Pag 1 di 3 123 UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 15 di 32

Discussione: Postate qui i vostri dati di FFX-2 dopo averlo finito

Cambio titolo
    Thavirol Naïlo (Nome DnD) L'avatar di Iron & Ninja Snake
    Registrato il
    06-03

Postate qui i vostri dati di FFX-2 dopo averlo finito

Io l' ho finito stanotte e devo dire ke sono rimasto kommosso!!!
    E' troppo una figata sto gioko, ma kontinua a mankarmi Tidus... spero ke Square-Enix faccia FFX-3 dove Yuna ritrova Tidus altrimenti faccio saltare tutto il jap!!!
    Forse sono un pò OT, cmq ritornando all' argomento d kuesto post:

Yuna lv 65
    Rikku lv 67
    Paine lv 68
    Giocato 84%
    Ore di gioco 60:02
    Guil 339886

Facendo Nuovo gioco + si mantengono tutti gli oggetti, le looksfere e le abilità imparate, le collezioni, gli accessori, i Guil, le Ore di gioco e (per fortuna) la % Giocato, in modo da poter rendere opzionali le missioni secondarie già fatte. Rimangono gli stessi anche i punti di Azzurro Co./ Argento Co./ Bonaccia Co.

Voi invece kome eravate messi prima di rikominciarlo x la sekonda volta? O kome siete ora?

Ora vado a dormire, c vediamo domani!
    CONSULTATE QUESTE SEZIONI DI FFX-2: STATUS-LOOKSFERE-SEGRETI-SOLUZIONE(CAPITOLI 1-2-3-4)
    .·: IL SITO COMPLETO PER TUTTI I FAN DI FF: CLIKKATE QUI SOTTO ¬ E VOTATELO!:·.

