• -
    • Anteprime
    • -
    • Video
    • -
    • Cinema

Pag 1 di 3 123 UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 15 di 45

Discussione: Che f i g a t a il nuovo forum!!!!

Cambio titolo
    Guitarman of INSIDE L'avatar di Destiny
    Registrato il
    10-02

Sorrisone Che f i g a t a il nuovo forum!!!!

Ehi, raga, avete visto che roba il nuovo forum??!! Sinceramente è molto più comodo e simpatico dal punto di vista delle faciine e altro, ma non capisco come mai non si potevano lasciare i vecchi iscritti e con i suoi totali messaggi...
    [MOVE]FORZA JUVE!!![/MOVE]

Il destino è la chiave di tutto...

Voglio bene L'avatar di Dragon1
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Sei OT.
    finally terminated

Registrato il
    10-02
    di grazia, che significa OT?? Se ti riferisci che è quella cosa per farti aumentare i messaggi, ti posso dire che a me non me ne frega niente!!!

fremo di raccapriccio L'avatar di kocam
    Registrato il
    10-02
    OT?? É operazione trionfo
    BHWABHAWBHABHWAA
    Sono masto. Gaio chi nega.

Registrato il
    10-02
    E che centro io con quella sottospecie di programma???
    [MOVE]JUVE!!!!!!!!!!![/MOVE]

Siamo tutti uguali, ma c'è qualcuno che è più uguale dell'altro...

Iron Maiden...The BeAst L'avatar di Hiigara
    Registrato il
    10-02
    OT=Off Topic
    Per parlare del forum c'è un forum apposta (scusate il pessimo gioco di parole).
    Comunque questo forum è praticamente uguale a quello della relic, si vede che va di moda!
    Comunque è molto comodo!
    [MOVE]Iron Maiden - Aces High - There goes the siren that warns of the air raid Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak Out for the scramble we’ve got to get airborne Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines Remove all the wheelblocks there’s no time to waste Gathering speed as we head down the runway Gotta get airborne before it’s too late Running, scrambling, flying Rolling, turning, diving, going in again Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high. Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers Let off a sharp burst and then turn away Roll over, spin round to come in behind them Move to their blindsides and firing again Bandits at 8 0’clock move in behind us Ten ME-109’s out of the sun Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving going in again Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly , fly to live, Aces high. - Powerslave - Into the Abyss I’ll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat’s eye that glows- in this Temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. When I was living this lie-Fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees. So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me, for he is a man and a God-and He will die too. Chorus: Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone. A shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages, But open the gates of my Hell-I will strike from my grave. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste, And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. Slave to the Power of Death...Slave to the Power of Death...[/MOVE]
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Registrato il
    10-02
    Chiedo umilmente perdono: PERDONO!!
    Kokam mi ha giocato...

[MOVE]PERDONO!!!!!!!!1[/MOVE]

raudt og svart L'avatar di Svishmell
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Inviato da Hiigara
    OT=Off Topic
    Per parlare del forum c'è un forum apposta (scusate il pessimo gioco di parole).
    Comunque questo forum è praticamente uguale a quello della relic, si vede che va di moda!
    Comunque è molto comodo!
    Non è che va di moda, semplicemente il vBulletin è il miglior forum esistente da un punto di vista oggetivo.

Registrato il
    10-02
    Destiny, puoi chiedere a un moderatore di spostare il forum.
    [MOVE]Iron Maiden - Aces High - There goes the siren that warns of the air raid Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak Out for the scramble we’ve got to get airborne Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines Remove all the wheelblocks there’s no time to waste Gathering speed as we head down the runway Gotta get airborne before it’s too late Running, scrambling, flying Rolling, turning, diving, going in again Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high. Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers Let off a sharp burst and then turn away Roll over, spin round to come in behind them Move to their blindsides and firing again Bandits at 8 0’clock move in behind us Ten ME-109’s out of the sun Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving going in again Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly , fly to live, Aces high. - Powerslave - Into the Abyss I’ll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat’s eye that glows- in this Temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. When I was living this lie-Fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees. So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me, for he is a man and a God-and He will die too. Chorus: Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone. A shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages, But open the gates of my Hell-I will strike from my grave. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste, And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. Slave to the Power of Death...Slave to the Power of Death...[/MOVE]
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Registrato il
    10-02
    Scusa caro svishmell, non che io abbia qualche cosa contro di te, ma... potresti togliere quella falce e martello dal mio trehad o come diavolo si scrive?? Grazie!!
    [MOVE]CARI SIG.RI MODERATORI, MI POTETE SPSTARE QUESTO FORUM??[/MOVE]

Registrato il
    10-02
    Scometto che non ti piace nemmeno la mia firma, eh?
    Forza magistr
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

con la mia balotta L'avatar di Bandicot1
    Registrato il
    10-02
    io lo trovo molto utile.......visto che posso sfuttare al meglio Alice

Il talento non esiste! Esistono soltanto l'ispirazione e l'ambizione, e le mie sono roventi!

Utente L'avatar di Dark Sephirot
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Magistr....anche nel nuovo forum ti devi far sempre riconoscere è...

gameR L'avatar di ±Auron86±
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Però non ci sono gli ombrellini nei cocktail neanche qua.(vero Dragon1?)

fremo di raccapriccio L'avatar di kocam
    Registrato il
    10-02
    No i cocktail si sono evoluti anche loro come il forum!! Ora hanno l'impermeabile
    Sono masto. Gaio chi nega.

Pag 1 di 3 123 UltimoUltimo