Pag 1 di 2 12 UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 15 di 25

Discussione: Zelda TP: parla Kondo

Cambio titolo
    Nintendreamer L'avatar di Kraid
    Registrato il
    08-03

Zelda TP: parla Kondo

Pigliatevi un po' di tempo e date un'occhiata a quanto dichiarato da Koji Kondo relativamente alle musiche del nuovo Zelda.Ci sono cose interessantissime.

"With the trailer music being so moving, it was no surprise that I was asked-during several media interviews with journalists at E3-if we plan to use an orchestra for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess music. Honestly, it hasn't been determined yet, but I would really like to push for it. In the process of recording the trailer music, I've gotten back in touch with how music from live instuments can be extremely powerful. Even when I've spent countless hours creating digital music with complex layers for Nintendo's games, artificial sounds just can't beat the real depth and expression of live instruments. Recording the trailer has really encouraged me to explore the challenges of orchestra music for the game. Since game development is still proceeding, we can't yet look into the details of how a full orchestra could be specifically used-we just can't discuss it until we reach a certain degree of the game's development. But, for the moment, I can dream big: I'd love to use a full 50-player orchestra to capture the big action scenes and an intimate string quartet for the more lyrical moments in gameplay."

"We're also exploring some music-oriented gameplay ideas for Twilight Princess. In the E3 demo, people saw and heard that Link plays a reed pulled from the grass to call a hawk; reed music was in the initial development concept for Ocarina, but we ultimately didn't use it. What instrument might Link play in Twilight Princess? For now it's going to remain a secret."

"The process of creating the E3 trailer was fascinating. Three people (including me) each composed a different approach to the trailer's music. Then we asked one of Japan's most extraordinarily gifted composers and music arrangers, Michiru Oshima, to work her magic on all three pieces, envisioning how an orchestra could wrap its many instruments around the general music. We then recorded each of the three orchestrations with famed conductor Yasuzo Takemoto on hand, who you might know as the conductor who stood command over the amazing 2002 Smash Bros. concert in Japan. I did have a chance to personally conduct when we recorded a chorus for one possible version of the trailer."

"You may have noticed that the music for each game in the Zelda series has a slightly different vibe. Majora's Mask had an exotic Chinese-opera sound; and Wind Waker had a sort of Irish influence on its music. As we started thinking about the music for Twilight Princess, I got some guidance from the developers that they'd like music reminiscent of eastern Europe, bringing in an ensemble of percussion instruments, and simultaneously I heard that they might like to hear more modern music employed for the game. At that time, I couldn't really envision what they were asking clearly-I assumed that they might like a Gypsy vibe. Creating Zelda music always involves learning for me, since I can't create all of the music for the wide variety of environments based simply on what's already inside my head. I always do extensive research and soak up as much music as I can to expand my vision. Then, after all of that, I always find it much easier to create music that I couldn't before."

"My group isn't only in charge of music, but also the creation of the countless sound effects that you hear in Nintendo's games. It's a really important job that we take really seriously-though sometimes we find ourselves in outlandish situations in the pursuit of just the right sounds. One day, I had to carry carry a big steel pipe to work, which wouldn't have been a big deal, if it weren't that I had to take the train to my office. Everyone on the train stared at me in the most curious way!"

"I like the show-tune soprano Sarah Brightman a lot, since she brings classical music, world music and modern music together so effortlessly. I had been dreaming about using one of her gorgeous songs for Twilight Princess-but then I found out that her music has already recently been used in another video game! But if we could find a similar musician for the next Zelda game, that would be really interesting. I wonder what fans would think of such music being used for a "Princess Zelda Theme" for an upcoming game."

"I've paid close attention to what Zelda fans have said about music in online forums, and I've listened to the many MIDI music files that people have posted. It's all very interesting. I feel like music transcends language barriers and crosses all nations' borders. That will be a very important consideration for what we do with the music for Twilight Princess."

La parte dell'E3 relativa al trailer con gli arrangiamenti fatti da Kondo,Michiru Oshima e Takemoto mi ha fatto venire la bava,letteralmente.
    Codice Amico 3DS : Gabri 5069 - 4266 - 1025

Utente che puzza L'avatar di Slash90
    Registrato il
    08-04
    inglese
    BigPc#2 i54690k @ 3.5Ghz -- AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 -- HD7850 1Gb OC Edition -- Corsair HX 620W -- 2x4gb Corsair Dominator DDR3 Veganence -- Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 500GB 32MB cache -- Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit
    MacBook Pro 13' Mid 2010 -- C2D 2.4ghz -- 8gb DDR3 1067mhz -- 240gb SSD -- El Capitan 10.11

Scarica la mia app Android sui risultati di F1!
    http://bit.ly/f1afree la versione free coi risultati di questa stagione
    http://bit.ly/f1adpro la versione pro coi risultati degli ultimi 10 anni!