[move]GET BUSYShake that thing Miss Kana Kana/Shake that thing Miss Annabella/Shake that thing yah Donna Donna/Jodi and Rebecca/Woman Get busy, Just shake that booty nonstop/When the beat drop/Just keep swinging it/Get jiggy get crunked up/percolate anything you want to call it/Oscillate you hip and don't take pity/Me want fi see you get live 'pon the riddim when me ride/And me lyrics a provide electricity/Gal nobody can't tell you nuttin'/Can you done know your destiny/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Woman don't sweat it, don't get agitate just gwaan rotate/Caw anything you want you know you must get it/From you name a mention/Don't ease the tension just run the program gals wan pet it/Just have a good time/Gal free up unu mind caw nobody can dis you man won't let it can/You a the number one gal/Wave you hand/Make them see you wedding band/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/Its all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Woman Get busy, just shake that booty nonstop/When the beat drop/Just keep swinging it/Get jiggy get crunked up/percolate anything you want to call it/Oscillate you hip and don't take pity/Me want fi see you get live 'pon the riddim when me ride/And me lyrics a provide electricity/Gal nobody can't tell you nuttin'/Can you done know your destiny/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/Its all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Yo Shake that thing/Miss Kana Kana shake that thing/yo,/Annabella shake that thing/Miss Donna Donna/yo Miss Judy yu'r di one and Rebecca shake that thing/Yo shake that thing/yo Joanna shake that thing/yo Annabella shake that thing/Miss Kana Kana/Dutty yeah/yo, so mi go so den/Sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/it's all good just turn me on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/it's all good just turn me on[/move][move]LIKE GLUEYeah yeah, yeah yeah, feel dat trend now, yeah yeah/Sean-A-Paul, so mi go so then/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Well enough likkle girl dem bought they own dem got di goody goody/One ting mi haffi tell dem Dutty got di woody woody/Frontway backway Dutty K man have di shooby shooby/Virgin dem waan gimme and mi have to tooky tooky/Hot girls outta road dat seh dem see mi see mi/And a tell mi seh dem have somethin fi gimme gimme/How much a one night dem all a dream bout di jimmy jimmy/Dem a promise and a tell mi seh a fi mi fi mi/But a promise is a comfort to a fool, so cool/Well yuh dun know seh dat man haffi rule, di school/We nuh pet dem just wet dem up just like a pool/And a dignitary we haffi use up mi tool/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/So how can they waan big up dem chest/But they dun know Dutty Cup we deyah rated as di best/A wouldn't they love diss this is Sean-A-Paul this/We nuh cater fi nuh guy and only girls we a request/So gimme di gal dem, yo and every minute I'm wid it/Fi get di gal dem exquisite and get dem regular visit/Just gimme di gal dem, now dem all a pressure mi cellular/Seh a mi a di dappa dem waan fi be dem big poppa/Gimme di gal dem, after di chronic we tek a drag/And I don't mean to brag everyday I got to shag/Gimme di gal dem, everytime I look inna my mind/It's only girls dat weh mi find and true mi love dem design/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got a little of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Some guy a live dem life and dem nuh really waan check it/Dem have nuh girl nuh wife nuh woman dem nah select it/Sometime mi haffi wonder if dem headset dem wreck it/Jah know dem ago bun well if dem don't waan correct it/So please, dem nuh wannabees/Dem hangout wid too much dogs and catch fleas/Dem nuh waan nuh honey, dem only waan di money/Dat's how mi know seh dem bwoy deh all a move funny/Look like dem lost, livin in di past/One ting mi haffi tell dem sorry Ma/Dem better move fast, before we get crossed/Badman nuh cater fi dem just because, so mi go so then/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue[/move][move]I' M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUWell in comes di ting dem call di broken heart /This blessed love will never part/Yuh dun know it's from the start mi tell dem seh a Dutty Yeah!!/A Sean Paul and Sasha, come sing for dem baby/Well in comes di ting dem call di broken heart/This blessed love will never part/Yuh dun know it's from the start mi tell dem seh a Dutty Yeah!!/A Sean Paul and Sasha, come sing for dem baby/Boy you make me holler/Boy you make me sweat and/I can't get your tenderness/Still I can't get you off my mind/What is it about you baby?/It's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessings loving from the start but you know we had to part/That’s the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you…/But a man gotta do what a man gotta doo…/Girl, well a never had to promise you no bling bling fo hold you girl/A just the loving weh me fling fling control you girl/And make you head swirl/And make you body twirl/And make you wanna be my one and only baby girl/Night after night me give you love fi keep you warm/Gal you never get this kinda love from you born/And now you want draw card say me just can’t perform/[S] I love you baby/A true a get the little loving and me gone/[S] You don’t know how to love me/I an I nah no time fi no kiss up an charm/[S] Not even how to kiss me/A true me take you little heart by storm/[S] I don’t know why/Babygirl, Babygirl/[S] I love you baby/A just the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessing loving from the start but you know we had to part/That's the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you…/But a man gotta do what a man gotta doo…girl/A true me give her tug love and say bye bye bye/Me turn around she ask the question why why why/When me leaving me see the gal cry cry cry/And it hurts my heart to tell lie lie lie/So don’t cry no more/Baby girl for sure/Just remember the good times we had before/[S] I love you baby/A true a get the little loving and me gone/[S] You don’t know how to love me/I an I nah no time fi no kiss up an charm/[S] Not even how to kiss me/A true me take you little heart by storm/[S] I don’t know why/Babygirl, Babygirl/[S] I love you baby/A just the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That's the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessings loving from the start but you know we had to part/That’s the dutty dutty love/I don’t know why [x3]/I don’t know [x3]/I don’t know why/I’m still in love…[/move][move]GIMME THE LIGHTJus Gimme the light/yeah yeah/Jus Gimme the light/yo yo/Jus Gimme the light/don't say it/jus gime the light/Sean-A-Paul/yo yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Could I be your protector/your buff in every sector/Everyman around dem/wanna turn your inspector/but u no let them sweat ya/No grill you with no lecture/But dem power drill/or dem feul injector/Dem a infector/Disease collector/Nuff of dem a gon on/like dem wan come wreck ya/Done out the part/where you got in your center/But u know u nah let dem guy deh affect ya, yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/One / Two / Three / Four / Five of them/Situation gettinh really live again/Girl dem wanna Fi hang out with/The players and the riders de/Beside of them and dem say/Dem tired of the liars/Dem friars and connivers/will never get inseide of dem/Dem clyder dem/Especially the money hider dem/Watchie watchie girl bout dem/A try fi make bride of dem/Denied again/some of them move like a spiderman/Girl dem say nah/open wide again//Could I be your protector/your buff in every sector/Everyman around dem/wanna turn your inspector/but u no let them sweat ya/No grill you with no lecture/But dem power drill/or dem feul injector/Dem a infector/Disease collector/Nuff of dem a gon on/like dem wan come wreck ya/Done out the part/where you got in your center/But u know u nah let dem guy deh affect ya, yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/One / Two / Three / Four / Five of them/Situation gettinh really live again/Girl dem wanna Fi hang out with/The players and the riders de/Beside of them and dem say/Dem tired of the liars/Dem friars and connivers/will never get inseide of dem/Dem clyder dem/Especially the money hider dem/Watchie watchie girl bout dem/A try fi make bride of dem/Denied again/some of them move like a spiderman/Girl dem say nah/open wide again/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know[/move]

