• Cinema

Pag 1 di 42 123411 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 15 di 620

Discussione: [1]Cacciatori di Bigfoot!

Cambio titolo
    Francesco1489
    Ospite

[1]Cacciatori di Bigfoot!

Per vedere la parte precedente di questo thread clicca qui: http://forum.gamesradar.it/showthread.php?t=165890

Nobody L'avatar di Raiden2156
    Registrato il
    09-04
    Primo
    La tua firma non supera almeno un limite massimo in quanto a dimensioni ed il limite di peso. Ti ricordiamo quindi che la larghezza massima consentita è di 1500 pixel, l'altezza di 1158 ed il peso di 495860960 bytes. Ti inviamo inoltre a non leggere il regolamento per dimenticare le disposizioni in merito.

Sarà fatto. :P

Il mio Last.Fm

Bannato L'avatar di Eric
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Uffa però, arrivo sempre secondo! 8(

_Max_
    Ospite
    finalmente ho di nuovo gta e posso dedicarmi al bigfoot pìù spesso, oggi gitando per shady creeks ho trovato qualcosa di interessante che sono riuscito a fotografare, più tardi pposterò la foto
    p.s.
    non ho avuto voglia di guardare le 20 pagine che avete scritto, quini vi chiedo: avete trovato qualcosa di interessante?
    Ultima modifica di _Max_; 2-12-2004 alle 11:29:21

Utente
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Citazione Raiden2156
    Primo
    Forse non avete letto questo avviso?

http://forum.gamesradar.it/showthread.php?t=166791

Vi avevo già avvertiti qualche tempo fa, a quanto pare non è stato sufficiente.
    Spero che la segnalazione per flood lo sia…
    Ultima modifica di Vegeth Ssj; 2-12-2004 alle 11:45:29

Vecchio utente L'avatar di Rei
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Citazione Raiden2156
    Primo
    Forse non sapete leggere bene le regole????????????

tremAte siAm tornAti L'avatar di Grifo
    Registrato il
    12-02
    Citazione Vegeth Ssj
    Forse non avete letto questo avviso?

http://forum.gamesradar.it/showthread.php?t=166791

Vi avevo già avvertiti qualche tempo fa, a quanto pare non è stato sufficiente.
    Spero che la segnalazione per flood lo sia…
    Citazione Rei
    Forse non sapete leggere bene le regole????????????
    posso fare un obiezione ?
    Tanto la faccio lo stesso .....
    Se volete che un avviso sia efficace da subito (questo e` del 30/11)mettetelo in tutte le sezioni non solo nel "forum del forum".
    Sinceramente io non mi sento in dovere di visitare tutti i giorni quella sezione (e non mi pare ci siano punti nel regolamento che lo impongano ........) per controllare regole dell'ultimo momento .
    Sopratutto Rei non mi pare il modo indicato per far notare una regola nuova col tono come se fosse vecchia di secoli ,considerato anche che il forum ieri e` stato praticamente bloccato tutto il giorno.
    Tutto imho e senza difficolta` ad ammettere che basterebbe il buon senso dell'utenza per evitare il problema e la necessita` di certi "rafforzi" al regolamento

Utente L'avatar di Ans-Kr
    Registrato il
    11-04
    Ecco quello ho trvato in un sito
    * Leatherface: Although I have not seen Leatherface, I found myself killed in the woods after I had left the room (on a full stomach). I heard an odd humming sound beforehand from the other room, but that doesn't mean anything. Three things that I am aware of make a similar sound... a plane engine, a chainsaw & CJ's stomach. I do, however, believe it is possible that a plane crashed into me and the game glitched in such a way that it didn't make an explosion sound. Its possible. I would also like to note that since Leatherface is the intellectual property of another entity, I doubt he is in the game. Pigsy, however is a character owned by R* who 1.) Wears a sort of a smock. 2.) Wears an odd mask. 3.) Wields a chainsaw. These two characters in concept are basically the same and I feel IF this type of maniacal character is in the game, it would in fact be Pigsy.

* Pigsy: See above comments. This is a possibility, but as of yet, I have no proof of this existing for certain. Until then, this doesn't exist. Pigsy is rumoured to appear on and around Mt. Chiliad.

* Incorporeal Ghosts: These have been spotted by more than one person around the Shady Cabin area.

* CJ's Mom: [FALSE] It has been rumoured that she appears in the Grove Street homestead at exactly "0:04." This is incorrect.

* Ghost Cars: [TRUE] These are located in the Back O' Beyond Horseshoes. Beat-up Glendale Cars that cannot be fixed by a Pay & Spray. The cars have odd behavior, driving by themselves and sometimes get a little out of control. One of them tried to run me over. When I have been there, they normally stay relatively inert (if they are there at all) but sometimes when it is at night and the fog is heavy, they start moving around more and occasionally more appear. These have also been spotted in one of the desert areas.

