziona esattamente il guadagno di AP? Ogni azione relativa ad una looksfera me ne fa guadagnare il numero relativo a quelli del mostro(di ap)?

Mi scuso se queste domande sono già state poste
    Grazie mille, Diego

C'è il topic apposta...
    Cmq:
    1- No
    2- Quando batti un mostro, ti dà 1 ap, se è in ultraecho te ne dà 2; Experimento te ne dà 40 ogni volta che lo batti; ogni azione eseguita che non sia un attacco fisico (eseguita nel senso che non fallisce), quindi curare con un oggetto, usare una magia ecc... ti fa guadagnare 1 ap.
    CONSULTATE QUESTE SEZIONI DI FFX-2: STATUS-LOOKSFERE-SEGRETI-SOLUZIONE(CAPITOLI 1-2-3-4)
    .·: IL SITO COMPLETO PER TUTTI I FAN DI FF: CLIKKATE QUI SOTTO ¬ E VOTATELO!:·.

[move]GET BUSYShake that thing Miss Kana Kana/Shake that thing Miss Annabella/Shake that thing yah Donna Donna/Jodi and Rebecca/Woman Get busy, Just shake that booty nonstop/When the beat drop/Just keep swinging it/Get jiggy get crunked up/percolate anything you want to call it/Oscillate you hip and don't take pity/Me want fi see you get live 'pon the riddim when me ride/And me lyrics a provide electricity/Gal nobody can't tell you nuttin'/Can you done know your destiny/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Woman don't sweat it, don't get agitate just gwaan rotate/Caw anything you want you know you must get it/From you name a mention/Don't ease the tension just run the program gals wan pet it/Just have a good time/Gal free up unu mind caw nobody can dis you man won't let it can/You a the number one gal/Wave you hand/Make them see you wedding band/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/Its all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Woman Get busy, just shake that booty nonstop/When the beat drop/Just keep swinging it/Get jiggy get crunked up/percolate anything you want to call it/Oscillate you hip and don't take pity/Me want fi see you get live 'pon the riddim when me ride/And me lyrics a provide electricity/Gal nobody can't tell you nuttin'/Can you done know your destiny/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/Its all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Yo Shake that thing/Miss Kana Kana shake that thing/yo,/Annabella shake that thing/Miss Donna Donna/yo Miss Judy yu'r di one and Rebecca shake that thing/Yo shake that thing/yo Joanna shake that thing/yo Annabella shake that thing/Miss Kana Kana/Dutty yeah/yo, so mi go so den/Sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/it's all good just turn me on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/it's all good just turn me on[/move][move]LIKE GLUEYeah yeah, yeah yeah, feel dat trend now, yeah yeah/Sean-A-Paul, so mi go so then/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Well enough likkle girl dem bought they own dem got di goody goody/One ting mi haffi tell dem Dutty got di woody woody/Frontway backway Dutty K man have di shooby shooby/Virgin dem waan gimme and mi have to tooky tooky/Hot girls outta road dat seh dem see mi see mi/And a tell mi seh dem have somethin fi gimme gimme/How much a one night dem all a dream bout di jimmy jimmy/Dem a promise and a tell mi seh a fi mi fi mi/But a promise is a comfort to a fool, so cool/Well yuh dun know seh dat man haffi rule, di school/We nuh pet dem just wet dem up just like a pool/And a dignitary we haffi use up mi tool/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/So how can they waan big up dem chest/But they dun know Dutty Cup we deyah rated as di best/A wouldn't they love diss this is Sean-A-Paul this/We nuh cater fi nuh guy and only girls we a request/So gimme di gal dem, yo and every minute I'm wid it/Fi get di gal dem exquisite and get dem regular visit/Just gimme di gal dem, now dem all a pressure mi cellular/Seh a mi a di dappa dem waan fi be dem big poppa/Gimme di gal dem, after di chronic we tek a drag/And I don't mean to brag everyday I got to shag/Gimme di gal dem, everytime I look inna my mind/It's only girls dat weh mi find and true mi love dem design/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got a little of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Some guy a live dem life and dem nuh really waan check it/Dem have nuh girl nuh wife nuh woman dem nah select it/Sometime mi haffi wonder if dem headset dem wreck it/Jah know dem ago bun well if dem don't waan correct it/So please, dem nuh wannabees/Dem hangout wid too much dogs and catch fleas/Dem nuh waan nuh honey, dem only waan di money/Dat's how mi know seh dem bwoy deh all a move funny/Look like dem lost, livin in di past/One ting mi haffi tell dem sorry Ma/Dem better move fast, before we get crossed/Badman nuh cater fi dem just because, so mi go so then/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue[/move][move]I' M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUWell in comes di ting dem call di broken heart /This blessed love will never part/Yuh dun know it's from the start mi tell dem seh a Dutty Yeah!!