• Cinema

Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 3 di 3

Discussione: News da DDR Extreme!

Cambio titolo
    Inside Mortal Kombat L'avatar di alexd87
    Registrato il
    03-03

News da DDR Extreme!

Konami Digital Entertainment America today announced the song list for Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME and it's a long one. DDR EXTREME will feature over 65 songs, the highest total of any DDR title released in the United States. In addition to the large track selection, DDR EXTREME will be EyeToy compatible with modes such as "Hands & Feet," "Clean the Screen" and "Watch Me Dance".

"DDR is all about the music and that is why we spend so much time and effort ensuring that each new release will include the best possible collection of songs," said Jason Enos, product manager for Konami Digital Entertainment - America. "We know that this incredible selection of music will not only excite the long-time fans of DDR, but will also attract new fans to the dance craze."

The DDR EXTREME song list includes hits from Duran Duran, The Pet Shop Boys, Paul Oakenfold, and an obligatory showing by The Village People (guess which song).

Inside Mortal Kombat
    (Sito italiano su Mortal Kombat, in collaborazione con NetherrealmStudios e Warner Games Italia)

Utente L'avatar di Claviel
    Registrato il
    01-04
    Citazione alexd87
    Konami Digital Entertainment America today announced the song list for Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME and it's a long one. DDR EXTREME will feature over 65 songs, the highest total of any DDR title released in the United States. In addition to the large track selection, DDR EXTREME will be EyeToy compatible with modes such as "Hands & Feet," "Clean the Screen" and "Watch Me Dance".

"DDR is all about the music and that is why we spend so much time and effort ensuring that each new release will include the best possible collection of songs," said Jason Enos, product manager for Konami Digital Entertainment - America. "We know that this incredible selection of music will not only excite the long-time fans of DDR, but will also attract new fans to the dance craze."

The DDR EXTREME song list includes hits from Duran Duran, The Pet Shop Boys, Paul Oakenfold, and an obligatory showing by The Village People (guess which song).

nel gioco da sala sono un mito!
    PSN ID / GAMERTAG :
    Claviel

Io SO! Tu impara, quindi L'avatar di iamalfaandomega
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Stica! Pure con le mani! Lo compro!
    I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last

Né dei, né giganti