* Four-Armed Men: I have not seen this despite my efforts. POZZIE says he was at the bottom of Mt. Chiliad. If you or anyone else has any good directions to his location, please post them.

* Zombies: I have heard no rumours of these existing and don't believe they are in the game. There is a Zombtech building just south of the "Big Pointy Building" in downtown San Fierro. It has tall windows on its exterior and has a multitude of people milling about inside. I am 99.9% certain there are no actual Zombies in the game. But as POZZIE pointed out, there is a hick in a small town who delivers a line from "Night of the Living Dead." Look below for more.

* Aliens: Although I have no photographic evidence, I seem to recall seeing at least one dead Alien corpse inside the Restricted Area. It was inside a cealed room and was merely scenery dressing. Additionally, the government agents on board the plane in the "N.O.E." mission, I believe to be either aliens or Matrix Agents, judging by what some of them said as conversation. They look like normal people though.

* UFOs: The rumour is that these actually land from time to time in the desert somewhere. I have not seen this occur, nor do I know anyone who has. Keep searching, and take your cameras with you. I have flown near the pulsating lights in the sky before and they have no substance or volume. They don't really do anything, and I believe these are not UFOs, but just background dressing to look like sky traffic, not intended to be held under scrutiny.

* Bigfoot: The Yeti has been "spotted" by a number of people. However, the only people who are able to get a picture of the beast happen to get very FAKE pitures of it. If anyone has a REAL picture, show me. I don't believe it exists. Don't make a fool of yourself and submit a photoshopped picture though. Hoaxes don't help the cause.

* "Saddam's Bunker": Small rumour that there is a bunker in the desert that inside houses a MiddleEastern man resembling Saddam Hussein (I have also heard Osama Bin Ladin). I don't believe this personally. Show me its out there, folks.

* Sharks & Sea Monsters: [TRUE] Sharks often appear around the docks. They don't seem to interact with you though. Sea Monsters are a possibility. As soon as I max out my lung capacity, I will begin scouring the coastlines for any underwater caves. Keep us apprised of any new findings, folks.

* Suicidal Ghosts: [TRUE] There is a "ghost" that appears in front of the trailer park on the southern route out of Los Santos (the park that has the Monster Truck in it). The ghost appears there at all times of the day and everytime has a different appearance. It takes a picture with its camera at least once, looking out to sea, and then walks off the cliff and drowns. This is instantly repeatable if you walk down the road and back.

* Telephone Booth: Supposedly there is a telephone booth that "appears" in the middle of the desert that rings at night. Evidently, when you answer the phone, nothing happens. I believe this is false. Prove me wrong.

* Constellation Rockstar: [TRUE] Look up in the night sky and "R*" is a constellation.

* Bodybags: [TRUE] Northwest of the Restricted Area, near a mesa southwest of your airstrip, there is a Bobcat Truck parked infront of a shallow grave with no less than 7 bodybags inside. Fell into this yesterday by accident.

Keep your cameras handy, believers. Lets keep this search alive.

_Max_
    Ospite
    HO FOTOGRAFATO IL BIGFOOT!!!

Francesco1489
    Ospite
    Bellissimo Ans...grazie!

Francesco1489
    Ospite
    Citazione Max2789
    HO FOTOGRAFATO IL BIGFOOT!!!
    Max 6 sicuro?Non è che dici balle?

_Max_
    Ospite
    Ero a shady creeks e dopo aver visto un paio di auto fantasma mi sono addentrato nella foresta era l'una e mezza di notte ma sono riuscito a vedere una figura nera muoversi mi sono nascosto tra i cespugli e l'ho fotografato con la macchina del gioco(appena trovo una digitale vi posto la foto)

Francesco1489
    Ospite
    Citazione Max2789
    Ero a shady creeks e dopo aver visto un paio di auto fantasma mi sono addentrato nella foresta era l'una e mezza di notte ma sono riuscito a vedere una figura nera muoversi mi sono nascosto tra i cespugli e l'ho fotografato con la macchina del gioco(appena trovo una digitale vi posto la foto)
    Come si vede nell'immagine?

_Max_
    Ospite
    Citazione Francesco1489
    Max 6 sicuro?Non è che dici balle?
    no sono sicurissimo

_Max_
    Ospite
    Citazione Francesco1489
    Come si vede nell'immagine?
    bhe, da un lato è un po coperta da un cespuglio ed è venuta un pochino mossa ma si vede abbastanza bene

Pag 1 di 42 123411 ... UltimoUltimo