/A Sean Paul and Sasha, come sing for dem baby/Well in comes di ting dem call di broken heart/This blessed love will never part/Yuh dun know it's from the start mi tell dem seh a Dutty Yeah!!/A Sean Paul and Sasha, come sing for dem baby/Boy you make me holler/Boy you make me sweat and/I can't get your tenderness/Still I can't get you off my mind/What is it about you baby?/It's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessings loving from the start but you know we had to part/That’s the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you…/But a man gotta do what a man gotta doo…/Girl, well a never had to promise you no bling bling fo hold you girl/A just the loving weh me fling fling control you girl/And make you head swirl/And make you body twirl/And make you wanna be my one and only baby girl/Night after night me give you love fi keep you warm/Gal you never get this kinda love from you born/And now you want draw card say me just can’t perform/[S] I love you baby/A true a get the little loving and me gone/[S] You don’t know how to love me/I an I nah no time fi no kiss up an charm/[S] Not even how to kiss me/A true me take you little heart by storm/[S] I don’t know why/Babygirl, Babygirl/[S] I love you baby/A just the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessing loving from the start but you know we had to part/That's the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you…/But a man gotta do what a man gotta doo…girl/A true me give her tug love and say bye bye bye/Me turn around she ask the question why why why/When me leaving me see the gal cry cry cry/And it hurts my heart to tell lie lie lie/So don’t cry no more/Baby girl for sure/Just remember the good times we had before/[S] I love you baby/A true a get the little loving and me gone/[S] You don’t know how to love me/I an I nah no time fi no kiss up an charm/[S] Not even how to kiss me/A true me take you little heart by storm/[S] I don’t know why/Babygirl, Babygirl/[S] I love you baby/A just the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That's the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessings loving from the start but you know we had to part/That’s the dutty dutty love/I don’t know why [x3]/I don’t know [x3]/I don’t know why/I’m still in love…[/move][move]GIMME THE LIGHTJus Gimme the light/yeah yeah/Jus Gimme the light/yo yo/Jus Gimme the light/don't say it/jus gime the light/Sean-A-Paul/yo yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Could I be your protector/your buff in every sector/Everyman around dem/wanna turn your inspector/but u no let them sweat ya/No grill you with no lecture/But dem power drill/or dem feul injector/Dem a infector/Disease collector/Nuff of dem a gon on/like dem wan come wreck ya/Done out the part/where you got in your center/But u know u nah let dem guy deh affect ya, yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/One / Two / Three / Four / Five of them/Situation gettinh really live again/Girl dem wanna Fi hang out with/The players and the riders de/Beside of them and dem say/Dem tired of the liars/Dem friars and connivers/will never get inseide of dem/Dem clyder dem/Especially the money hider dem/Watchie watchie girl bout dem/A try fi make bride of dem/Denied again/some of them move like a spiderman/Girl dem say nah/open wide again//Could I be your protector/your buff in every sector/Everyman around dem/wanna turn your inspector/but u no let them sweat ya/No grill you with no lecture/But dem power drill/or dem feul injector/Dem a infector/Disease collector/Nuff of dem a gon on/like dem wan come wreck ya/Done out the part/where you got in your center/But u know u nah let dem guy deh affect ya, yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/One / Two / Three / Four / Five of them/Situation gettinh really live again/Girl dem wanna Fi hang out with/The players and the riders de/Beside of them and dem say/Dem tired of the liars/Dem friars and connivers/will never get inseide of dem/Dem clyder dem/Especially the money hider dem/Watchie watchie girl bout dem/A try fi make bride of dem/Denied again/some of them move like a spiderman/Girl dem say nah/open wide again/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know[/move]