ho scaricato il firmware aggiornato del mio dvd ma non ho capito come installarlo!le spiegazioni nel readme sono queste:
ATAPI DVD-106 FIRMWARE UPGRADE 1.09
This upgrade should NOT be applied to any other model DVD-ROM drive.
atpio109.hex : Firmware Version 1.09
upg6a.exe : Upgrade Utility program
up106.bat : Batch program to execute the upgrade.
1. Connect Pioneer DVD-ROM drive on the Secondary IDE Port with the drive set as Master (MA). Pioneer DOES NOT recommend using Cable Select (CS) NOR should there be a Slave (SL) device connected during the procedure.
2. If Windows 95/98 is used, boot into MS-DOS mode by selecting the Start menu on Windows 95/98. If you are using Windows 2000 or ME you will need to make a DOS boot disk with the appropriate drivers or just use a Windows 98 bootdisk.
3. Make sure there is no disc in the drive unit before the firmware upgrade is executed.
4. Make note of where you unzipped the update files at , then go there and Execute the UP106.BAT file while you are in DOS (see point 2)
5. The current version number of the firmware will be shown then erased and the new firmware will be uploaded.
6. When the DOS prompt returns. Reboot the computer by powering OFF wait 10 seconds then power ON.
Do not turn OFF the PC while upgrade is executed or the firmware upgrade will fail. Retry upgrade procedure from 4 through 6 if the firmware upgrade does fail.
Apply power cycle (OFF/ON) if the firmware upgrade fails.
The upgrade will not function and permanent failure of the drive could occur...IF it is interrupted in any way. OR if the wrong firmware is used. ALSO you must have the drive connected as per procedure point 1.
qualcuno mi spiega chiaramente come fare??