Re: Postate qui i vostri dati di FFX-2 dopo averlo finito

Iron & Ninja Snake

E' troppo una figata sto gioko, ma kontinua a mankarmi Tidus... spero ke Square-Enix faccia FFX-3 dove Yuna ritrova Tidus altrimenti faccio saltare tutto il jap!!!
    Io disintegro il Giappone se si azzardano a fare un FFX-3... [anche se cmq FFX-3 è già stato smentito]
    Io la mancanza di Tidus non l'ho risentita affatto...
    invece più andavo avanti con il gioco più volevo personificare Shuyin...
    Mi spice, firma rimossa perché supera il peso massimo consentito dal regolamento...

Registrato il
    06-03
    SHUYIN??? kuel PDM??? Ma io lo ammazzo!!! Prima mi fa pensare ke Yuna ritroverà il suo amato(grazie logikamente al giokatore) E INVECE MI VIEN FUORI UN IMBECILLE KE VUOLE RIVEDERE LA SUA AMATA ???!!! No ma dai c' è da spararsi!!!
    Spoiler:
    Ma xkè tutti dite ke odiate il sequel, le bande nere, vi sparate se non vedete l' opzione 60 hz ma vi sparate anke se non vedete le bande nere in un FF visto ke non succederà mai(a parte il kodice dell' AR max x togliere le bande nere e giokare a 60 hz in FFX-2)? Ma ke problema vi danno? Io me ne sbatto se un gioko ha o meno le bande nere, anke xkè mentre gioko mika penso a kuelle e non c faccio kaso x tutto il giorno!!!
    Ma ke problema vi danno? Se fanno le bande nere c sarà un motivo! E poi x fortuna ke le bande nere sono nere kosikkè i pixel della tv non si accendono e non riskiano d bruciarsi(insomma fungono da "screensaver" proprio kome i monitor del pc!!!). Kissà kuante volte siete andati al CINEMA: tutti adorano il 16 : 9, beh non diko ke le bande nere fanno 16 : 9 ma rendono un poko l' idea...kuindi: ANDARE AL CINEMA E GIOKARE A UN GIOKO KON LE BANDE NERE NON è FORSE UGUALE? E se alla serie d un videogioko da voi + amata ke nn ha mai avuto le bande nere skoprite ke è uscito l' ultimo kapitolo, lo komprate, lo mettete nella play, e kosa vedete? LE BANDE NERE( detto a mò d "La Luna nera" looool)e kuindi ke fate? buttate il gioko? Allora siete da rikoverare!!! Lamentarsi x due strisce da 10 pixel e x un sequel kome x dire " Oh mio Dio, nella storia dei videogioki non c'è mai stato un seguito di nessun gioko, e ora la Square-Enix vuole varkare la sogliola ( o soglia ) e kreare un sequel! Poveri tutti kuei GJ ke perderanno la vita x kolpa di kuel dannato sequel..." e intanto la Square-Enix si fa $! Certo ke siete strani
    CONSULTATE QUESTE SEZIONI DI FFX-2: STATUS-LOOKSFERE-SEGRETI-SOLUZIONE(CAPITOLI 1-2-3-4)

