Eccovi l'articolo di IGN

http://psp.ign.com/articles/554/554655p1.html

Su di un sito giapponese,dedicato al PSP,č stato ufficializzato,che la nuova console portatile della Sony, verrą mostrata nuovamente al pubblico al Tokyo International Entertainment Market 2004 festival,fiera giapponese che si terrą tra il 22 e il 24 ottobre.A tale fiera,Sony potrebbe ufficializzare la data di lancio del PSP,nonchč il prezzo della nuova console.
Sul sito,vi erano anche altre sezioni dove si ponevano diverse domande agli utenti:
1)Di che colore preferirebbero il PSP(tra le riposte ci sono:rosso,blu,giallo,verde,arancione,rosa,bianco,nero argento e altri colori)
2)Quali sono i loro sistemi di gioco(si menzionava anche Xbox,ma in piccolo )
interessante l'ultima parte...

"Hello, everyone! My name is PSP. This week, I'll be explaining my name.
"First, I'll start with the story of my brother, PlayStation, who was born ten years ago. PlayStation was born from the dream of a certain technician. At the time, the best computers were very expensive and hard to use, and thus could only be used by a few technical people with specific knowledge, and not the average person. There was the idea of taking these computers, the work stations, which were used for work, and turning them into computers that were used for play, the PlayStation. There was also the idea of delivering it at a price that anyone could afford. From these strong ideas came the birth of the PlayStation that we all know.

"Then, the dream continued into an even bigger dream, that of expanding the concept of using the PlayStation's will and technological prowess for play into the portable world. And so was born a portable game machine which inherited the DNA of the PlayStation. Yes! Me, the PSP!

"I want to make it so that anyone can easily enjoy a broad range of entertainment, including games, video and music, wherever and whenever they like. This is the origin of the name given to the concept of the PSP (PlayStation Portable). I want to make it so that everyone can have fun at all times, wherever they are. Do you now understand that this idea is built into me?

"Next week, I'll speak more about my secrets. Please look forward to it."