Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 6 di 6

Discussione: aiuto per ff10

Cambio titolo
    Utente L'avatar di jacopo5
    Registrato il
    04-03

Sorrisone aiuto per ff10

ciao ho alcune domande su ffx:

1 come faccio a prendere l arma dei 7 astri di kimahri?
    2 come faccio a prendere l abilita incontri 0?
    3 e invece fiocco? grazie 1000 in anticipo

Trasferito "altrove"!! L'avatar di gogeta87
    Registrato il
    10-02
    sono autoabilità che si apprendono sulle armi e sulle protezioni!!!
    Non so perché non te l’ho mai detto...non so perché non ci ho mai provato...
    Quando noi ci togliamo queste pelli amare tutte le ragioni vengono alla luce.
    Ma adesso è finita…
    Non so perché non me l’hai mai chiesto...non so perché non te n’è mai importato...
    Quando noi nascondiamo i nostri piccoli peccati tutte le ragioni muoiono...

Ma adesso è finita...

...the Supreme Master of KJ

Thavirol Naïlo (Nome DnD) L'avatar di Iron & Ninja Snake
    Registrato il
    06-03
    X avere il Fiokko devi avere 99 Materioskure, kuindi usare la modifikazione delle Protezioni e mettere Fiokko in uno slot vuoto.
    X Inkontri0 è lo stesso, però devi avere 30 Sali Purifikatori.
    L' arma dei7Astri d Kimahri si ha nella Piana Dei Lampi-Sud,in pratika devi trovare le 3 pietre kon i Kyaktus disegnati, premere il tasto Quadrato davanti a loro e trovare un Kyaktus fantasma: seguilo e t porterà al baule kontenente Longinus!
    Se vuoi altri aiuti kiedi pure!
    CONSULTATE QUESTE SEZIONI DI FFX-2: STATUS-LOOKSFERE-SEGRETI-SOLUZIONE(CAPITOLI 1-2-3-4)
    .·: IL SITO COMPLETO PER TUTTI I FAN DI FF: CLIKKATE QUI SOTTO ¬ E VOTATELO!:·.