[move]GET BUSYShake that thing Miss Kana Kana/Shake that thing Miss Annabella/Shake that thing yah Donna Donna/Jodi and Rebecca/Woman Get busy, Just shake that booty nonstop/When the beat drop/Just keep swinging it/Get jiggy get crunked up/percolate anything you want to call it/Oscillate you hip and don't take pity/Me want fi see you get live 'pon the riddim when me ride/And me lyrics a provide electricity/Gal nobody can't tell you nuttin'/Can you done know your destiny/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Woman don't sweat it, don't get agitate just gwaan rotate/Caw anything you want you know you must get it/From you name a mention/Don't ease the tension just run the program gals wan pet it/Just have a good time/Gal free up unu mind caw nobody can dis you man won't let it can/You a the number one gal/Wave you hand/Make them see you wedding band/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/Its all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Woman Get busy, just shake that booty nonstop/When the beat drop/Just keep swinging it/Get jiggy get crunked up/percolate anything you want to call it/Oscillate you hip and don't take pity/Me want fi see you get live 'pon the riddim when me ride/And me lyrics a provide electricity/Gal nobody can't tell you nuttin'/Can you done know your destiny/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/Its all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Yo Shake that thing/Miss Kana Kana shake that thing/yo,/Annabella shake that thing/Miss Donna Donna/yo Miss Judy yu'r di one and Rebecca shake that thing/Yo shake that thing/yo Joanna shake that thing/yo Annabella shake that thing/Miss Kana Kana/Dutty yeah/yo, so mi go so den/Sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/Girl it's all good just turn me on/Yo sexy ladies want par with us/In a the car with us/Them nah war with us/In a the club them want flex with us/To get next to us/Them cah vex with us/From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and it is me fame/It's all good girl turn me on/'Til a early morn'/Let's get it on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/it's all good just turn me on/Let's get it on 'til a early morn'/it's all good just turn me on[/move][move]LIKE GLUEYeah yeah, yeah yeah, feel dat trend now, yeah yeah/Sean-A-Paul, so mi go so then/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Well enough likkle girl dem bought they own dem got di goody goody/One ting mi haffi tell dem Dutty got di woody woody/Frontway backway Dutty K man have di shooby shooby/Virgin dem waan gimme and mi have to tooky tooky/Hot girls outta road dat seh dem see mi see mi/And a tell mi seh dem have somethin fi gimme gimme/How much a one night dem all a dream bout di jimmy jimmy/Dem a promise and a tell mi seh a fi mi fi mi/But a promise is a comfort to a fool, so cool/Well yuh dun know seh dat man haffi rule, di school/We nuh pet dem just wet dem up just like a pool/And a dignitary we haffi use up mi tool/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/So how can they waan big up dem chest/But they dun know Dutty Cup we deyah rated as di best/A wouldn't they love diss this is Sean-A-Paul this/We nuh cater fi nuh guy and only girls we a request/So gimme di gal dem, yo and every minute I'm wid it/Fi get di gal dem exquisite and get dem regular visit/Just gimme di gal dem, now dem all a pressure mi cellular/Seh a mi a di dappa dem waan fi be dem big poppa/Gimme di gal dem, after di chronic we tek a drag/And I don't mean to brag everyday I got to shag/Gimme di gal dem, everytime I look inna my mind/It's only girls dat weh mi find and true mi love dem design/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got a little of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Some guy a live dem life and dem nuh really waan check it/Dem have nuh girl nuh wife nuh woman dem nah select it/Sometime mi haffi wonder if dem headset dem wreck it/Jah know dem ago bun well if dem don't waan correct it/So please, dem nuh wannabees/Dem hangout wid too much dogs and catch fleas/Dem nuh waan nuh honey, dem only waan di money/Dat's how mi know seh dem bwoy deh all a move funny/Look like dem lost, livin in di past/One ting mi haffi tell dem sorry Ma/Dem better move fast, before we get crossed/Badman nuh cater fi dem just because, so mi go so then/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue/And i'm not play number two/All I know the time it is gettin dread/Need alot of trees up in my head/Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!/Well I don't really care what people say/I don't really watch what dem waan do/Still I got to stick to my girls like glue[/move][move]I' M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUWell in comes di ting dem call di broken heart /This blessed love will never part/Yuh dun know it's from the start mi tell dem seh a Dutty Yeah!!