Pag 1 di 4 1234 UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 15 di 49

Discussione: Il Film Di Zeldaaaaa ?????'

Cambio titolo
    Hunter Professionista L'avatar di Cyber Link
    Registrato il
    11-02

Esclamazione Il Film Di Zeldaaaaa ?????'

Non so tradurlo bene ma mi sembra che l'argomento sia quello e mi sembra anche verrà sviluppato dalla 4KIDS quella ke fa i film di pokemon ! Cmq ki ci riesce lo traduca bene please :

" Yes, Zelda Movie Rights are or were in negotiation
    There seems to be some drama as to whether or not I'm lying about this Zelda movie. Just because someone options or buysrights, doesn't mean a movie WILL be made, just that there is strong interest in it. If whatever company is optioning rights, they have usually about 6 months to a year to find producers to back the movie, after that, the rights go back to the original owners(nintendo) If the studio buys the rights (which it probably will, considering they have loads of money and buying rights is much more expensive than optioning rights), the rights go to the studio forever.

Here's the story:

Like many others, I wrote a screenplay for a live-action Legend of Zelda. Reading others scripts (posted online and such) I contacted the authors and found that no one had wrote them seriously, just for fun.

Except for Joe Morris of ganonstower.com. The reply from Nintendo was that Joe himself had to contact Nintendo if he wanted to negotiate the rights to the movie.

So i contacted numerous Nintendo officials (can't remember which ones, exactly, but they were in the high corporate positions) and I received very vague responses about what to do if i wanted to option rights for the game.

One spokesperson actually gave me real information--he told me that all of the rights to Nintendo's non-video game merchandise (toys, movies, etc.) were handled by 4KidsEntertainment(yes, the company that does Pokemon).

So I contacted all the corporate people there, and Susan Eisner was the only one who responded to me. I asked who i would need to talk to about optioning rights, and she asked me if i was interested in the rights. I said i was. She asked if i was with a company. I said I wasn't. She told me:

Dear Sir,

These type of rights would only be granted for a substantial sum. We
    typically work with large theatrical agencies.

Sincerely,

Susan Eisner

I persisted. Then she sent me that email that I originally posted. She said it was extremely difficult to grant rights to someone without a proven track record(exact words), then said that many people over the years have tried to pitch rights for the Legend of Zelda, and they were currently in negotiations with a "large theatrical venture" over the rights. I tried to contact her again, but she stopped responding to me

So, if you dont think this is real, here's her email address(check the 4KidsEntertainment website, she's on there somewhere under contacts, i think):

[email protected]

I don't know if she'll respond back, maybe if you pretend you are with a "large theatrical company" or that you are an established, well-known screenwriter she'll find the time.

Im interested in hearing if any of you get any new info on this."
    Battletag: gonfreecss#2482 | 3DS: 2466-4672-5634 | NintendoID: gonfreecss

Utente L'avatar di Metal2001
    Registrato il
    10-02
    si, verrà realizzato un film di zelda
    _

Hunter Professionista L'avatar di Cyber Link
    Registrato il
    11-02
    Ah..E LO DITE COSI ??????????????? VI RENDETE CONTO DELLA NOTIZIA ? NON VEDO L'ORA KE ESCAAAAA !
    Battletag: gonfreecss#2482 | 3DS: 2466-4672-5634 | NintendoID: gonfreecss

Utente L'avatar di Metal2001
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Inviato da Cyber Link
    Ah..E LO DITE COSI ??????????????? VI RENDETE CONTO DELLA NOTIZIA ? NON VEDO L'ORA KE ESCAAAAA !
    considernado che ancora lo devono fare in italia lo vedremo nel 2004/2005
    _

Utente L'avatar di Sav
    Registrato il
    10-02

Sorrisone

Speriamo lo realizzino su WW !
    Ma sarà a cartone animato? Se si sarà meglio!
    Un cartone animato si adatterebbe moooolto di più per il mitico Zelda !
    Speriamo che si impegneranno per farne uscirew un capolavoro come il vg(che però è sempre irraggiungibile )!

Utente L'avatar di Diddy
    Registrato il
    12-02
    Spero solo non sia un altro flop...

Utente L'avatar di Valiant
    Registrato il
    10-02
    nono, se devono farlo devono farlo bene!
    Un grande kolossal come il signore degli anelli! altro che cartone animato!

Utente L'avatar di Sav
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Ok, se devono fare il film lo facessero tipo "Il signore degli anelli",
    altrimenti se fanno un cartone animato lo facessero svilupparre tipo il vg per GC !

Bannato L'avatar di shenmue3
    Registrato il
    06-04
    Citazione Sav
    Ok, se devono fare il film lo facessero tipo "Il signore degli anelli",
    altrimenti se fanno un cartone animato lo facessero svilupparre tipo il vg per GC !
    tipo tww???nooooo!!basta pupazzetti!!!:9

Io sono il tuo imperatore L'avatar di Arides
    Registrato il
    06-03
    E' noto che tutti i film ispirati a videogiochi sono devve grandissime ca***e!!!!

Ready to Revolution! L'avatar di Silver85
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Io non é che sia così contento, tutti i film ispirati da vg sono stati immensi flop. Zelda ha uno stile difficilissimo da riprodurre su pellicola, molto più difficile rispetto a tantissimi altri film tratti da vg. Se ci sarà un film, dovrà essere curato direttamente e sceneggiato completamente da Nintendo. Non può esistere una ciofeca marcata Zelda, c'é già stato l'errore di Super Mario il film, speriamono non ne commettano un altro.

Se fanno un cartone animato forse può uscirne una bella cosa ma se fanno un film con attori veri sarà uno schifo di sicuro.

does not wear any pants L'avatar di ezed
    Registrato il
    08-03
    Già quoto smoker, se fatto cartone animato può venire imho molto meglio che con attori reali.

=Sentenza=
    Ospite
    altra merdata in arrivo....

che schifo. L'avatar di BAD®
    Registrato il
    06-04
    speriamo che nn sia come final fantasy

Pag 1 di 4 1234 UltimoUltimo