Pag 42 di 42 PrimoPrimo ... 3239404142
Visualizzazione risultati da 616 a 630 di 630

Discussione: [4]Halo 1 & 2 Official Topic

Cambio titolo
    Utente L'avatar di Super Destroyer
    Registrato il
    02-04
    Citazione Wardevil
    Regà,sotto spoiler,mi dite il finale di Halo in modalità leggendario?
    Non ci ho più giocato a questa difficoltà,però sono curioso...
    Spoiler:
    La scena nuova presente nell'ultimo filmato consiste in un marine e uno scelto che si abbracciano.

Utente L'avatar di Furious Angel
    Registrato il
    07-03
    c'è un video-making of di Halo2 sul sito di bungie dove compare proprio quella scena, se proprio volete vederla senza finirlo a livello leggendario

Ankh L'avatar di raiden45
    Registrato il
    06-04
    Citazione Furious Angel
    c'è un video-making of di Halo2 sul sito di bungie dove compare proprio quella scena, se proprio volete vederla senza finirlo a livello leggendario
    mi daresti il link preciso plz?

Registrato il
    02-04

Registrato il
    02-04
    Potremmo aspettarci qualche recensione di Halo 2 la prossima settimana ?

Utente L'avatar di Furious Angel
    Registrato il
    07-03

Ankh L'avatar di raiden45
    Registrato il
    06-04
    Citazione Super Destroyer
    ma in che sezione?

Registrato il
    02-04
    >>Halo 2>>game videos

Wardevil
    Ospite
    Spoiler:
    La scena nuova presente nell'ultimo filmato consiste in un marine e uno scelto che si abbracciano.
    Spoiler:
    Uno scelto? Intendi un Covenant Elite?

Registrato il
    02-04
    Esattamente.

LiricoAlchimistaAlcolista L'avatar di dekko
    Registrato il
    01-03
    Potremmo aspettarci qualche recensione di Halo 2 la prossima settimana ?
    no.

TheDesignersRepublic L'avatar di Marcello"xbox only"Brasol
    Registrato il
    01-04
    Citazione dekko
    no.

io leggero solamente i voti.........non voglio rovinarmi niente

Registrato il
    01-03
    non credo che xmu si metterà a spoilerare la trama nella rece, e neanke le altre testate..

Registrato il
    01-03
    Se per caso non ve ne siete accorti, IGN sta pubblicando giornalmente articoli "a tema", da qui al 9 Novembre: in quello di oggi c'è una descrizione della loro esperienza di gioco in Lockout..

Playing Lockout

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Multiplayer was a big part of Halo's success and the same will almost certainly be true for Halo 2. Having played several hours of the beta a while back, I'm familiar with many of the mode and options and five of the maps. Sure, there are other modes to be discovered and certainly a number of other maps as well, but these are five maps you will certainly play on. I'd tell you about Zanzibar, but I think we're all a little sick of hearing about that one (though it is a fine map). Instead, I'd like to talk about Lockout and more specifically, a few games you should set up your first week with Halo 2.
    Lockout is a series of walkways, suspended over a seemingly bottomless expanse. One wrong leap and you are done for. This is close-quarters combat, really about as close-quarters as it can get, which can make for some truly hectic and intense battles. The centerpiece of Lockout is an open platform where four walkways intersect. It's here that the heaviest combat takes place, where the Elite are separated from the grunts. This is Lockout and it will be one of your favorites.

Swords 'n' 'Nades: This Slayer mode was easily my favorite moment playing the beta a few months back. Everyone has an energy sword -- the baddest weapon in the land -- and grenades. That's it, that's all this game supports. While you could play Swords 'n' 'Nades in a game type other than Slayer, I don't recommend it initially. There is something wickedly fun about going to town stabbing one another. It's a great training tool for using the sword's lock on as well. Get the reticule over an enemy for about two seconds and it turns red. Attack and you will lunge forward. This is almost always a guaranteed kill unless you enemy can jump out of the way, something that's very difficult to pull off.

Lockout is a relatively small, confined map, so what happens in a game like this is that players begin running around, sneaking behind one another, and earning stealth kills. As I've witnessed, most of these matches end with a massive all-out brawl on the center platform, leaping into the air and doing lunges from the sky. It's a total thrill.

Shotgun Capture the Flag: Because of the tight walkways, there is no greater tool than the shotgun on Lockout. Distance is not an issue and the power of the shotgun can lay waste to a player in moments, forcing you to be at your best throughout the contest.

Single-flag CTF is the way to go here. The flag is close to both spawn points, making confrontation almost instant. You can also use some strategy, such as dropping onto the platform above the defenders base and assaulting from above while your comrades take the frontal approach. Or you can just go all in and have a massive frag-fest. Getting the flag is the real challenge. Definitely one of your first choices for a CTF battle come November 9.

Admin
    Registrato il
    09-02

Questo thread è stato chiuso automaticamente

Questo thread è stato chiuso per superamento della lunghezza massima. Per vedere la continuazione del thread clicca qui: http://forum.gamesradar.it/showthread.php?t=154599

Pag 42 di 42 PrimoPrimo ... 3239404142