/A Sean Paul and Sasha, come sing for dem baby/Well in comes di ting dem call di broken heart/This blessed love will never part/Yuh dun know it's from the start mi tell dem seh a Dutty Yeah!!/A Sean Paul and Sasha, come sing for dem baby/Boy you make me holler/Boy you make me sweat and/I can't get your tenderness/Still I can't get you off my mind/What is it about you baby?/It's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessings loving from the start but you know we had to part/That’s the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you…/But a man gotta do what a man gotta doo…/Girl, well a never had to promise you no bling bling fo hold you girl/A just the loving weh me fling fling control you girl/And make you head swirl/And make you body twirl/And make you wanna be my one and only baby girl/Night after night me give you love fi keep you warm/Gal you never get this kinda love from you born/And now you want draw card say me just can’t perform/[S] I love you baby/A true a get the little loving and me gone/[S] You don’t know how to love me/I an I nah no time fi no kiss up an charm/[S] Not even how to kiss me/A true me take you little heart by storm/[S] I don’t know why/Babygirl, Babygirl/[S] I love you baby/A just the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That’s the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessing loving from the start but you know we had to part/That's the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you…/But a man gotta do what a man gotta doo…girl/A true me give her tug love and say bye bye bye/Me turn around she ask the question why why why/When me leaving me see the gal cry cry cry/And it hurts my heart to tell lie lie lie/So don’t cry no more/Baby girl for sure/Just remember the good times we had before/[S] I love you baby/A true a get the little loving and me gone/[S] You don’t know how to love me/I an I nah no time fi no kiss up an charm/[S] Not even how to kiss me/A true me take you little heart by storm/[S] I don’t know why/Babygirl, Babygirl/[S] I love you baby/A just the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer/That's the way I give my love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man/That's the dutty dutty love/[S] I’m still in love with you boy…/Blessings loving from the start but you know we had to part/That’s the dutty dutty love/I don’t know why [x3]/I don’t know [x3]/I don’t know why/I’m still in love…[/move][move]GIMME THE LIGHTJus Gimme the light/yeah yeah/Jus Gimme the light/yo yo/Jus Gimme the light/don't say it/jus gime the light/Sean-A-Paul/yo yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Could I be your protector/your buff in every sector/Everyman around dem/wanna turn your inspector/but u no let them sweat ya/No grill you with no lecture/But dem power drill/or dem feul injector/Dem a infector/Disease collector/Nuff of dem a gon on/like dem wan come wreck ya/Done out the part/where you got in your center/But u know u nah let dem guy deh affect ya, yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/One / Two / Three / Four / Five of them/Situation gettinh really live again/Girl dem wanna Fi hang out with/The players and the riders de/Beside of them and dem say/Dem tired of the liars/Dem friars and connivers/will never get inseide of dem/Dem clyder dem/Especially the money hider dem/Watchie watchie girl bout dem/A try fi make bride of dem/Denied again/some of them move like a spiderman/Girl dem say nah/open wide again//Could I be your protector/your buff in every sector/Everyman around dem/wanna turn your inspector/but u no let them sweat ya/No grill you with no lecture/But dem power drill/or dem feul injector/Dem a infector/Disease collector/Nuff of dem a gon on/like dem wan come wreck ya/Done out the part/where you got in your center/But u know u nah let dem guy deh affect ya, yo/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/One / Two / Three / Four / Five of them/Situation gettinh really live again/Girl dem wanna Fi hang out with/The players and the riders de/Beside of them and dem say/Dem tired of the liars/Dem friars and connivers/will never get inseide of dem/Dem clyder dem/Especially the money hider dem/Watchie watchie girl bout dem/A try fi make bride of dem/Denied again/some of them move like a spiderman/Girl dem say nah/open wide again/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know/Which one is gonna catch my flow/Causle i'm in a the vibes/and i got my dough/Bust another botte of moe/Gal dem lookin hype/and i gots to know/Jus gimme the light/and pass the dro/Bust another bottle of moe/Gal dem in a me sight/and I gots know[/move]