Shoegazer L'avatar di Elessar89
    Registrato il
    04-05
    Citazione Slash90
    inglese
    già

Minimal SessionHouse Open L'avatar di jj star
    Registrato il
    02-04

Sorrisone

se mettono le colonne sonore orchestrate sarà una cosa PIU CHE STUPENDA
    sarà una cosa strepitosa qst zelda , un capitolo he si avvicina tantissimo a oot

:9 :9 :9

aka Mister_Birra L'avatar di aleword
    Registrato il
    03-03
    praticamente dice che in Zelda TP verrà usata molta musica da orchestra...vera e propria. Senza ricorrere alla creazione dei suoni in digitale al computer.
    Questo x rendere + realistica l'atmosfera.

Essendo in fase di sviluppo non possono aggiungere altri dettagli.
    Poi parla di come è stata affascinante la creazione delle musiche x il trailer all'e3, lavoro svolto da tre persone (incluso Kond e Oshima).

Poi fà notare che ogni episodio ha una sua musica particolare, un genere diverso x ogni zelda. In TP verranno usate molte percussioni, collegate al folklore dell'Europa dell'Est.

questo è un po' il sunto....ancke perchè non sono una cima in inglese

Sensei L'avatar di Gandolf
    Registrato il
    07-04
    Europa dell'Est?Strano...ma come tutto il resto intrigante...l'ottimismo aumenta...GIANNIIII!
    Quando venite circondati dal nemico in ogni direzione e siete gli unici superstiti, se decidete di arrendervi, pensando che più tardi complotterete contro di lui, non siete affatto uomini coraggiosi.Se pensate di sopravvivere complottando contro il nemico, non realizzerete mai i vostri piani, perchè, a tempo debito, penserete a qualcos'altro che possa arrecarvi dei benefici, permettendovi di sopravvivere.La tensione esiste soltanto nel momento in cui agite, prendete in considerazione il nemico, e siete tutt'uno con la morte.
    KUSONOKI MASASHIGE

Atlus hater L'avatar di Davy
    Registrato il
    01-05
    Citazione Kraid
    Pigliatevi un po' di tempo e date un'occhiata a quanto dichiarato da Koji Kondo relativamente alle musiche del nuovo Zelda.Ci sono cose interessantissime.

"With the trailer music being so moving, it was no surprise that I was asked-during several media interviews with journalists at E3-if we plan to use an orchestra for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess music. Honestly, it hasn't been determined yet, but I would really like to push for it. In the process of recording the trailer music, I've gotten back in touch with how music from live instuments can be extremely powerful. Even when I've spent countless hours creating digital music with complex layers for Nintendo's games, artificial sounds just can't beat the real depth and expression of live instruments. Recording the trailer has really encouraged me to explore the challenges of orchestra music for the game. Since game development is still proceeding, we can't yet look into the details of how a full orchestra could be specifically used-we just can't discuss it until we reach a certain degree of the game's development. But, for the moment, I can dream big: I'd love to use a full 50-player orchestra to capture the big action scenes and an intimate string quartet for the more lyrical moments in gameplay."

"We're also exploring some music-oriented gameplay ideas for Twilight Princess. In the E3 demo, people saw and heard that Link plays a reed pulled from the grass to call a hawk; reed music was in the initial development concept for Ocarina, but we ultimately didn't use it. What instrument might Link play in Twilight Princess? For now it's going to remain a secret."

"The process of creating the E3 trailer was fascinating. Three people (including me) each composed a different approach to the trailer's music. Then we asked one of Japan's most extraordinarily gifted composers and music arrangers, Michiru Oshima, to work her magic on all three pieces, envisioning how an orchestra could wrap its many instruments around the general music. We then recorded each of the three orchestrations with famed conductor Yasuzo Takemoto on hand, who you might know as the conductor who stood command over the amazing 2002 Smash Bros. concert in Japan. I did have a chance to personally conduct when we recorded a chorus for one possible version of the trailer."

"You may have noticed that the music for each game in the Zelda series has a slightly different vibe. Majora's Mask had an exotic Chinese-opera sound; and Wind Waker had a sort of Irish influence on its music. As we started thinking about the music for Twilight Princess, I got some guidance from the developers that they'd like music reminiscent of eastern Europe, bringing in an ensemble of percussion instruments, and simultaneously I heard that they might like to hear more modern music employed for the game. At that time, I couldn't really envision what they were asking clearly-I assumed that they might like a Gypsy vibe. Creating Zelda music always involves learning for me, since I can't create all of the music for the wide variety of environments based simply on what's already inside my head. I always do extensive research and soak up as much music as I can to expand my vision. Then, after all of that, I always find it much easier to create music that I couldn't before."

"My group isn't only in charge of music, but also the creation of the countless sound effects that you hear in Nintendo's games. It's a really important job that we take really seriously-though sometimes we find ourselves in outlandish situations in the pursuit of just the right sounds. One day, I had to carry carry a big steel pipe to work, which wouldn't have been a big deal, if it weren't that I had to take the train to my office. Everyone on the train stared at me in the most curious way!"

