• Cinema

Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 14 di 14

Discussione: Contattare Avril

Cambio titolo
    Dj_-DaNjAh-_
    Registrato il
    10-02

Contattare Avril

Voglio spedire una mail indirizzata ad Avril Lavigne sulle sue cover Metal...
    le ho scritto questo (magari correggetela un po' se è sbagliata grammaticamente):

Dear Avril Lavigne,
    I'm Daniele, I'm almost 14 and I'm an Italian boy, so my Engslish wouldn't look correct.
    I want to tell you something about your Metal Covers: I'm a Metaller, and your music don't like to me,
    specially the Metal Covers you're doing...
    As the first thing, I want to know why you cover our music if you do another kind of music (and this is
    trascurable).
    Second thing: I've observed that you want to look as "cool" girl, doing trasgressive person and fucking to TV cameras, and in my humble opinium, you do it and you cover our music because you think that's "cool". Well, Metal isn't a "cool" music, it isn't a "cool" lifestyle. You must believe in it. If you don't understand this, don't listen or don't cover Metal. It is the first our rule.
    However, I ever thought that this kind of people like you are really idiots; in our language, you're a poser. I hate posers, and your Metal covers make me very suck and angry. If you tell me an intelligent reason for this...
    Please answer me soon.
    Daniele.
    ps: Stop to doing the pseudo-trasgressive girl! You look very very ridicoulos! Please! For our salvation!
    Ultima modifica di Gidan24; 28-05-2004 alle 21:41:51

Bannato L'avatar di x-max
    Registrato il
    10-02
    hai presente il gesto ke ha fatto alle telecamere?
    lo userà x risponderti se leggerà la tua mail

io penso una cosa... se le cover (effettivamente orribili) che fa avril nn vi piacciono, nn datele alcuna importanza...

Dj_-DaNjAh-_
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Citazione x-max
    hai presente il gesto ke ha fatto alle telecamere?
    lo userà x risponderti se leggerà la tua mail

io penso una cosa... se le cover (effettivamente orribili) che fa avril nn vi piacciono, nn datele alcuna importanza...
    scusa eh, ma non posso non dare importanza a uno scempio così...
    L'unica cosa che mi preoccupa è che la grammatica sia corretta...

La Nausèe
    Registrato il
    11-02
    NN so correggerti

Dj_-DaNjAh-_
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Ci ho aggiunto il ps...
    Ora devo solo spedirla!

Godo L'avatar di Tenente_Pliskin
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Citazione Gidan24
    Ci ho aggiunto il ps...
    Ora devo solo spedirla!
    aggiusta l'ultima parte: "please, continue to do the pseudo-trasgressive, because you make our laughing a lot!"
    Citazione Thom Yorke Visualizza Messaggio
    la musica per me è la prova che c'è qualcosa di metafisico, che si chiami Dio, che si chiami Demiurgo o che si chiami Keith Jarrett.

Boom L'avatar di n00dles
    Registrato il
    04-04
    Citazione Gidan24
    ,your music don't like to me
    specially the Metal Covers you're doing...
    As the first thing, I want to know why you cover our music if you do another kind of music (and this is
    trascurable).
    Second thing: I've observed that you want to look as "cool" girl, doing trasgressive person and fucking to TV cameras, and in my humble opinium, you do it and you cover our music because you think that's "cool". Well, Metal isn't a "cool" music, it isn't a "cool" lifestyle. You must believe in it. If you don't understand this, don't listen or don't cover Metal. It is the first our rule.
    However, I ever thought that this kind of people like you are really idiots; in our language, you're a poser. I hate posers, and your Metal covers make me very suck and angry. If you tell me an intelligent reason for this...
    Please answer me soon.
    Daniele.
    you do another kind of music = you play another kind of music
    your music don't like to me = I don't like your music
    want to know = wonder
    as "cool" girl = as a "cool" girl
    opinium = opinion
    As the first thing = first
    It is the first our rule = It's our first rule
    this kind of people like you = people like you
    make me very suck and angry = makes me sick and angry
    I ever thought = I've always thought

sicuramente ci sarà ancora qualche errorino ma così è già meglio..

Un uomo senza qualità L'avatar di Dynamite
    Registrato il
    05-04
    Citazione Gidan24
    scusa eh, ma non posso non dare importanza a uno scempio così...
    L'unica cosa che mi preoccupa è che la grammatica sia corretta...
    Ho trovato una ventina di errori (forse anke più) ma ora non ho alcuna voglia di correggerli.

Dj_-DaNjAh-_
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Citazione Tenente_Pliskin
    aggiusta l'ultima parte: "please, continue to do the pseudo-trasgressive, because you make our laughing a lot!"

Adesso la metto un po' a posto!

Dear Avril Lavigne,
    I'm Daniele, I'm almost 14 and I'm an Italian boy, so my Engslish wouldn't look correct.
    I want to tell you something about your Metal Covers: I'm a Metaller, and I don't like your music, specially the Metal Covers you're doing...
    First: I wonder why you cover our music if you play another kind of music (and this is trascurable).
    Second: I've observed that you want to look as a "cool" girl, doing trasgressive person and fucking to TV cameras, and in my humble opinion, you do it and you cover our music because you think that's "cool". Well, Metal isn't a "cool" music, it isn't a "cool" lifestyle. You must believe in it. If you don't understand this, don't listen or don't cover Metal. It is our first rule.
    However, I always thought that the poeple like you are really idiots; in our language, you're a poser. I hate posers, and your Metal covers makes me sick and angry. If you tell me an intelligent reason for this...
    Please answer me soon.
    Daniele.
    ps: Please, continue to do the pseudo-trasgressive, because you make our laughing a lot! Anyway: STOP IT! It's for our salvation!
    Ultima modifica di Gidan24; 28-05-2004 alle 22:02:44

raudt og svart L'avatar di Svishmell
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Gidan, lei 'ste cose qua le sa BENISSIMO... solo che sono 'ste cose qua che fanno fare soldi.

Bannato
    Registrato il
    06-03
    Bravo Gidan
    A proposito,potreste andare a vedere cosa é successo sul forum di avril.it?
    Avevo aperto un thread come Ikki-della-fenice sul forum principale ma mi hanno bannato l'IP

Dj_-DaNjAh-_
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Citazione Svishmell
    Gidan, lei 'ste cose qua le sa BENISSIMO... solo che sono 'ste cose qua che fanno fare soldi.
    lo so, ma è più forte di me...

Utente L'avatar di Valiant
    Registrato il
    10-02
    because you make our laughing a lot
    è us, non our

Kelvan
    Ospite
    Oltre al fatto che tutto cià è davvero penoso, quasi più penoso di una ragazzina semimaggiorenne che si atteggia a chissà chi, pensi davvero che lei leggerà sta cosa e magari ti risponderà?

Per il futuro: se vuoi scrivere qualcosa ad un artista, usa parole un pò più educate.