Iron & Ninja Snake

SHUYIN??? kuel PDM??? Ma io lo ammazzo!!! Prima mi fa pensare ke Yuna ritroverà il suo amato(grazie logikamente al giokatore) E INVECE MI VIEN FUORI UN IMBECILLE KE VUOLE RIVEDERE LA SUA AMATA ???!!! No ma dai c' è da spararsi!!!
    Bèh allora impegnati di più...
    Spoiler:
    perchè ci sono all'incirca 6 endings... e in due di quelli c'è quel tuo amato gallinaccio di un Tidus...

PS: Ma c'era bisogno di scrivere 30 righe che non c'entrano nulla [nello spoiler]?
    Mi spice, firma rimossa perché supera il peso massimo consentito dal regolamento...

Utente L'avatar di Gidan35
    Registrato il
    10-02

Re: Postate qui i vostri dati di FFX-2 dopo averlo finito

Iron & Ninja Snake

Io l' ho finito stanotte e devo dire ke sono rimasto kommosso!!!
    Forse sono un pò OT, cmq ritornando all' argomento d kuesto post:

Yuna lv 65
    Rikku lv 67
    Paine lv 68
    Giocato 84%
    Ore di gioco 60:02
    Guil 339886

Facendo Nuovo gioco + si mantengono tutti gli oggetti, le looksfere e le abilità imparate, le collezioni, gli accessori, i Guil, le Ore di gioco e (per fortuna) la % Giocato, in modo da poter rendere opzionali le missioni secondarie già fatte. Rimangono gli stessi anche i punti di Azzurro Co./ Argento Co./ Bonaccia Co.

Voi invece kome eravate messi prima di rikominciarlo x la sekonda volta? O kome siete ora?

Ora vado a dormire, c vediamo domani!
    alla fine ho portato sfiga davvero?

Inside Mortal Kombat L'avatar di alexd87
    Registrato il
    03-03
    E gli HP rimangono gli stessi????
    Inside Mortal Kombat
    (Sito italiano su Mortal Kombat, in collaborazione con NetherrealmStudios e Warner Games Italia)

Registrato il
    06-03

Re: Re: Postate qui i vostri dati di FFX-2 dopo averlo finito

Gidan35

alla fine ho portato sfiga davvero?

Si diventa sempre + malati a stare kui in kuesto forum!!!
    Cmq sfiga non ne ho avuta, anzi grazie Sir Gidan35 xkè pensavo ke fosse + difficile (non ho guardato la guida e kuindi neanke tutti i dati d Vegnagun)

Registrato il
    06-03
    alexd87

E gli HP rimangono gli stessi????
    In ke senso Sir Alexd87? Spiegati meglio

Utente L'avatar di fede
    Registrato il
    01-03
    x quello ke ne so io (anke se nn l'ho finito) tidus ritorna.
    ho letto nella guida:

<<alla fine del cap5 ", durante il filmato finale (credo non in fmv) premi ripetutamente x finkè nn sentirai un fiskio come nel cap3. qnd ti verrà kiesto "cosa vuoi rivedere" seleziona "lui">>

poi c'è un altro filmato con yuna e tidus (me l'ha scaricato un mio amico, è della vers usa credo), ke viene sbloccato solo se si finisce il gioco al 100%.

mi sa ke nn lo sapevate. vero?

