Pag 5 di 11 PrimoPrimo ... 2345678 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati da 61 a 75 di 165

Discussione: Horizon: Zero Dawn | 01/03/17

Cambio titolo
       L'avatar di miky_magawolaz
    Registrato il
    06-08
    http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/horizo..._detailed.html
    a lot of interplay between the different weapons and ammo types, and there is a sort of creative aspect there where you need to find the right way to use weapons for particular robos. And that counts for a lot of the game. We don't tutorialise the game, we don't go and tell you how to hunt these robos or how they interact. You really have to go out there and explore these things by trial and error.

"And it's the same case for learning about how the robos interact between themselves; who's protecting who and how they are all interconnected. You're always a little bit like David Attenborough where he's sitting in the bushes and studying these creatures trying to learn their behaviour, seeing how you can exploit that behaviour from them."
    "There is a skill tree," he continued. "There are two basic character development systems. First of all you're getting XP and you can use that XP to gain new perks. So that's the big one. One of the perks that you saw being used [in the demo] is the Precision Shot where you slow down time and that allows you to [aim] the arrows a little more precisely. Without that it's actually really hard to hit certain weak spots. [The character in the demo] is already an advanced character about level 12, I think.

"But there's also basically a secondary way of upgrading your character, and that is through the harvesting and crafting system. By going into nature and defeating bigger and stronger robos you'll get better armour-plating, better weaponry and slowly but surely you'll develop your character in a more naturalistic way."
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/...action-and-rpg
    The project, which began back in 2011 and really ramped up production after the launch of Killzone: Shadow Fall, looks to be the most ambitious game Guerrilla has ever worked on. According to the studio, the single-player, completely open-world (meaning that anywhere you see, you can go) action-RPG falls halfway on the spectrum between the action-oriented open world games that Ubisoft has been producing for the past 7 years, and the most RPG-focused adventures that Bethesda works on.
    You play as Aloy, the woman who was featured front and center in the reveal footage. Looking like something ripped straight out of Pixar’s Brave, she has a special bond with the mechanical beasts that she hunts. Guerrilla stressed that Aloy isn’t just a murderer – the way she connects with the raptor-esque Watcher when she performs a stealth kill shows the sort of relationship she has with the inhabitants of the crumbled world around her.

Throughout Horizon, you’ll be leveling up Aloy, crafting new items with the various materials you scavenge across the world, and visiting a King’s Landing-looking city that seems to be a safe haven from the machines that roam the wild. Guerrilla showed us a piece of concept art that featured a sun-baked city filled with a bustling marketplace and even some robo dogs that were just hanging around and not eating anybody. I can imagine collecting contracts, meeting other characters, and trading in my loot back at this hub.
    Of course, as far as the core combat goes, Horizon seems to deliver an incredibly intense experience. Watching Aloy set up a series of tripwires across two tall rocks, scaring a group of Grazers into running off, and seeing them set off the bombs and get completely blown apart showcased the neat sandbox elements that Guerrilla promised throughout Horizon. When it came to fighting the big hulking dino at the end of the demo, watching her target specific armor plates, shoot them off with her armor-piercing arrows, and attack the weaker core with a barrage of fire arrows cued us in to just how deep each of these massive encounters could be.
    C'è stato anche un live stream poco fa con Guerrilla, qualcuno l'ha seguito?

Utente L'avatar di TIDUS88
    Registrato il
    10-02
    ma quindi a voi piace sta cosa dei dinosauri robottoni?
    è l'unica cosa che mi ha fatto cacare...
    poi per carità...dice anche qualcosa, ma...non so, mi sono sembrati pataccosi

Master Willem was right. L'avatar di Servo di Miyamoto
    Registrato il
    02-05
    Citazione TIDUS88 Visualizza Messaggio
    Sinceramente l'idea a monte cavernicoli vs dino-robot non ha proprio senso, ma zero proprio

Per il resto, sulla carta è ottimo e il post di miky qui sopra fa ben sperare nonostante il binomio Guerrilla-RPG che secondo me resta l'incognita piú a rischio.

Vedremo, sicuramente è un titolo da tenere d'occhio.

