Discussione: Grabbed by ghoules nuovo gioco rare

Cambio titolo
    Utente L'avatar di Gerozz88
    Registrato il
    11-02
    LocalitÓ
    Napoli

Grabbed by ghoules nuovo gioco rare

A quanto pare sarÓ un signor gioco basta solo sapere che Ŕ il remake di atic atac

GBTG stars Cooper, a spunky young blonde lad who comes to a dilapidated mansion inhabited by Ghoulies -- which seems to be the generic term for the varieties of cartoon spooksters which inhabit the demented mansion. As Cooper, you'll travel from room to room of the mansion, beating on Ghoulies and breaking the evil Baron's possessions, assisted all the while by a helpful butler who dispenses constant advice and even helpful items.

The game's control is very simplistic -- in my opinion, overly so. You'll move with the left stick and attack with the right. Instead of jamming on the controller buttons to perform combos, simply swinging and holding the stick towards enemies produces a flurry of punches and kicks. It's slightly less kinetic than a good beat-'em-up should be. To the good, you can pick up items littered throughout the levels and break 'em over the heads of the enemies. Even I can't argue with the idea of breaking a chair over a zombie's head.

Some special items will also be handed down to you by the helpful butler. To combat mummies, you'll need an oversized fiery candle which can burn their wrappings. Any special item has a fuel meter in the bottom right, but if you pause from using it it'll recharge. There's also a Super Soaker-style gun filled with holy water that does a great job on zombies, who are otherwise tough customers.

What I found confounding about the E3 demo was that although your character automatically locks onto the closest target, there's no way to snap the camera towards the enemy he's facing. There's a sluggish rotation system on the L and R triggers, however.

Playable at the show, there was a level called "Undead Disco Divas" which featured a raving hoard of zombies and skeletons to dispense with. Charging into the battle was a blast, but Cooper's wimpy punches and kicks are no match for a dozen or more enemies with more health and power than he has. The Microsoft representative behind me remarked that kids will love the game, but unless they do something about the difficulty they might not get a chance.

Still, the game's vibrant and colorful graphics create a pleasant atmosphere, and the game is built on a solid foundation. The scary similarities to Luigi's Mansion can't be ignored -- it's Rare's quick haunted house project that's a sort of speed bump on the way to greater things. I'm particularly surprised that there was no multiplayer option in the E3 demo. Hopefully the game will ship with a second player capability, as that's where the genre typically shines. Still, the game looks very polished and potentially fun already. I doubt it'll go down as one of Rare's classics, but they could have gotten off to a worse start.

Adesso vi posto alcune img:

Ultima modifica di Gerozz88; 1-06-2003 alle 20:56:55

Utente L'avatar di eliminato
    Registrato il
    10-02
    LocalitÓ
    Napoli
    Della RAREWARE mi fido al 100%

Non vedo l'ora di giocare ad un Banjo e Kazooie o un Perfect Dark su X-Box!

DIURNO
    Ospite
    questo tipo di grafica nn m Ŕ mai piaciuta

Conscious gamer L'avatar di Bruciatore
    Registrato il
    10-02
    LocalitÓ
    Rocca di Papa city
    Il top esiste proprio per questo tipo d'informazioni... Siete duri di comprendonio e?

Registrato il
    11-02
    LocalitÓ
    Napoli
    guarda bruciatore che il top ha oltre 20 pagine ed Ŕ scomodo, perchŔ modificare la struttura di un forum uno entra guarda i titoli e va dove gli interessa non Ŕ che facciamo un unico topic dove si parla di tutto

Registrato il
    10-02
    LocalitÓ
    Rocca di Papa city
    Inviato da Gerozz88
    guarda bruciatore che il top ha oltre 20 pagine ed Ŕ scomodo, perchŔ modificare la struttura di un forum uno entra guarda i titoli e va dove gli interessa non Ŕ che facciamo un unico topic dove si parla di tutto
    Ok, forse sto esagerando, almeno ci traduci il contenuto di quello che hai postato? Grazie
    Ultima modifica di Bruciatore; 2-06-2003 alle 01:28:45

Registrato il
    11-02
    LocalitÓ
    Napoli
    Bruciatore intendevo dire che se andiamo tutti nel top non si capisce pi¨ nulla ci sarÓ una confusione immane perchŔ non si capirÓ se ci si riferisce ad un gioco o a un altro

Utente L'avatar di eliminato
    Registrato il
    10-02
    LocalitÓ
    Napoli
    Inviato da Bruciatore
    Ok, forse sto esagerando, almeno ci traduci il contenuto di quello che hai postato? Grazie
    Ma come si fa a parlare nel topo di tanti giochi non si capisce un caxxo, mentre io parlo di Splinter cell un altro parla di Halo mentre uno si inserisce e parla di Panzer Dragon Orta, ma come si fa a capire.

Registrato il
    10-02
    LocalitÓ
    Rocca di Papa city
    Inviato da eliminato
    Ma come si fa a parlare nel topo di tanti giochi non si capisce un caxxo, mentre io parlo di Splinter cell un altro parla di Halo mentre uno si inserisce e parla di Panzer Dragon Orta, ma come si fa a capire.
    E' giusto, lo riconosco, ma veramente non ho capito cosa c'e' scritto!!! (

Bannato L'avatar di x-max
    Registrato il
    10-02
    LocalitÓ
    Bar Zucchi
    Inviato da Bruciatore
    E' giusto, lo riconosco, ma veramente non ho capito cosa c'e' scritto!!! (
    brucia il topic che hai fatto tu al top funziona benissimo, ma secondo me per uanto riguarda le immagini bisogna aprire ogni volta un topic nuovo, sen˛ nn si capisce niente