• Cinema

Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 8 di 8

Discussione: I Siti + Sicuri X acquistare Film on-line

Cambio titolo
    Infrantumi L'avatar di NeoII
    Registrato il
    07-03

Sorrisone I Siti + Sicuri X acquistare Film on-line

Come da topic mi scrivete i siti + sicuri x comprare film o giochi on-line... e se qualcuno vuole mi scrive anche le istruzioni??? Grazie
    "The madness of an autumn prairie cold front coming through. You could feel it: something terrible was going to happen. The sun low in the sky, a minor light, a cooling star. Gust after gust of disorder. Trees restless, temperatures falling, the whole northern religion of things coming to an end. No children in the yards here. Shadows lenghthened on yellowing yoysia . Red oaks and pin oaks and swamp white oaks rained acorns on houses with no mortgage. Strorm windows shuddered in the empty bedrooms. And the drone and hiccup of a clothes dryer, the nasal contention of a leafblower, the ripening of local apples in a paper bag, the smell of the gasoline with wich Aldred Lambert had cleaned the paintbrush from his morning painting of the wicker love seat." The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen

Bannato L'avatar di thelightbringer
    Registrato il
    01-04

Figlio di puttana L'avatar di Emptiness
    Registrato il
    07-03
    Play.com

Ottimo sito, prezzi stracciati (in sterline - ovvero 1.5 euro circa), niente spese di spedizione. Gli utenti console (e non solo) sono i maggiori acquirenti di questo sito.
    Conta però che non tutti i prodotti sono multilingua.

Registrato il
    07-03
    Citazione thelightbringer
    "The madness of an autumn prairie cold front coming through. You could feel it: something terrible was going to happen. The sun low in the sky, a minor light, a cooling star. Gust after gust of disorder. Trees restless, temperatures falling, the whole northern religion of things coming to an end. No children in the yards here. Shadows lenghthened on yellowing yoysia . Red oaks and pin oaks and swamp white oaks rained acorns on houses with no mortgage. Strorm windows shuddered in the empty bedrooms. And the drone and hiccup of a clothes dryer, the nasal contention of a leafblower, the ripening of local apples in a paper bag, the smell of the gasoline with wich Aldred Lambert had cleaned the paintbrush from his morning painting of the wicker love seat." The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen

Registrato il
    07-03
    Citazione Emptiness
    Play.com

Ottimo sito, prezzi stracciati (in sterline - ovvero 1.5 euro circa), niente spese di spedizione. Gli utenti console (e non solo) sono i maggiori acquirenti di questo sito.
    Conta però che non tutti i prodotti sono multilingua.
    Ma è in Inglese

Registrato il
    07-03
    Citazione NeoII
    Ma è in Inglese
    Secondo voi è buono www.dvd-store.it

Utente L'avatar di federico
    Registrato il
    10-02

Domanda

Citazione NeoII
    Secondo voi è buono www.dvd-store.it
    non male, mi sembra
    se qlc avesse preso qualcosa si potrebbe sapere qualcosina di +
    Twitter: @fbr89 @PolimiExhausted
    Anobii: federico89 Goodreads: federico

Maestro Jedi L'avatar di kyle_katarn
    Registrato il