qui i download

windows xp 32bit http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/xp/radeonx-xp.html
    windows xp 64bit http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/x...eonx-xp64.html
    windows vista 32bit http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/v...n-vista32.html
    windows vista 64bit http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/v...n-vista64.html

da segnalare la possibilità di abilitare il filtro antialiasing a 12x e 24x

qui le modifiche ai vecchi driver
    Resolved Issues for the Windows Vista Operating System

This section provides information on resolved issues in this release of the ATI Catalyst™ Software Suite for Windows Vista. These include:

* Installing the display driver under the Windows Vista operating system no longer results in the display resolutions of 1680x1050, 1800x1440, 1920x1080 and 1920x1200 not being available when using an analog CRT display device. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27464
    * IL2 Sturmovik->Forgotten Battles: Setting the in-game hardware options to custom and landscape detail to perfect no longer results in the water textures appearing corrupt when playing the game under the Windows Vista operating system. Further details can be found in topic number 737-26687
    * Quake 4: Playing the game with CrossFire enabled no longer result in corruption being noticed after a short time of game play. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28172
    * The Overdrive™ clocks no longer fails to revert back to the default settings and the Apply and Discard buttons no longer become enabled when changing the clock settings for both the primary and secondary display devices. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27619
    * Playing a DVD using either WinDVD or PowerDVD no longer results in corruption being noticed if the players is rotated to any position other than landscape. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27463
    * Connecting a secondary display device and enabling extended desktop mode no longer results in changes being made to the secondary display device being reflected on the primary display device. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27460
    * Setting UMA to 512MB and enabling AERO no longer results in screen corruption being noticed when booting up Windows Vista on systems containing an ATI Radeon X1200/1250 series of product. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28173
    * Enabling DXVA no longer results in a slow response time being noticed when playing a DVD on a system running Windows Vista and containing an ATI Radeon Xpress 1200/1250 series of product. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28175
    * An error message is no longer reported when attempting to enable CrossFire on a system containing the Intel Gen2 chipset. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28177
    * Playing an HD DVD and attempting to do a random seek or change to a different chapter of the movie no longer results in corruption being noticed. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28179

Resolved Issues for the Windows XP Operating System

This section provides information on resolved issues in this release of the ATI Catalyst™ Software Suite for Windows XP. These include:

* Armed Assault: A handle count leak is no longer noticed during game play in Task Manager. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27467
    * The system no longer become unresponsive and require a reboot while randomly moving Video Player window from primary to extended desktop under certain hardware configurations where the second adapter is an ATI Radeon X1200/1250/1270 series of product. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27092.
    * Connecting a secondary display device followed by enabling extended desktop mode no longer results in a VPU Recover occurring when playing a DVD on the secondary display device using WinDVD. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28184
    * The PAL-M and NTSC-J are no longer missing from TV-format list found in the ATI Catalyst Control Center. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28185

Known Issues Under the Windows Vista Operating System

This section provides information on known issues associated with the ATI Catalyst™ Vista RTM driver for both the 32bit and 64bit versions of the Microsoft Windows Vista operating system. These include:

* Playing a DVD under the Windows Vista operating system using the Windows Media Player may result in the DVD failing to play when switching between display devices using the hot-key function. Further details can be found in topic number 737-24472. This issue is resolved in Catalyst 7.7
    * Resuming from an S3 state may result in a longer than expected time for the Windows Vista operating system to resume. Further details can be found in topic number 737-25798
    * Hot-plugging a CRT to a system running Windows Vista and containing an ATI Radeon™ X1100/1150 series of product may result in extended desktop mode failing to be applied. Further details can be found in topic number 737-25801. This issue is resolved in Catalyst 7.8
    * The desktop shortcut to the Catalyst Control Center may disappear after performing a Windows Anytime Upgrade on some hardware configurations running Vista. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27078. This issue is resolved in Catalyst 7.7
    * Enabling CrossFire™ followed by disconnecting and then reconnecting the CRT display device may result in duplicate video options being seen within the Catalyst™ Control Center. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27457. This issue is resolved in Catalyst 7.8
    * Catalyst™ Control Center->Overdrive™: The Overdrive™ setting are not retained for individual accounts. This issue may also be experienced under the Windows Vista operating system. Further details can be found in topic number 737-25805
    * Enabling CrossFire™ followed by setting AA to 14x and AF to 16x may result in the AA showing a setting of 0x level when disabling CrossFire™ and unchecking the AA option in the 3D aspect. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27458. This issue is resolved in Catalyst 7.8
    * Making changes to the Color aspect found in the Catalyst™ Control Center without applying the changes may result in the Reactivate ATI color controls button remaining active after the Catalyst™ Control Center is closed and then re-launched. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27459. This issue is resolved in Catalyst 7.8
    * The Record function currently fails to work when using an ATI All-In-Wonder X1300 and time shifting is enabled. Further information can be found in topic number 737-22014
    * A blank screen may be displayed after unchecking all the Component Video formats except when the 480i30 custom mode is applied. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27620
    * Enabling CrossFire™ followed by setting the Overdrive™ clocks to their maximum settings may result in the Catalyst™ Control Center failing to accurately report the requested Overdrive™ values. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27621. This issue is resolved in Catalyst 7.8
    * A green or black screen may be displayed when configuring MCE to ATSC mode. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27622
    * Setting the Avivo Video De-interlacing setting to auto, motion adaptive or vector adaptive may result in certain DVDs, menu videos and some special features failing to benefit from the options. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27196

