Vi avviso che è uscita una nuova versione di eMule.
Vi avviso che è uscita una nuova versione di eMule.
Ultima modifica di L'Esorcista; 5-07-2005 alle 13:34:53
* fixed Uploading sort bug
* Multi-Temp folders should work now.
* Fixed Comment Icons staying when no comment/ratings are available.
* Fixed several smaller glitches in the new share control
* Fixed the filesizelimit for downlaoding files from the webinterface
* Fixed some crashing bug with duplicated files
* Fixed some minor general GUI glitches (Icons, save&restore, etc)
* Fixed crash when downloading via HTTP source and viewing the downloadclient-list
* Tray shutdown bug fix. [Xman1]
* Fixed a bug in kad that returned the incorrect order of contacts to start a search. (thx Agthorr for finding bug)
* Fixed a bug that treated all KadResults as a best result causing extra overhead. (thx Agthorr for finding bug)
* Fixed a bug that removed wanted contacts in the 'possible' list during Kad searches. (thx Agthorr for finding bug)
* Print '0' instead of '<0' in Complete sources column in shared files list.
* Fixed possibility of accessing a deleted client object in the comment list.
* Fixed a possible memleak with Kad Notes.
* Possible fix for minimize to tray problem reported for Windows NT SP6.
* Added a startup check for proper version of Windows Shell32 DLL - should also help folks using Windows NT!
* Fixed a lowID bug that caused a lowID user to report the wrong buddy IP/Port.
* Fixed bug where ED2K search results were shown in Kad search results.
* Fixed bug with client software statistics where equal client numbers were not shown.
* Fixed underflow error for 'Shared parts' column in Shared files list, which caused parts to sometimes be shown as light blue even when they are common in the net.
* Bugfix to UploadSpeedSense (USS). Sometimes with low ping times and low Ping Tolerance settings it could get stuck at min speed.
* Some modifications to avoid disapearing Search Parameters window.
* Fixed bug in ZIP file archive preview for files containing a directory archive entry.
* Fixed bug with SetSystemACP setting for fresh eMule installations.
* Fixed wrong dealing with kBit/s and KB/s in several places.
* Fixed glitches with main statusbar when using large system fonts.
* Fixed bug with dropdown buttons in transfer window for large system fonts.
* Fixed a crash in Message window when right clicking on Close button.
* Fixed a problem with registering eD2K links to be taken by eMule.
* fixed some bugs in the webinterface
* fixed disabled status of the source handling submenu (selection dependend), to allow access to the submenu items
* Collection Names more relaxed for the users.. (ie: It doesn't reformat the name or remove tags)
* Lowered number of stores to help with routers.
* Some users complained that the 'Users | Files' box wasn't large enough for their lang. Double clicking that box now pulls up MyInfo with user/file counts included.
* Added some extra info to the full screen MyInfo box. (Parts based on Morph mod)
* Removed 'Automatically Swap All (A4AF) Sources To This File' menu item. For the same effect, raise download priority on the file instead. See Web Help&Support -> Features -> Source Management
* When downloading from a really slow source, request less of the file at a time. This locks less of the file, so if there's a faster source available we have a better chance of downloading from it even when the file is almost completely downloaded.
* Improved Collection Gui.
* Collections are now properly signed/verfied. If verifying failes, the authorname and key are removed
* Downloadrequests for collections will bypass the downloadqueue and served immediately
* Added splitter control to the shared files window
* Changed the apperearence of the splitter slightly
* Collection files can now be linked to eMule, click the 'Take ED2k-links' Button to do so, if not already done by the installer
* Extended the 'Run as unprivleged User' function: If starting with the eMule-Account fails (for example because of lacking privileges)
* minimule shows now count of all completed files, in all categories [by TED]
* Kad Notes (Comments from the Kad network) are now filtered like normal comments.
* Converted all comment Lists to Mule Style Lists. (Do to sync issues, sorting doesn't work yet..)
