Pag 1 di 10 1234 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 15 di 140

Discussione: Gamer si suicida online.

Cambio titolo
    Nec spe, nec metu. L'avatar di Sevacro
    Registrato il
    01-04

Gamer si suicida online.

I’ve spent just shy of 5 years on this board, and I feel I need to let you guys know this. This isn’t a fake like Wing: I’m ending my life. A combination of money, school, and (consequently) housing problems has created a burden I can’t bare. I know this makes me a coward, but that’s okay. With any luck, I won’t be around for you to call me that.

I want you guys to know I had a lot of fun. It’s sad so many left, but they few of you still around – you guys were just as good friends as those I had in real like in some ways. Thanks for it all.
    Links:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060118...ariausinternet
    http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...5527152&page=0

Bokassa
    Ospite
    Fa venire i brividi leggere il thread per intero. A parte questo, è un modo come un altro per comunicare il proprio "addio", non mi stupisce.

fireheart
    Ospite
    oh mio Dio, quel topic è allucinante

Neo 1977
    Ospite
    incredibile

Utente L'avatar di .:Ethan_Hunt:.
    Registrato il
    09-04
    quel topic è qualcosa di terrificante

Utente
    Registrato il
    05-03
    Terrificante,ora spareranno altra ***** sui videogiocatori

Bannato L'avatar di y2k
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Guys...... He's gone.

From lonewolf of TUS:

Guys, I am sadden to say that Kuja or Mitchell Stuekerjuergen has in fact died.

Tonight I came onto IRC to find Roc, Nitroid and Anathema looking for any contact information on Kuja they could find. Amazingly they tracked down relatives in the area and phone numbers. It was them who did all the work, I am just the messenger boy.

The first phone call I made was to Karl Stuekerjuergen. I was continously questioned as to "What this was about." I kept saying that I was a friend of Mitchell and we haven't heard from him in a while and we are concerned about his well being. There was a long pause and Karl said "You probably need Kevin Stuekerjuergen..."

Right there is when we all sensed something sad.

Karl didn't have a number on hand and Roc was able to find a few Kevin's in the area. The second call yielded the results we all did not want to hear. Kevin answered and I told him who I was and told him we haven't heard from him in a while and were concerned and worried about his well being. Kevin said, verbatum, "No things aren't well. Mitchell actually passed recently." At this point he started to get choked up and we both seemed to break down at the same time. "He was doing real well for a long time, and then he suddenly got depressed in November and took his life." I believe the date of his death was the 4th, but there was so much going on around both of us I couldn't make it out.

I am telling this news here first and it is up to us to decide what to do in memory of a great member and a great friend. I honestly don't know what to say right now being that I can barely see the screen anymore.

But Kuja105, Mitchell Stuekerjuergen, the member we all loved to poke loving fun at is no longer with us. May he rest in peace.

RIP Kuja, I miss ya...
    brrr

da brividi la cronaca della persona che cercava informazioni da Roc, Nitroid e Anathema su irc di questo Kuja
    Ultima modifica di y2k; 20-01-2006 alle 18:10:44

TheDarkness
    Ospite
    Citazione y2k
    Guys...... He's gone.

From lonewolf of TUS:

Tonight I came onto IRC to find Roc, Nitroid and Anathema looking for any contact information on Kuja they could find. Amazingly they tracked down relatives in the area and phone numbers. It was them who did all the work, I am just the messenger boy.

The first phone call I made was to Karl Stuekerjuergen. I was continously questioned as to "What this was about." I kept saying that I was a friend of Mitchell and we haven't heard from him in a while and we are concerned about his well being. There was a long pause and Karl said "You probably need Kevin Stuekerjuergen..."

Karl didn't have a number on hand and Roc was able to find a few Kevin's in the area. The second call yielded the results we all did not want to hear. Kevin answered and I told him who I was and told him we haven't heard from him in a while and were concerned and worried about his well being. Kevin said, verbatum, "No things aren't well. Mitchell actually passed recently." At this point he started to get choked up and we both seemed to break down at the same time. "He was doing real well for a long time, and then he suddenly got depressed in November and took his life." I believe the date of his death was the 4th, but there was so much going on around both of us I couldn't make it out.

I am telling this news here first and it is up to us to decide what to do in memory of a great member and a great friend. I honestly don't know what to say right now being that I can barely see the screen anymore.

But Kuja105, Mitchell Stuekerjuergen, the member we all loved to poke loving fun at is no longer with us. May he rest in peace.

RIP Kuja, I miss ya...

brrr
    Traduci

[ bert ]
    Ospite
    Guys...... He's gone.

From lonewolf of TUS:

8(

Halfway Crook L'avatar di Amrod
    Registrato il
    04-04
    Poveretto

Utente
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Citazione y2k
    brrr

da brividi la cronaca della persona che cercava informazioni da Roc, Nitroid e Anathema su irc di questo Kuja
    L'ho appena letto quel messaggio, è veramente triste

Master Willem was right. L'avatar di Servo di Miyamoto
    Registrato il
    02-05
    Poverino.

Mi spiace.

Neither of us want to see you go Hollow

Who's Alone Now?! L'avatar di ike.nus
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Che cosa triste...
    Mamma mia.. fa un effetto ...

In game dal 1989.. L'avatar di Conte Wolfers
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Prima o poi,per come va il mondo,doveva accadere...spiace per lui,ha scelto la via più facile.

MGS Philosopher L'avatar di Skaven
    Registrato il
    04-03
    non ho ben capito il suo messaggio. qualche anima pia che mi aiuta?

Pag 1 di 10 1234 ... UltimoUltimo