Inviato dal mio MotoE2(4G-LTE) utilizzando Tapatalk

Neither of us want to see you go Hollow

Utente L'avatar di Drago Blu
    Registrato il
    10-05
    Citazione miky_magawolaz Visualizza Messaggio
    http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/horizo..._detailed.html

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/...action-and-rpg

C'è stato anche un live stream poco fa con Guerrilla, qualcuno l'ha seguito?
    Cioè questi sono passati dal fare uno FPS mediocre a un RPG open world che potenzialmente potrebbe essere una figata assurda. Il fatto che stiano avendo aiuti dai Red Project non può farmi che piacere. Sono ottimista.

Classy as fuck L'avatar di LupinIII
    Registrato il
    02-04
    Citazione miky_magawolaz Visualizza Messaggio
    falls halfway on the spectrum between the action-oriented open world games that Ubisoft has been producing for the past 7 years, and the most RPG-focused adventures that Bethesda works on.
    Ouch, gli esempi non è che siano dei migliori.

Fortuna che il gameplay mostrato sembri smentire in parte le influenze dichiarate.

Citazione TIDUS88 Visualizza Messaggio
    Di per sé i mecha-dinos sono radicali, hanno anche un ottimo design, solo che in effetti col mood serioso che pare vogliano dare al gioco sanno un po' di ridicolo. Se scritto bene comunque penso possano funzionare.

smoderhunter L'avatar di hardcorino
    Registrato il
    05-04
    La roba dei zero tutorial è una figata.
    Il gioco mi ispira sempre di più.

Utente L'avatar di Conte di Montecristo
    Registrato il
    05-11
    Citazione Servo di Miyamoto Visualizza Messaggio
    Sinceramente l'idea a monte cavernicoli vs dino-robot non ha proprio senso, ma zero proprio

Per il resto, sulla carta è ottimo e il post di miky qui sopra fa ben sperare nonostante il binomio Guerrilla-RPG che secondo me resta l'incognita piú a rischio.

Vedremo, sicuramente è un titolo da tenere d'occhio.

Penso si parli di un futuro talmente avanti a noi che ha portato le macchina a distruggere l'umanità, facendo de facto estinguere la razza umana per come la conosciamo noi, costretta a rievolversi e a ripartire dal principio. A me sembra un'idea geniale e originale, anzi direi che è la cosa che più mi piace del titolo.

Master Willem was right. L'avatar di Servo di Miyamoto
    Registrato il
    02-05
    Citazione Conte di Montecristo Visualizza Messaggio
    Penso si parli di un futuro talmente avanti a noi che ha portato le macchina a distruggere l'umanità, facendo de facto estinguere la razza umana per come la conosciamo noi, costretta a rievolversi e a ripartire dal principio. A me sembra un'idea geniale e originale, anzi direi che è la cosa che più mi piace del titolo.
    Si ovviamente senza sapere il plot sono discorsi da fare delicatamente infatti

Neither of us want to see you go Hollow

In the Dark L'avatar di Veeto
    Registrato il
    02-05
    Il titolo ha molto potenziale e questa (neanche tanto) vaga somiglianza con Monster Hunter potrebbe renderlo un successo in Giappolandia.

   L'avatar di miky_magawolaz
    Registrato il
    06-08
    Citazione LupinIII Visualizza Messaggio
    Ouch, gli esempi non è che siano dei migliori.

Fortuna che il gameplay mostrato sembri smentire in parte le influenze dichiarate.
    Però hanno anche namedroppato Dragon's Dogma, Binary Domain e Monster Hunter tra i giochi da cui hanno preso ispirazione

Ked' sme sami som tak rád L'avatar di The Kurgan
    Registrato il
    05-09
    Dragon's dogma si vedeva lontano un chilometro come ispirazione

Shine on Froppolo L'avatar di TWD
    Registrato il
    02-14
    A me piace tantissimo la protagonista e trovo questo gioco la vera sorpresa dell'e3.

The Fresh Prince
    Ospite
    Citazione TWD Visualizza Messaggio
    A me piace tantissimo la protagonista e trovo questo gioco la vera sorpresa dell'e3.
    A me ha spinto a comprare la ps4, oltre ai motivi che già avevo.
    Spero solo che non si riveli una fregatura

J'accuse L'avatar di Cavaliere oscuro
    Registrato il
    10-02

Utente L'avatar di Falegname Geppetto
    Registrato il
    09-14
    a me piace un sacco la musica del trailer

Pag 5 di 11 PrimoPrimo ... 2345678 ... UltimoUltimo