[move]GET BUSYShake that thing Miss Kana Kana/Shake that thing Miss Annabella/Shake that thing yah Donna Donna/Jodi and Rebecca/Woman Get busy, Just shake that booty nonstop/When the beat drop/Just keep swinging it/Get jiggy get crunked up/percolate anything you want to call it/Oscillate you hip and don't take pity/Me want fi see you get live 'pon the riddim when me ride/And me lyrics a provide electricity/Gal nobody can't tell you nuttin'/Can you done know your destiny/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Woman don't sweat it, don't get agitate just gwaan rotate/Caw anything you want you know you must get it/From you name a mention/Don't ease the tension just run the program gals wan pet it/Just have a good time/Gal free up unu mind caw nobody can dis you man won't let it can/You a the number one gal/Wave you hand/Make them see you wedding band/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/Its all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Woman Get busy, just shake that booty nonstop/When the beat drop/Just keep swinging it/Get jiggy get crunked up/percolate anything you want to call it/Oscillate you hip and don't take pity/Me want fi see you get live 'pon the riddim when me ride/And me lyrics a provide electricity/Gal nobody can't tell you nuttin'/Can you done know your destiny/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/Its all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Yo Shake that thing/Miss Kana Kana shake that thing/yo,/Annabella shake that thing/Miss Donna Donna/yo Miss Judy yu'r di one and Rebecca shake that thing/Yo shake that thing/yo Joanna shake that thing/yo Annabella shake that thing/Miss Kana Kana/Dutty yeah/yo, so mi go so den/Sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/it's all good just turn me on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/it's all good just turn me on[/move][move]LIKE GLUEYeah yeah, yeah yeah, feel dat trend now, yeah yeah/Sean-A-Paul, so mi go so then/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Well enough likkle girl dem bought they own dem got di goody goody/One ting mi haffi tell dem Dutty got di woody woody/Frontway backway Dutty K man have di shooby shooby/Virgin dem waan gimme and mi have to tooky tooky/Hot girls outta road dat seh dem see mi see mi/And a tell mi seh dem have somethin fi gimme gimme/How much a one night dem all a dream bout di jimmy jimmy/Dem a promise and a tell mi seh a fi mi fi mi/But a promise is a comfort to a fool, so cool/Well yuh dun know seh dat man haffi rule, di school/We nuh pet dem just wet dem up just like a pool/And a dignitary we haffi use up mi tool/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/So how can they waan big up dem chest/But they dun know Dutty Cup we deyah rated as di best/A wouldn't they love diss this is Sean-A-Paul this/We nuh cater fi nuh guy and only girls we a request/So gimme di gal dem, yo and every minute I'm wid it/Fi get di gal dem exquisite and get dem regular visit/Just gimme di gal dem, now dem all a pressure mi cellular/Seh a mi a di dappa dem waan fi be dem big poppa/Gimme di gal dem, after di chronic we tek a drag/And I don't mean to brag everyday I got to shag/Gimme di gal dem, everytime I look inna my mind/It's only girls dat weh mi find and true mi love dem design/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got a little of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Some guy a live dem life and dem nuh really waan check it/Dem have nuh girl nuh wife nuh woman dem nah select it/Sometime mi haffi wonder if dem headset dem wreck it/Jah know dem ago bun well if dem don't waan correct it/So please, dem nuh wannabees/Dem hangout wid too much dogs and catch fleas/Dem nuh waan nuh honey, dem only waan di money/Dat's how mi know seh dem bwoy deh all a move funny/Look like dem lost, livin in di past/One ting mi haffi tell dem sorry Ma/Dem better move fast, before we get crossed/Badman nuh cater fi dem just because, so mi go so then/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue[/move][move]I' M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUWell in comes di ting dem call di broken heart /This blessed love will never part/Yuh dun know it's from the start mi tell dem seh a Dutty Yeah!!/A Sean Paul and Sasha, come sing for dem baby/Well in comes di ting dem call di broken heart/This blessed love will never part/Yuh dun know it's from the start mi tell dem seh a Dutty Yeah!!/A Sean Paul and Sasha, come sing for dem baby/Boy you make me holler/Boy you make me sweat and/I can't get your tenderness/Still I can't get you off my mind/What is it about you baby?/It's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessings loving from the start but you know we had to part/That’s the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you…/But a man gotta do what a man gotta doo…/Girl, well a never had to promise you no bling bling fo hold you girl/A just the loving weh me fling fling control you girl/And make you head swirl/And make you body twirl/And make you wanna be my one and only baby girl/Night after night me give you love fi keep you warm/Gal you never get this kinda love from you born/And now you want draw card say me just can’t perform/[S] I love you baby/A true a get the little loving and me gone/[S] You don’t know how to love me/I an I nah no time fi no kiss up an charm/[S] Not even how to kiss me/A true me take you little heart by storm/[S] I don’t know why/Babygirl, Babygirl/[S] I love you baby/A just the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessing loving from the start but you know we had to part/That's the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you…/But a man gotta do what a man gotta doo…girl/A true me give her tug love and say bye bye bye/Me turn around she ask the question why why why/When me leaving me see the gal cry cry cry/And it hurts my heart to tell lie lie lie/So don’t cry no more/Baby girl for sure/Just remember the good times we had before/[S] I love you baby/A true a get the little loving and me gone/[S] You don’t know how to love me/I an I nah no time fi no kiss up an charm/[S] Not even how to kiss me/A true me take you little heart by storm/[S] I don’t know why/Babygirl, Babygirl/[S] I love you baby/A just the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That's the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessings loving from the start but you know we had to part/That’s the dutty dutty love/I don’t know why [x3]/I don’t know [x3]/I don’t know why/I’m still in love…[/move][move]GIMME THE LIGHTJus Gimme the light/yeah yeah/Jus Gimme the light/yo yo/Jus Gimme the light/don't say it/jus gime the light/Sean-A-Paul/yo yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Could I be your protector/your buff in every sector/Everyman around dem/wanna turn your inspector/but u no let them sweat ya/No grill you with no lecture/But dem power drill/or dem feul injector/Dem a infector/Disease collector/Nuff of dem a gon on/like dem wan come wreck ya/Done out the part/where you got in your center/But u know u nah let dem guy deh affect ya, yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/One / Two / Three / Four / Five of them/Situation gettinh really live again/Girl dem wanna Fi hang out with/The players and the riders de/Beside of them and dem say/Dem tired of the liars/Dem friars and connivers/will never get inseide of dem/Dem clyder dem/Especially the money hider dem/Watchie watchie girl bout dem/A try fi make bride of dem/Denied again/some of them move like a spiderman/Girl dem say nah/open wide again//Could I be your protector/your buff in every sector/Everyman around dem/wanna turn your inspector/but u no let them sweat ya/No grill you with no lecture/But dem power drill/or dem feul injector/Dem a infector/Disease collector/Nuff of dem a gon on/like dem wan come wreck ya/Done out the part/where you got in your center/But u know u nah let dem guy deh affect ya, yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/One / Two / Three / Four / Five of them/Situation gettinh really live again/Girl dem wanna Fi hang out with/The players and the riders de/Beside of them and dem say/Dem tired of the liars/Dem friars and connivers/will never get inseide of dem/Dem clyder dem/Especially the money hider dem/Watchie watchie girl bout dem/A try fi make bride of dem/Denied again/some of them move like a spiderman/Girl dem say nah/open wide again/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know[/move]

Utente L'avatar di DaGYeLordOfChaos
    Registrato il
    11-02
    per la longimus: devi pregare di fronte alle pietre kyactus che si illuminano di verde e seguire il fantasma che ti porta a quella dopo.... atto ciò su tutte la longinus è allabase della torre crollata a dxdello schermo (non ricordo a che altezza è)
    che yevon sia con te...
    Chiedo Venia a tutti per la precedente firma. Per fortuna dalla rhapsodite si guarisce. Forse

Mah L'avatar di Waykibo
    Registrato il
    07-03
    Se ti interessa. a volte nelle rovine di omega regalano protezioni con incontri 0.
    Per fiocco ti consiglio di uccidere un paio di volte Dark Yojimbo.
    "I video giochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-man avesse influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale scure, masticando pillole magiche e ascoltando musica elettronica ripetitiva!" (Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989) Poco dopo hanno inventato i rave-party, la musica elettronica, e l'ecstasy...

Bannato L'avatar di Cloud Strife
    Registrato il
    11-02
    Inviato da Waykibo
    Se ti interessa. a volte nelle rovine di omega regalano protezioni con incontri 0.
    Per fiocco ti consiglio di uccidere un paio di volte Dark Yojimbo.
    Io ho trovato un arma per wakka con incontri 0.