Registrato il
    03-03
    Iron & Ninja Snake

In ke senso Sir Alexd87? Spiegati meglio
    Nel senso i livelli delle pupe rimangon gli stessi o no????Xkè sai ora co mi sfracello le Magus le sto allenando di brutto e potenziando TUTTI gli abiti ke ho...quindi non vorrei ke poi me li devo ripotenzià....xkè s è così mi suicidio doppiamente...
    Inside Mortal Kombat
    (Sito italiano su Mortal Kombat, in collaborazione con NetherrealmStudios e Warner Games Italia)

Registrato il
    06-03
    fede

x quello ke ne so io (anke se nn l'ho finito) tidus ritorna.
    ho letto nella guida:

<<alla fine del cap5 ", durante il filmato finale (credo non in fmv) premi ripetutamente x finkè nn sentirai un fiskio come nel cap3. qnd ti verrà kiesto "cosa vuoi rivedere" seleziona "lui">>

poi c'è un altro filmato con yuna e tidus (me l'ha scaricato un mio amico, è della vers usa credo), ke viene sbloccato solo se si finisce il gioco al 100%.

mi sa ke nn lo sapevate. vero?
    Kuello del fiskio si ke lo sapevo(ho la guida!) ma non l' ho fatto: ero troppo preso dal filmato! kuando lo finirò x la sekonda volta lo farò!

Registrato il
    06-03
    alexd87

Nel senso i livelli delle pupe rimangon gli stessi o no????Xkè sai ora co mi sfracello le Magus le sto allenando di brutto e potenziando TUTTI gli abiti ke ho...quindi non vorrei ke poi me li devo ripotenzià....xkè s è così mi suicidio doppiamente...
    No i livelli delle 3 gnokke tornano a 1, ma le abilità ke hai appreso in ogni looksfera rimangono(se dovevi reimpararle tutte mi suicidavo triplikamente elevato al quadrato del kubo del kubo del kuadrato del...ehm...mi suicidavo e basta)

Ho skarikato gli mp3 di Real Emotion e 1000 Words: in kuello di Real Emotion si sente tutto il kasino ke fanno all' inizio Rikku e Paine e poi senti Rikku ke dice: "Y, R, P, in position: it' s show time girls!" e invece in kuello di 1000 Words si sentono i tuoni e la pioggia. Ciò signifika ke sono stati presi direttamente dal gioko

Registrato il
    03-03
    Iron & Ninja Snake

No i livelli delle 3 gnokke tornano a 1, ma le abilità ke hai appreso in ogni looksfera rimangono(se dovevi reimpararle tutte mi suicidavo triplikamente elevato al quadrato del kubo del kubo del kuadrato del...ehm...mi suicidavo e basta)

Ho skarikato gli mp3 di Real Emotion e 1000 Words: in kuello di Real Emotion si sente tutto il kasino ke fanno all' inizio Rikku e Paine e poi senti Rikku ke dice: "Y, R, P, in position: it' s show time girls!" e invece in kuello di 1000 Words si sentono i tuoni e la pioggia. Ciò signifika ke sono stati presi direttamente dal gioko
    Io ce li ho senza alcun suono di sottofondo e infatti ora dovvo meterli nel sito...
    Inside Mortal Kombat

Registrato il
    06-03
    alexd87

Io ce li ho senza alcun suono di sottofondo e infatti ora dovvo meterli nel sito...
    Io li preferisko kol sottofondo! Bello il tuo sito

Utente L'avatar di fede
    Registrato il
    01-03
    da www.ffx2.net vi potete scaricare gli mp3 dell'ost, e quelli dei cd di koda kumi

Pag 1 di 3 123 UltimoUltimo