• Cinema

Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 4 di 4

Discussione: super che??

Cambio titolo
    Minchia sciò L'avatar di Motemai
    Registrato il
    10-02

Sorrisone super che??

mi dovete spiegare la differenza tra un moderatore normale e un super modetatore, così per curiosità

Voglio bene L'avatar di Dragon1
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Il moderatore normale agisce in una,due sezioni, il super moderatore in tutte.
    finally terminated

Iron Maiden...The BeAst L'avatar di Hiigara
    Registrato il
    10-02
    ti consiglio di guardare un topic di "avatar" su mondo computer, e sicuramente capirai la differenza...
    Peccato che l'hanno chiuso....era troppo lolloso!!
    [MOVE]Iron Maiden - Aces High - There goes the siren that warns of the air raid Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak Out for the scramble we’ve got to get airborne Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines Remove all the wheelblocks there’s no time to waste Gathering speed as we head down the runway Gotta get airborne before it’s too late Running, scrambling, flying Rolling, turning, diving, going in again Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high. Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers Let off a sharp burst and then turn away Roll over, spin round to come in behind them Move to their blindsides and firing again Bandits at 8 0’clock move in behind us Ten ME-109’s out of the sun Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving going in again Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly , fly to live, Aces high. - Powerslave - Into the Abyss I’ll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat’s eye that glows- in this Temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. When I was living this lie-Fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees. So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me, for he is a man and a God-and He will die too. Chorus: Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone. A shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages, But open the gates of my Hell-I will strike from my grave. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste, And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. Slave to the Power of Death...Slave to the Power of Death...[/MOVE]
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Ex admin L'avatar di Lex
    Registrato il
    10-02
    La distinzione serve per poter differenzare i moderatori diciamo fissi da quelli temporanei, creati in occasione di fiere come l'E3 o l'ECTS, e non assegnargli gli stessi nostri privilegi.
    You will die, mortal

Gli interventi di moderazione sono in rosso e grassetto. Chiarimenti a riguardo in privato.
    A causa di limiti di tempo, non risponderò a questioni relative al forum su MSN salvo in casi di reale emergenza. Se avete bisogno di contattarmi, mandatemi un mp.