• RetroGaming
    • -
    • Anteprime
    • -
    • Video
    • -
    • Cinema

Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 14 di 14

Discussione: Gioco per natale su GMC (Ideona)

Cambio titolo
    Armored Core FAN! L'avatar di .: 5T4LK3R X-5 :.
    Registrato il
    10-02

Gioco per natale su GMC (Ideona)

Raga di GMC, perchè non mettete allegato in GMC il CD The Sims. è il gioco più venduto della storia da due anni ed è un best-seller del momento (Almeno alcuni fan saranno felici). Che ne dici Gorman??? non è una buona idea?? Attendo risposte, Ciaooooz!!!
    «†.Il.MiO.cOmPuTeR.†»

Processore: Amd Athlon 64 x2 4200+ || Motherboard: ASUS A8N32-SLi Deluxe || RAM: 2x512MB DDR400 A-Data || Hard-Disk: Maxtor Diamond max 9 120GB @ 7200rpm || Scheda video: GeForce 6600 256MB [b]|| Masterizzatore DVD: LG 16x (Double Layer) || Casse: Creative Inspire P380 2.1 || Monitor: Samsung Sync Master 710v TFT 17" || OS: Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 || Connessione: Alice Flat ADSL 4mb

~ The ones who seek justice,
    Will pray for it all their lives...
    They can and they will skin us all one day...
    Oh can you hear them cries? (Can you hear them cries?)
    As far as the man can run from us we're following the trail of blood
    So hunt my young ones... ~

Iron Maiden...The BeAst L'avatar di Hiigara
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Uhmm...GMC con The Sims venderebbe milioni di copie...
    Peccato che è un gioco della EA e la EA non vende le license alle riviste...peccato!!
    [MOVE]Iron Maiden - Aces High - There goes the siren that warns of the air raid Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak Out for the scramble we’ve got to get airborne Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines Remove all the wheelblocks there’s no time to waste Gathering speed as we head down the runway Gotta get airborne before it’s too late Running, scrambling, flying Rolling, turning, diving, going in again Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high. Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers Let off a sharp burst and then turn away Roll over, spin round to come in behind them Move to their blindsides and firing again Bandits at 8 0’clock move in behind us Ten ME-109’s out of the sun Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving going in again Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly , fly to live, Aces high. - Powerslave - Into the Abyss I’ll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat’s eye that glows- in this Temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. When I was living this lie-Fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees. So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me, for he is a man and a God-and He will die too. Chorus: Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone. A shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages, But open the gates of my Hell-I will strike from my grave. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste, And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. Slave to the Power of Death...Slave to the Power of Death...[/MOVE]
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

DieBoss
    Ospite
    E più che altro peccato che The Sims viene venduto ancora a prezzo pieno...

Latin lover L'avatar di Brafan
    Registrato il
    10-02
    ... The Sims nn lo regaleranno, è troppo presto!!!
    HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!

FORZA JUVE!!!!

Registrato il
    10-02
    Inviato da DieBoss
    E più che altro peccato che The Sims viene venduto ancora a prezzo pieno...
    GMC non potrebbe regalarlo nemmeno quando i negozianti lo sbatteranno in faccia ai clienti, pur di vendere le ultime copie!!
    Anche quando costerà 10.00€, se la EA non cambia politica, non c'è niente da fare...
    [MOVE]Iron Maiden - Aces High - There goes the siren that warns of the air raid Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak Out for the scramble we’ve got to get airborne Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines Remove all the wheelblocks there’s no time to waste Gathering speed as we head down the runway Gotta get airborne before it’s too late Running, scrambling, flying Rolling, turning, diving, going in again Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high. Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers Let off a sharp burst and then turn away Roll over, spin round to come in behind them Move to their blindsides and firing again Bandits at 8 0’clock move in behind us Ten ME-109’s out of the sun Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving going in again Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly , fly to live, Aces high. - Powerslave - Into the Abyss I’ll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat’s eye that glows- in this Temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. When I was living this lie-Fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees. So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me, for he is a man and a God-and He will die too. Chorus: Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone. A shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages, But open the gates of my Hell-I will strike from my grave. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste, And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. Slave to the Power of Death...Slave to the Power of Death...[/MOVE]
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Utente L'avatar di Diablo87
    Registrato il
    10-02
    The sims è piuttosto noioso, soprattutto il primo...
    se lo regalerebbero, io nn comprerei gmc...

Rika78
    Ospite
    Poi e' uscito da pochissimo The Sims Deluxe,quindi nn penso darebbero i diritti per distribuirlo con la rivista...

Ma poi la EA mi pare nn permettesse di distribuire i propri giochi con le riviste?????O mi sono sbagliata...mi sembrava di averlo letto da qualche parte....

DieBoss
    Ospite
    Inviato da Diablo87
    The sims è piuttosto noioso, soprattutto il primo...
    se lo regalerebbero, io nn comprerei gmc...
    Perchè, quanti "The Sims" sono usciti?

con la mia balotta L'avatar di Bandicot1
    Registrato il
    10-02
    sarebbe bello........ma non credo che ci sara!!

Il talento non esiste! Esistono soltanto l'ispirazione e l'ambizione, e le mie sono roventi!

Fondatore L'avatar di gorman
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Impossibile, mi spiace.

Registrato il
    10-02
    Inviato da gorman
    Impossibile, mi spiace.
    Visto che ci 6 potresti dirmi se è anche impossibile Dungeon Keeper 2?? Penso di si....comunque sai a che prezzo viene venduto di questi tempi o se faranno unterzo episodio?? Ti ringrazio...
    Ultima modifica di Hiigara; 28-10-2002 alle 19:01:24
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Utente L'avatar di Diablo87
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Perchè, quanti "The Sims" sono usciti?
    Stavo parlando del primo senza espansioni...

Team Impact L'avatar di Neo
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Inviato da Hiigara
    Visto che ci 6 potresti dirmi se è anche impossibile Dungeon Keeper 2??
    Penso di si, è della EA anche DK 2

Fiero di essere TERRONE L'avatar di Peppigno
    Registrato il
    10-02
    questi bast**di della EA, solo al mangicozzo pensano.