* 16 color support added. (eMule will now look better when viewing it with remote desktop at 16 color display.)
* During a KadRequest, we now sort the contacts in the bin based on the target first to make sure we send the best results.
* splitterbar for the serverwindow
* reworked dialog lists setup save&restore
* webinterface links changed to be relative
* FileDetailDialog is now used for all CListCtrl that deals with files.
* Added support for MediaInfo library versions 0.5.1 and 0.6.0 (http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net)
* Added support for previewing encrypted RAR files and RAR files with 'solid' compression.
* All Comment lists auto refresh.
* Added comment icon into sharedfile lists.
* Comments found in search results are carried over into the download list.
* Can view comments to more then one file at the same time.
* Added support for previewing RAR files which contain extended date/time file information.
* Added the ability to view comments (Kad Notes) on search results. (Find out what people think of the file before downloading..)
* Added the ability to view comments (Kad Notes) for your shared files. (Find out what people think of your files..)
* MiniMule shows the nr. of completed downloads currently available in Download list only if 'Autoclear completed downloads' is disabled. If 'Autoclear completed downloads' is enabled, it shows the nr. of completed files in the current session.
* USS now detects when max ul limit is raised in prefs, and goes into 'fast reaction mode' for a short while to quickly find out if it can raise the limit.
* Slightly changed colors in 'Shared parts' (fka 'Obtained parts') column in shared files list
* Added new functions for PreviewApps.dat file.
* Added new tooltips for Transfers window.
* filesize limit of fileupload via webinterface can now be set in the preferences.ini, Section [WebServer] : 'MaxFileUploadSizeMB=5' (or 0 for no limit)
* Changed: Notifier.ini file is by default searched in eMule config folder.
* Added missing middle mouse button handling to transfere windows [thx SiRoB]
* Added .cbz and .cbr file extension to ed2k/kad archive file type and previewable archive types.
* Added new macros to webservices
* Improved a4af code to work better for No Needed Part sources. Earlier code could make a source get stuck on a high prio NNP file even if there were other files (with lower prio) that weren't NNP.
* Servers with a failure count of >= 2 or with a failure count which exceeds the specified one are shown in gray shades in server list control
* 'Add Source' dialog and 'Add Friend' dialog: the IP and port optionally can be specified right in the IP control.
* show filespecific source limit in downloadlist  (if modified) and in the filedetails dialog
* Basic Collection framework and gui (see documentation for detailed information on this)
* Added new control into the Shared Files window which lets you browser your shared files by directories and add/remove shared directories
* Added support for Related File-Search into the Search window (contextmenu). This allows you to search for files which are shared by users which also shared the selected file [lugdunum]
* Ratings icons now show a range of ratings based on the average total instead of just good/bad.
* added support of multiple tempfolders (to seperate by | ). A tempfolder out of several is selected when adding a download, depending on the incomingfolder (category) and most free space. (temppath can not (yet) be changed lateron)
Ultima modifica di L'Esorcista; 5-07-2005 alle 13:42:33
cosa ha in più della scorsa versione in globale ?
è la 0.46bL'Esorcista
avevo letto 45 o sbaglio?
Scusa ma il link per il download nn va solo a me??
Sono stati corretti tutti i problemi riscontrati e l'interfaccia(anche molti piccoli dettagli)è cambiatagutmann.p
e vai la nuova versione!
eMule dovrebbe cmq avvertirti dell'aggiornamento!O'Potent
si infatti .. appena ti connetti .. di dovrebbe dre qualciasi nuovo aggiornamento possibile
Per questo sono venuto a saperlo. Perchè nel sito ufficiale fino a pochi minuti fa dava come ultima release la vecchia versione anche se la nuova è stata lanciata nella prima mattinatagutmann.p
Ma quanto ci lavorano su emule? A me poi non sembra che le differenze siano COSI' pensanti.