Known Issues Under the Windows XP Operating System

The following section provides a summary of open issues in the latest version of Catalyst™. These include:

* Enabling CrossFire™ in the Radeon™ HD2900 XT will result in an error message and Crossfire will not actually be enabled. Further information and a hotfix for this issue can be found in topic number 737-28188.
    * Enabling CrossFire™ may result in display corruption being noticed when playing a DVD or media clip using either WinDVD 7, Windows Media Player or PowerDVD 6. Further details can be found in topic number 737-22806
    * Catalyst™ Control Center->OverDrive™: The OverDrive™ setting are not retained for individual accounts. This issue may also be experienced under the Windows Vista operating system. Further details can be found in topic number 737-25805
    * Launching the release notes under the Japanese or Chinese version of Windows may result in the release notes displaying a blank page. This issue may also be experienced under the Windows Vista operating system. Further details can be found in topic number 737-26749. This issue is resolved in Catalyst 7.7
    * Some pixilated corruption may be observed while running the game Prey while hovering over the health packs from a distance on some hardware configurations running Win XP. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27091
    * The system may become unresponsive and require a reboot while randomly moving Video Player window from primary to extended desktop under certain hardware configurations where the second adapter is an ATI Radeon™ X1200/1250/1270 series of product. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27092
    * Connecting two display devices to an ATI Radeon™ X1600 series product may result in the device manager failing to detect the secondary display device. Further information may be found in topic number 737-21266
    * Corruption may be noticed when playing certain DVD titles when hardware acceleration is enabled on ATI Radeon™ HD 2900 XT product. Further details can be found in topic number 737-27624
    qui potete trovare tutte le note di rilascio di questa versione
    Il mio computer:
    Case Corsair Carbide 500RAlimentatore Corsair HX650 Scheda madre Asrock Z170 Fatality K4 CPU Intel Core i5 6600K RAM 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix 2400mhz Scheda video EVGA GTX 1070 SC HDD Samusung 950 pro 256Gb + OCZ vertex2 60GB+WD Caviar Black 1TB Casse Creative Inspire digital 2.1 Monitor Samsung P2470HD

///M Power L'avatar di Falcon82
    Registrato il
    03-05
    Mitch ti aveva preceduto
    http://forumgamesradar.futuregamer.i...&postcount=401

comunque già scaricati e installati. come prestazioni siamo in linea con i 7.6, 70 punti in più al 3dmark06

ma l'AA 24x serve realmente?
    Adoro l'odore della benzina, di gomme slick fumanti, la visione di freni incandescenti...mi piace battermi al volante far vedere quanto valgo, passare tutti....questa è la mia vita, se non ti piace stanne fuori.
    Driving Pleasure - Il forum che fa per te
    Clio RS3 Rev1-A: 214 cv & 232 Nm on KW Variant 3

Utente L'avatar di Maverik_91
    Registrato il
    08-06
    Citazione Falcon82
    Mitch ti aveva preceduto
    http://forumgamesradar.futuregamer.i...&postcount=401

comunque già scaricati e installati. come prestazioni siamo in linea con i 7.6, 70 punti in più al 3dmark06

ma l'AA 24x serve realmente?
    falcon ma si possono instalalre solo i driver senza il control center???
    xkè io ci ho provato e nn mi rileva l'hardware video

Grub Killer
    Registrato il
    10-06
    Citazione Maverik_91
    Sì.
    "I seen another world. Sometimes I think it was just my imagination."

Registrato il
    03-05
    Citazione Maverik_91

io ho scaricato solo il file più piccolo dei due (senza ccc) e funziona tutto benissimo.
    Adoro l'odore della benzina, di gomme slick fumanti, la visione di freni incandescenti...mi piace battermi al volante far vedere quanto valgo, passare tutti....questa è la mia vita, se non ti piace stanne fuori.

Utente L'avatar di Maverik_91
    Registrato il
    08-06
    Citazione Maverik_91
    e xkè nn mi rileva l'hardware video?
    è urgentissimo vi prego ho disinstallato tutto ciò che riguardava l'hardaware video ora se spengo il pc nn si vedrà + nnt???
    e poi quale devo installare 64 o 32bit dei catalyst???
    Ultima modifica di Maverik_91; 20-07-2007 alle 15:22:29

MaleDUCATI L'avatar di Enrichman
    Registrato il
    09-05
    Citazione Maverik_91
    è urgentissimo vi prego ho disinstallato tutto ciò che riguardava l'hardaware video ora se spengo il pc nn si vedrà + nnt???
    No, semplicemente vedrai magari un po' scattoso in alcune cosette (come scorrere le pagine web). Dipende dal tuo sistema operativo che però non penso sia a 64bit. Ergo al 99% devi installare i 32.

Grub Killer
    Registrato il
    10-06
    Citazione Maverik_91

Vedrai ancora, magari con una risoluzione sballata...

Dipende da che versione di XP/Vista hai...
    "I seen another world. Sometimes I think it was just my imagination."

Registrato il
    03-05
    Citazione Maverik_91
    che windows hai?
    al 98% i 32 bit...

xX D4rk Alex Xx L'avatar di Destroyer_90
    Registrato il
    11-06
    Citazione Maverik_91
    presumo i 32 bit...scarica quelli..