Pag 1 di 2 12 UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 15 di 25

Discussione: Cover migliore degli Iron Maiden [img]

Cambio titolo
    Bannato L'avatar di Raiden[X-BoX]
    Registrato il
    01-03

Cover migliore degli Iron Maiden

Vi propongo alcuni titoli di album, secondo voi qual'è la cover migliore tra questi? Secondo me sono favolose "Piece of Mind" e "Killers".

www.fabiorusconi.com L'avatar di specopsrusca
    Registrato il
    11-02
    tra quelle citate, brave nwe world...ma se consideriamo tutte quelle degli iron, preferisco fear of the dark e live after death

My Hardware - My Discography - My Last.fm - Be More Shepherd

Dimension Hatröss L'avatar di Slayer
    Registrato il
    02-03
    Ho votato Somewhere in Time, ma la migliore per me resta Live After Death !

Bannato L'avatar di KicKeR
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Brave New World e Somewhere in Time.

Down is the New Up. L'avatar di Cold Winter
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Somewhere in time e Killers

Lisergic Acid Dietylamide
    Registrato il
    10-02
    c'è la risposta "tutte" ??
    no scherzo , Eddie è una grande mascotte !

beh Somewhere in time è bellissima , ma quella che rende l'idea dell'album è senza dubbio Live After death...

anche brave new world nn scherza.

si in poche parole nn ho votato
    "...la medicina è la più diffusa delle malattie ereditarie"
    -D. Pennac-

Kelvan
    Ospite
    Di queste: Powerslave

Iron Maiden...The BeAst L'avatar di Hiigara
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Inviato da Pisolone
    c'è la risposta "tutte"??
    no scherzo , Eddie è una grande mascotte !

beh Somewhere in time è bellissima , ma quella che rende l'idea dell'album è senza dubbio Live After death...

anche brave new world nn scherza.

si in poche parole nn ho votato
    Beh, anche la Copertina di Killers rende bene l'idea!!! Anzi, direi che è la migliore!!!
    Le peggiori sono senza dubbio quelle di X-Factor e di alcuni singoli tratti da Virtual XI, realizzate con grafica da computer...probabilmente per supportare l'uscita del videogioco Ed-Hunter...orribili!!!
    Sicuramente molto suggestiva quella di Brave New World, e di Live After Death...
    Cmq in ordine le mie preferite sono:

Ricordo a tutti che la primissima copertina dove è apparso eddie è quella del singolo "Running Free" rilasciato l'8 Febbraio 1980 prima dell'uscita di "Iron Maiden"...ed è sicuramente una delle + belle!!
    Ultima modifica di Hiigara; 20-04-2003 alle 19:03:38
    [MOVE]Iron Maiden - Aces High - There goes the siren that warns of the air raid Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak Out for the scramble we’ve got to get airborne Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines Remove all the wheelblocks there’s no time to waste Gathering speed as we head down the runway Gotta get airborne before it’s too late Running, scrambling, flying Rolling, turning, diving, going in again Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high. Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers Let off a sharp burst and then turn away Roll over, spin round to come in behind them Move to their blindsides and firing again Bandits at 8 0’clock move in behind us Ten ME-109’s out of the sun Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving going in again Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly , fly to live, Aces high. - Powerslave - Into the Abyss I’ll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat’s eye that glows- in this Temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. When I was living this lie-Fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees. So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me, for he is a man and a God-and He will die too. Chorus: Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone. A shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages, But open the gates of my Hell-I will strike from my grave. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste, And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. Slave to the Power of Death...Slave to the Power of Death...[/MOVE]
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Registrato il
    01-03
    Io ti parlo di copertine di Album, i singoli non mi interessano.

Dimension Hatröss L'avatar di Slayer
    Registrato il
    02-03
    Guardando bene Brave New World... è davvero bella !

Bannato L'avatar di KicKeR
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Sinceramente Killers non mi piace per nulla.

Registrato il
    10-02
    Inviato da Raiden[X-BoX]
    Io ti parlo di copertine di Album, i singoli non mi interessano.
    Non so xchè ma questo discorso mi sembra senza senso...

Inviato da Slayer
    Guardando bene Brave New World... è davvero bella !
    Già...è davvero bella!!! Per fortuna!!! Guarda un po' la copertina di "The Angel And The Gambler", singolo tratto da Virtual XI

Pensa, la copertina di Brave New World poteva essere disegnata con questo stile...Bleah!!!!!
    [MOVE]Iron Maiden - Aces High - There goes the siren that warns of the air raid Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak Out for the scramble we’ve got to get airborne Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines Remove all the wheelblocks there’s no time to waste Gathering speed as we head down the runway Gotta get airborne before it’s too late Running, scrambling, flying Rolling, turning, diving, going in again Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high. Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers Let off a sharp burst and then turn away Roll over, spin round to come in behind them Move to their blindsides and firing again Bandits at 8 0’clock move in behind us Ten ME-109’s out of the sun Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving going in again Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly , fly to live, Aces high. - Powerslave - Into the Abyss I’ll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat’s eye that glows- in this Temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. When I was living this lie-Fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees. So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me, for he is a man and a God-and He will die too. Chorus: Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone. A shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages, But open the gates of my Hell-I will strike from my grave. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste, And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. Slave to the Power of Death...Slave to the Power of Death...[/MOVE]
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Registrato il
    10-02
    Inviato da KicKeR
    Sinceramente Killers non mi piace per nulla.
    Gusti
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Registrato il
    10-02
    Ah, per chiunque volesse guardare qualche altra immagine di Eddie può benissimo andare su
    http://www.maidenitalia.com/ironmaiden/eddie.htm
    dove ci sono circa 120 img tratte dagli album, singoli, videocassette, come questa
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Registrato il
    01-03
    Inviato da Hiigara
    Non so xchè ma questo discorso mi sembra senza senso...

fatti tuoi, io ho proposto altre cover da votare.

Pag 1 di 2 12 UltimoUltimo