Discussione: Boss aggiuntivi in Xenosaga II USA

Cambio titolo
    EXEC_SPHILIA/. ♥ L'avatar di Glenn
    Registrato il
    10-02
    LocalitÓ
    Miltia System

Boss aggiuntivi in Xenosaga II USA

While waiting for my car to get fixed at a nearby autoshop, I spent my time in a Gamestop next door. They had a Game Informer mag for display, and what caught my eye in the cover was a short blurb on XS II, citing "Exclusive US Bosses!". Quickly, I flipped over to the featurette on the mag. It was a very nice looking 5 page preview, but I quickly skipped to the US exclusive part.

Basically, they're adding 3 new optional boss fights, which are considered to be the equivalent of the Weapon fights from FFVII's US version. In other words, 5x harder then the final boss, requiring maximum lvling up and so forth.

The boss on display was an extremely bizzare mech of sorts, which was wearing an oriental robe and mask. Yeah, that's right, it's a giant robot decked out like a Japanese priest. It looks very similar to that one boss in Fatal Frame, the one with the Demon mask and sword. Quite bizzare...and quite freaky too.

Anyway, this is a nice feature, no doubt will extend the short length of the game. But I really hope there's more US stuff, since I'm not a big fan of the uber impossible boss fights that require insane amounts of leveling. Maybe if the rewards are grand, or at least if they have a compelling story.

The featurette itself was real nice, with character bios and a lot of hype about the story, presentation, and whatnot. Just like IGN, they claim it'll last a little over 30 hours. They also mentioned a really long sidequest called the "Good Samaritan" that will eat up a lot of time. I especially liked how they commented that the story focuses alot on the characters' relationships with each other, which have now grown into a family aspect, something I noticed in EP I.

Ben 3 boss in pi¨, ai livelli delle weapons di FFVII, per allungare la non troppo grande longevitÓ.
    Avrei preferito comunque che eliminassero certi difetti grafici e che inserissero negozi, ma tant'Ŕ, chi si accontenta... gode :9

Castlevania R.I.P. L'avatar di Alucard
    Registrato il
    10-02
    LocalitÓ
    Behind the wallpaper
    ma almeno il gioco Ŕ bello? -.-

Yuka Ayase, da grande L'avatar di The Chrono Cross
    Registrato il
    12-03
    Citazione Alucard
    Da quel poco che se ne dice in giro, no...
    <-Adotta anche tu un cipollotto
    IT'S LIKE I'M REALLY JAPANEEEEESE!

EXEC_SPHILIA/. ♥ L'avatar di Glenn
    Registrato il
    10-02
    LocalitÓ
    Miltia System
    Citazione Alucard
    Leggiti la mia rece nella sezione "redattori per gioco" ^__^

L I A R L'avatar di Serathel
    Registrato il
    04-03
    LocalitÓ
    Briah
    la questione dei negozi mi scazza assai...si che in ep I nn Ŕ che ce ne sono un fottio...
    mah speriamo bene sto continuando a vedere filmati mi ispira sempre + a livello di trama