"I like the show-tune soprano Sarah Brightman a lot, since she brings classical music, world music and modern music together so effortlessly. I had been dreaming about using one of her gorgeous songs for Twilight Princess-but then I found out that her music has already recently been used in another video game! But if we could find a similar musician for the next Zelda game, that would be really interesting. I wonder what fans would think of such music being used for a "Princess Zelda Theme" for an upcoming game."

"I've paid close attention to what Zelda fans have said about music in online forums, and I've listened to the many MIDI music files that people have posted. It's all very interesting. I feel like music transcends language barriers and crosses all nations' borders. That will be a very important consideration for what we do with the music for Twilight Princess."

La parte dell'E3 relativa al trailer con gli arrangiamenti fatti da Kondo,Michiru Oshima e Takemoto mi ha fatto venire la bava,letteralmente.
    è un miracolo che la tastiera vada da tanto che sbavavo mentre leggevo

Utente L'avatar di link80
    Registrato il
    12-02
    Citazione Kraid
    Honestly, it hasn't been determined yet
    Since game development is still proceeding, we can't yet look into the details of how a full orchestra could be specifically used-we just can't discuss it until we reach a certain degree of the game's development.
    Ma di quando è l' intervista?
    Spero dell'E3 perchè ormai lo sviluppo con uscita novembrina occidentale dovrebbe esser verso la fine come la registrazione della ost...

Kraid cmq ign ha messo downlodabile l'mp3 del trailer dell'E3...che è nel mio lettore mp3 portatile
    Most wanted: Trails of cold steel 3, Zero no kiseki e Ao no kiseki.
    Sto giocando Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Registrato il
    08-03
    Citazione link80
    Ma di quando è l' intervista?
    Spero dell'E3 perchè ormai lo sviluppo con uscita novembrina occidentale dovrebbe esser verso la fine come la registrazione della ost...

Kraid cmq ign ha messo downlodabile l'mp3 del trailer dell'E3...che è nel mio lettore mp3 portatile
    A occhio direi anch'io.
    Corro.Grazie mille per la dritta

P.S.Giornatona oggi per le Ost,mi è appena arrivato il pacco col cd della versione sinfonica di Dragon Quest VI
    Ultima modifica di Kraid; 27-07-2005 alle 19:15:20

Tamarricida L'avatar di First Children
    Registrato il
    03-03
    Citazione Slash90
    inglese
    Asd, mi sono accorto che era in inglese solo quando ho letto il tuo post

Mi sto assuefacendo all'inglese

Utente L'avatar di Eddy'90
    Registrato il
    05-05
    Citazione First Children
    Asd, mi sono accorto che era in inglese solo quando ho letto il tuo post

Mi sto assuefacendo all'inglese
    succede anche a me
    [...] perché quando quando l'interesse personale di un individuo viene anteposto a quello di un'intera nazione, prima o poi giunge il momento dei rendiconti.

Utente L'avatar di dragonizolde
    Registrato il
    08-03
    Citazione aleword
    praticamente dice che in Zelda TP verrà usata molta musica da orchestra...vera e propria.
    In realtà dice che vorrebbe molto che venisse usata una colonna sonora suonata direttamente da un'orchestra, ma non conferma nulla.
    Mi piacerebbe molto, visto che Hyrule Simphony è molto bello e l'OST di Smash bros Melee è da sogno, però Wind Waker ha dimostrato che i midi possono essere lo stesso molto efficaci.
    Di Twilight Princess ho sentito solo una musica in game, quella del menù, che è molto bella: riprende il tema dell'Hyrule Field di OOT, ma ci aggiunge un pezzo inedito molto bello e anche qualche pezzo preso dal classico tema di Zelda.
    Vi lascio il link per scaricarlo, postate qualche impressione:
    http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/videos/tpmusic.mp3
    Ultima modifica di dragonizolde; 27-07-2005 alle 20:58:19
    Codice amico 3ds: 0473-8210-6384

aka Mister_Birra L'avatar di aleword
    Registrato il
    03-03
    Citazione dragonizolde
    Vi lascio il link per scaricarlo, postate qualche impressione:
    http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/videos/tpmusic.mp3
    non funzia

Utente L'avatar di dragonizolde
    Registrato il
    08-03
    Ops, è vero
    Peccato, non so dove upparlo...
    Codice amico 3ds: 0473-8210-6384

Registrato il
    08-03
    Citazione Gandolf
    Europa dell'Est
    L'Europa dell'est ha una tradizione ed un'identità musicale antichissima e ricca di sfacciettature e Kondo,da buon compositore dal marcato backgroud classico lo sa bene.Conoscendolo (non personalmente eh ) credo che potremo aspettarci parecchie infarciture di musica zigana nella prossima ost di TP e strizzatine d'occhio a vari compositori classici dell'est europa,quali Listz o Bartok
    E da interprete e grande estimatore di Franz Listz,non posso che gioire.
    Soprattutto perchè sono sicuro che Kondo saprà stupirci di nuovo

Pag 1 di 2 12 UltimoUltimo