Gente, sta arrivando...
Quanti lo hanno aspettato? Chi non lo vorrebbe?
A parte le domande retoriche, questo promette di essere un gran giocone.
Se venissero fatte solo la metà delle cose dette su www.gothic3.net, si avrebbe già qualcosa di superiore a quanto di meglio abbiamo oggi sul piano grafico. Stando alle dichiarazioni del sito (preso pari pari):
- You can finally use the mouse in the inventory.
- The largest part of the engine has been developed.
- They’ll use EMotionFX engine for representation of the characters .
- The character’s faces will be very good.
- The face-animation shall be better than HL².
- We know that they will use the same engine as the new Pirates.
- They will use the emotion fx engine for animations.
- Pixel shading (blur, glow, fog, etc..)
- Normal map support
- There is a licensed Graphic-engine. It's probably the same engine that is used for Die Gilde 2.
- Full use of DirectX 9.0b or 9.0c
- The world will be much more spectacular and much more beautiful and the interaction with npc's will be further improved.
- A Physics-engine can be licensed when needed.
- The graphic’s effects will change.
- - More guys will be hired for recordings. KaiRo said it himself in a posts in jowoods forum.
- Kai Rosenkranz will cooperate with a yet unnamed Bulgarian composer for the soundtrack of Gothic 3. Whether an actual orchestra will be used for the soundtrack has not yet been determined. This was stated by KaiRo himself in this forum..
- Importing your hero from Gothic 2 into Gothic 3 will not be possible. 8(
- Application of Pixel Shader 3 in large amounts.
- Gothic 3 will be able to use Hyper threading
- A lot of new animations and moves.
- We will certainly have a standard mouse interface in Gothic III.
- The first characters you'll meet in G3 won’t know for sure anything about the war and everything will be quite dirty and more in Gothic I style.
E scusate se è poco