Scary creepypasta is scary (cose da evitare di leggere prima di dormire...)
  • In diretta da GamesVillage.it
    • News
    • -
    • In Evidenza
    • -
    • Recensioni
    • -
    • RetroGaming
    • -
    • Anteprime
    • -
    • Video
    • -
    • Cinema

Pag 1 di 34 123411 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 15 di 502

Discussione: Scary creepypasta is scary (cose da evitare di leggere prima di dormire...)

Cambio titolo
    Vecchio utente L'avatar di Dexter89
    Registrato il
    09-04

Scary creepypasta is scary (cose da evitare di leggere prima di dormire...)

Com'è che nessuno ha pensato di aprire un thread con un po' di sano creepypasta?

Ma ancora prima, cos'è un creepypasta?
    Un creepypasta è un racconto breve, corredato o meno da immagini/video, che ha lo scopo di shoccare il lettore.
    Spoiler:

La maggior parte sono scritti in inglese, quindi armatevi un po' di pazienza... Ne vale sicuramente la pena!
    Le creepypasta migliori saranno contrassegnate da una
    NB: nessun video contiene mostri urlanti o altre cavolate del genere, tuttavia non aspettatevi i ponies friendship is magic, ecco

Siti:

http://www.creepypastaindex.com/
    http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.it/
    http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Creepypasta_Wiki
    http://www.scp-wiki.net/
    http://www.creepypasta.com/
    Creepypasta & stuff (ITA)
    ...tanto stanotte avevo già deciso di non dormire (per visualizzare i link, dopo averli aperti sostituite nella barra degli indirizzi "http://forumgamesradar.futuregamer.it" con "http://forum.gamesvillage.it")
    www.landedesolate.blogspot.com blog dell'utente Larry Underwood

Storie:

SCP-087 - The Stairwell (vds sotto per versioni giocabili)
    The Slender Man
    Psychosis
    The cabin
    The Russian Sleep Experiment
    Gateway of the Mind (+video)
    Ted the Caver (diario)
    Ted the Caver (ITA - solo prime due parti)
    Racconti vari
    The 8th floor
    The Terror - Guy de Maupassant
    Per te, sognatore lucido.
    Username: unknown
    The Dionaea House (corrispondenza)
    SCP-173 (video)

Videogiochi:
    SCP - Containment Breach (link diretto)
    SCP-087 (vds descrizione video)
    SCP-087B (link 1 ; link 2)

Creepy Videogames Stories:

BEN (Aka Haunted Majora's Mask) - per l'italiano guardare sotto
    jadusable wiki (continuazione di BEN)
    Ben Drowned Chronicles 【ITA】 (versione italiana dei due link riportati sopra)
    KH: The other mix
    Mario
    Abandon Loneliness

Lost episodes:

Suicide Mickey Mouse (+video)
    La morte di Bart Simpson
    Squidward's Suicide
    Red Mist (video)

Comics:

Ok-su Station Ghost
    Bongcheon-Dong Ghost

Immagini:

Dog
    Who was at the phone?
    La Galleria di Beksinski
    La cosa

Canali youtube:

MarbleHornets
    MarbleHornets (sub ITA)
    Fewdiodotcom
    The Daywalt Fear Factory

Filmati / video:

Roomate alien prank goes bad
    Mountain Devil Prank Fails Horribly
    Bedfellows
    Fallen Angel Footage
    The Hitchhiker
    Doppelganger
    Creepy Baby Dolls - Baby Laughs Alot
    Roswell Alien Autopsy
    Salad Fingers

Video tratti da film:

Bagliori nel buio
    Mark Twain and the Mysterious Stranger
    In the Mouth of Madness
    Session9
    Begotten (film completo)

Avvenimenti reali:

Incidente del Passo Djatlov
    List of unexplained sounds
    Numbers Station (Conet Project)
    Il Ningen

Soundtrack consigliate :

Sephiroth
    Nox Arcana
    Lavander Town Theme ("Missing Frequencies" Mystery - leggere descrizione video)
    H. P. Lovercraft - The Nameless City (lettura del libro)
    DyE - Fantasy

Potete ovviamente scrivere anche voi il vostro racconto o creare la vostra immagine, e verrà inserita nel thread.
    Ultima modifica di Dexter89; 21-04-2012 alle 18:40:09

Ho abbandonato il forum. Se per qualsiasi esigenza dovete contattarmi, potete farlo inviandomi un mp e sperare che una volta all'anno io riapra l'account

Bannato L'avatar di Black Eagle
    Registrato il
    08-05
    c'è quella di majora's mask che è bella seria.

Registrato il
    08-08
    ahahah che cacasotto che sono, del video SCP-087 riesco a vedere tipo 30 secondi prima di chiudere.

bell'idea comunque. i racconti creepypasta se ben fatti sono veramente terribili

Myuer
    Ospite
    Citazione Black Eagle Visualizza Messaggio
    c'è quella di majora's mask che è bella seria.
    Davvero? La puoi linkare per favore?

Btw, vi consiglio di leggere quelle sui Pokèmon...

