• -
    • RetroGaming
    • -
    • Anteprime
    • -
    • Video
    • -
    • Cinema

Visualizza Risultati Sondaggio: Vorresti pubblicato Disciplines 2?

Partecipanti
46. Non puoi votare in questo sondaggio
  • Si! Voglio Disciplines 2.

24 52,17%
  • No! Non mi piace.

22 47,83%
Pag 1 di 2 12 UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 15 di 20

Discussione: Disciplines 2...... VOTATELO

Cambio titolo
    Utente L'avatar di Killy77
    Registrato il
    12-02

Disciplines 2...... VOTATELO

Ho deciso di realizzare una raccolta firme per la pubblicazione di Disciplines 2. Cerchiamo di arrivare il più in alto possibile.

Bannato L'avatar di punk
    Registrato il
    12-02
    facciamo una bella scalata al potere di questo giuoco!

Registrato il
    12-02
    Non limitatevi a guardare, votate si.

Iron Maiden...The BeAst L'avatar di Hiigara
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Mah, sono contrario a questo genere di sondaggi, non portano a niente, e poi avete sbagliato ancora il titolo del gioco...

Si chiama Disciples II: Dark Prophecy

Disciplines II: Dark Prophecy state sicuri che non lo regaleranno mai perchè non esiste

cmq ho votato "si", ovviamente...
    Ultima modifica di Hiigara; 31-07-2003 alle 18:57:16
    [MOVE]Iron Maiden - Aces High - There goes the siren that warns of the air raid Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak Out for the scramble we’ve got to get airborne Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines Remove all the wheelblocks there’s no time to waste Gathering speed as we head down the runway Gotta get airborne before it’s too late Running, scrambling, flying Rolling, turning, diving, going in again Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high. Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers Let off a sharp burst and then turn away Roll over, spin round to come in behind them Move to their blindsides and firing again Bandits at 8 0’clock move in behind us Ten ME-109’s out of the sun Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving going in again Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly , fly to live, Aces high. - Powerslave - Into the Abyss I’ll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat’s eye that glows- in this Temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. When I was living this lie-Fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees. So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me, for he is a man and a God-and He will die too. Chorus: Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone. A shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages, But open the gates of my Hell-I will strike from my grave. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste, And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. Slave to the Power of Death...Slave to the Power of Death...[/MOVE]
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Registrato il
    12-02
    Come giustamente fatto notare il titolo corretto è:
    Disciples II: Dark Prophecy.
    Si tratta di uno strategico a turni che ai tempi della recensione su GMC ricevette 8 di valutazione (mica poco per un titolo del genere).
    Tra le altre cose è stato anche tradotto in italiano.

Bannato L'avatar di punk
    Registrato il
    12-02
    secondo me non lo posso regalare....
    Sona andato ieri al mediaword e lo davano a 40 euro.

Utente L'avatar di uroh
    Registrato il
    01-03
    Dopo i primi 4-5 livelli il gioco diventa noioso.
    Meglio AOW2
    Uroh, semplicemente uroh!

Iron Maiden...The BeAst L'avatar di Hiigara
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Inviato da uroh
    Dopo i primi 4-5 livelli il gioco diventa noioso.
    Meglio AOW2
    Eppure per quanto ne so io la trama è abbastanza articolata e dovrebbe rendere piacevole il procedere col gioco...ma non avendo mai giocato il titolo completo non posso esserne sicuto...
    [MOVE]Iron Maiden - Aces High - There goes the siren that warns of the air raid Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak Out for the scramble we’ve got to get airborne Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines Remove all the wheelblocks there’s no time to waste Gathering speed as we head down the runway Gotta get airborne before it’s too late Running, scrambling, flying Rolling, turning, diving, going in again Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high. Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers Let off a sharp burst and then turn away Roll over, spin round to come in behind them Move to their blindsides and firing again Bandits at 8 0’clock move in behind us Ten ME-109’s out of the sun Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving going in again Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly , fly to live, Aces high. - Powerslave - Into the Abyss I’ll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat’s eye that glows- in this Temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. When I was living this lie-Fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees. So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me, for he is a man and a God-and He will die too. Chorus: Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone. A shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages, But open the gates of my Hell-I will strike from my grave. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste, And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. Slave to the Power of Death...Slave to the Power of Death...[/MOVE]
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Manager del Seggiano AFC L'avatar di skull
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Ho dato il mio voto x Disciples II, ho provato una demo e mi è piaciuto e poi io adoro gli strategici a turni.
    Il piu' grande inganno che il diavolo ha fatto all'umanita', e' stato fargli credere di non esistere.
    (I Soliti sospetti)

Moderatore Avvocato L'avatar di Sah
    Registrato il
    10-02
    esiste un thread per richiedere i giochi allegati. Eppoi disciplines 2 non mi piace quindi voto no

Cutter
    Ospite
    Inviato da Sah
    esiste un thread per richiedere i giochi allegati. Eppoi disciplines 2 non mi piace quindi voto no
    Io invece adoro il genere (de gustibus...) quindi voto sì

Bannato L'avatar di InKuBo
    Registrato il
    08-03
    Mah, se proprio devono regalare uno strategico, spero che questo non sia Disciples II

Utente L'avatar di vegeth85
    Registrato il
    11-02
    odio gli strategici a turni
    “Dunque, la vera e perfetta comprensione del bello nell'arte non può ottenersi se non attraverso la visione degli originali stessi e, più che altrove, a Roma. A tutti quelli che dalla natura sono stati dotati della capacità di comprendere il bello e che a ciò sono stati sufficientemente istruiti, è da augurarsi che facciano un viaggio in Italia. Fuori di Roma bisogna, come molti amanti, contentarsi d'uno sguardo e d'un sospiro, cioè apprezzare il poco e il mediocre.”[J.J.Winckelmann];

Waka Laka makes you fly! L'avatar di Evendar
    Registrato il
    10-02
    ovviamente sì!disciples2 è uno di quei giochi che una volta iniziato a giocarci non ti stacchi più!

Nessun riposo. Nessuna pietà. Nessuna eccezione.
    Legends never die.
    Live to Ride, Ride to Live.

Ho votato per si,lo voglio.Spero che lo regaleranno.

Pag 1 di 2 12 UltimoUltimo