Procrastinatore L'avatar di megatonante
    Registrato il
    11-07
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWlLgUcOv7g

Spoiler:
    So do any of you remember those Mickey Mouse cartoons from the 1930s? The ones that were just put out onDVD a few years ago? Well, I hear there is one that was unreleased to even the most avid classic disney fans. According to sources, it’s nothing special. It’s just a continuous loop (like flinstones) of mickey walking past 6 buildings that goes on for two or three minutes before fading out.
    Unlike the cutesy tunes put in though, the song on this cartoon was not a song at all, just a constant banging on a piano as if the keys for a minute and a half before going to white noise for the remainder of the film. It wasn’t the jolly old Mickey we’ve come to love either, Mickey wasn’t dancing, not even smiling, just kind of walking as if you or I were walking, with a normal facial expression, but for some reason his head tilted side to side as he kept this dismal look. Up until a year or two ago, everyone believed that after it cut to black and that was it. When Leonard Maltin was reviewing the cartoon to be put in the complete series, he decided it was too junk to be on the DVD, but wanted to have a digital copy due to the fact that it was a creation of Walt. When he had a digitized version up on his computer to look at the file, he noticed something. The cartoon was actually 9 minutes and 4 seconds long. This is what my source emailed to me, in full (he is a personal assistant of one of the higher executives at Disney, and acquaintance of Mr. Maltin himself)

“After it cut to black, it stayed like that until the 6th minute, before going back into Mickey walking. The sound was different this time. It was a murmur. It wasn’t a language, but more like a gurgled cry. As the noise got more indistinguishable and loud over the next minute, the picture began to get weird. The sidewalk started to go in directions that seemed impossible based on the physics of Mickeys walking. And the dismal face of the mouse was slowly curling into a smirk. On the 7th minute, the murmur turned into a bloodcurdling scream (the kind of scream painful to hear) and the picture was getting more obscure. Colors were happening that shouldn’t have been possible at the time. Mickey face began to fall apart. his eyes rolled on the bottom of his chin like two marbles in a fishbowl, and his curled smile was pointing upward on the left side of his face. The buildings became rubble floating in midair and the sidewalk was still impossibly navigating in warped directions, a few seeming inconcievable with what we, as humans, know about direction. Mr. Maltin got disturbed and left the room, sending an employee to finish the video and take notes of everything happening up until the last second, and afterward immediately store the disc of the cartoon into the vault. This distorted screaming lasted until 8 minutes and a few seconds in, and then it abruptly cuts to the mickey mouse face at the credits of the end of every video with what sounded like a broken music box playing in the backround. This happened for about 30 seconds, and whatever was in that remaining 30 seconds I heaven’t been able to get a sliver of information. From a security guard working under me who was making rounds outside of that room, I was told that after the last frame, the employee stumbled out of the room with pale skin saying “Real suffering is not known” 7 times before speedily taking the guards pistol and offing himself on the spot. The thing I could get out of Leonard Maltin was that the last frame was a piece of russian text that roughly said “the sights of hell bring its viewers back in”. As far as I know, no one else has seen it, but there have been dozens of attempts at getting the file on rapidshare by employees inside the studios, all of whom have been promptly terminated of their jobs. Whether it got online or not is up for debate, but if rumors serve me right, it’s online somewhere under “suicidemouse.avi”. If you ever find a copy of the film, I want you to never view it, and to contact me by phone immediately, regardless of the time. When a Disney Death is covered up as well as this, it means this has to be something huge.
    Get back at me,
    TR"

GUARÐIAN OF THE BLIND L'avatar di Zack_ultimatesoldier
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Grazie

There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting, was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing. Realizing how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning.

As he looked around the inside of the cabin, he was surprised to see the walls adorned by several portraits, all painted in incredible detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him, their features twisted into looks of hatred and malice. Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wall, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep.

The next morning, the hunter awoke — he turned, blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows.
    L'unica carina che mi ricordo

poi anche dead bart e suicide squiddy sono carucce e suicide mickey

Spoiler:
    carucci anche i video
    Ultima modifica di Zack_ultimatesoldier; 18-03-2012 alle 22:46:39

Procrastinatore L'avatar di megatonante
    Registrato il
    11-07
    Ecco, quella gif da che film è presa?

GUARÐIAN OF THE BLIND L'avatar di Zack_ultimatesoldier
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Citazione megatonante Visualizza Messaggio
    Ecco, quella gif da che film è presa?
    nessun film,semplice video di una serie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z6xGU2_g9s

A-10C (IQT BAQ BMC TAC20) L'avatar di Affa
    Registrato il
    02-08
    Porca vacca quella delle scale...

C'è un link al gioco?

Yay!

Re e nessuno L'avatar di Enrico IV
    Registrato il
    02-08
    Citazione <AffA> Visualizza Messaggio
    Porca vacca quella delle scale...

C'è un link al gioco?

Yay!
    nella descrizione del video

Utente L'avatar di Iscariota65
    Registrato il
    10-11
    a me son sempre interessati peccato che io e l'inglese non siamo grandi amici

thresher3253
    Ospite
    MARIO proveniente dalla creepypasta wiki mi ha disturbato non poco, anche perchè è una ROM vera e non è un creepypasta palesemente inventato.

A-10C (IQT BAQ BMC TAC20) L'avatar di Affa
    Registrato il
    02-08
    Ditemi che della 087 esiste la continuazione...

Ma l'intero sito è sullo stesso livello?

Yay!

EDIT: E' assurdo, non riesco ad andare oltre 20 secondi di video...

Appena mi arriva il PC nuovo scarico il gioco di corsa...
    Ultima modifica di Affa; 18-03-2012 alle 23:43:00

Rosario+Vampire Fan L'avatar di Crinos98
    Registrato il
    08-08
    Io ho commesso l'errore di leggerne troppe in un giorno, con risultati ben prevedibili.
    Comunque consiglio "The russian sleep experiment" che potete trovare sulla creepypasta wikia nell'OP.
    Potevano scegliere fra il disonore e la guerra. Hanno scelto il disonore e avranno la guerra.
    - Winston Churchill

Eheheheh! La Svizzera! Eheheheh
    !
    - Me Stesso

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Utente L'avatar di Iscariota65
    Registrato il
    10-11
    dite quello che volete, ma le immagini su creepy wiki, sono davvero scioccanti

Pag 1 di 34 123411 ... UltimoUltimo