Utente
    Registrato il
    09-03

Messaggio Osama Bin Laden usa Linux ^^

In realtà ero dubbioso se postarlo qua o su dailyrando

Comunque, da questo link:
    Linux: A European threat to our computers

April 20th, 2006 | Category: Linux
    Like most things that are worth owning, Computers are an American invention. Look at any modern computer and you will see that the whole thing is the product of American brilliance.
    For example, this rugged IBM laptop I am using was designed and built by an American company. It runs software built by Microsoft, one of America’s most productive organizations. My computer does everything I could possibly want: I can do my work, submit my taxes and even search the Bible.
    Like all the greatest American engineering, it’s an example of innovation that makes a growing group of European and Chinese hackers jealous. They hate our lead in computing technology and will stop at nothing until they have control of all of our computers.
    I’m talking about a project called ‘Linux’, something you may not have encountered, but might do some day.
    It’s a computer program that was initially developed in Finland as a means of circumventing valuable copyrights and patents owned by an American company called SCO Group.
    Unlike Windows, which is a mature commercial product which is normally included with every new computer, Linux is given away. Now it may not sound like much of a problem, after all there is very little profit in merely giving a product away.
    This would be certainly true were in not for the Linux project’s seductive Marxist ideology and the effect that it has on ‘Blue-State’ liberals. Indeed, Linux is so pervasive amongst the blue states and many liberal universities that a leading computer expert Steve Balmer (from Microsoft) described Linux as cancer.
    The American software industry is worth more than $7 Billion; Introducing a foreign product like Linux which is often copied for free could threaten that entire industry. A generation of computer users might get use to accepting foreign software hand-outs rather than paying for a superior American products. If only the danger were just to our economy:
    These days computers control everything from TV stations to battleships; Our crucial information and defense infrastructure is built on computer technology. If we allow this cancer into our networks, there is no knowing what the effect might be on our infrastructure, but that is just what liberals are trying to do.
    Imagine if the State of the Union address were hacked because the TV station decided to save money by using Linux? Imagine if a stealth-bomber crashed because it’s software was written by anonymous Chinese or European hackers. It would make as much sense as inviting the French to come over and take over the White-House.
    And guess what software Osama Bin Laden uses on his laptop?
    If you guessed it was Linux you would be 100% right. Osama uses Linux because he knows designed to counterfit DVDs, curcumventing the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, and defraud companies like Disney.
    Next time somebody asks you how Al Queda agents pay for their rifles and rocket launchers, you can tell them that foreign hackers make software called Linux which helps them steal from Americans.
    This Linux problem is a growing issue, and one that conservative Americans cannot afford to ignore. Fortunately Microsoft have prepared a great deal of information to help computer users get away from this menace. But there is something you can do to help keep American #1 in the computer business:
    If one of your friends is using Linux or may be tempted to try it show them this article. Explain that Linux is a genuine threat and that by using it they may be opening their computer to Chinese hackers.
    If you see a company using Linux, it may be that they have not paid for this software. Report them to the Business Software Alliance who have the legal authority to inspect any company’s computers for illegal programs like Linux.
    Finally, remember to include Linux users in your prayers tonight. As individuals we may not be able to change people’s minds, but the Bible teaches that God can make any sinner repent.

Tristan

VIPz Brao del Kazoo L'avatar di LordMagus
    Registrato il
    09-05
    Non conosco il sito (non ti chiedo neanche dove sei andato a pescarlo ), ma visti i toni e i commenti, questi se parlano seriamente sono degli esaltati...

~ Over My Head ~ L'avatar di Finalfire
    Registrato il
    06-03
    omg

Utente L'avatar di devilheart
    Registrato il
    01-03
    ho già letto l'intervento di questo esaltato su un blog, però manca la parte più lollosa. l'autore si lamentava del fatto che linux non integra ne antivirus ne antispyware (sosteneva anche che winows integra queste funzioni sin da win98) e sopratutto si lamentava del fatto che non poteva installare software per colmare queste (secondo lui) lacune

developing... L'avatar di Slimmy
    Registrato il
    07-03
    facciamoci due risate..... non dirà sul serio, spero..

Utente
    Registrato il
    11-04
    bhuahuahuahuahauhau sto rotolando dalle risate
    "Mi ritengo peggiore degli altri, ma non so quanti siano migliori di me." Enzo Ferrari

Hail to the Prophet L'avatar di Asriel
    Registrato il
    11-03
    perchè, qualcuno si ricorda dei "10 segni che vostro figlio è un hacker"?
    Quella era ancora meglio, vi dico solo che lì si diceva che la AMD faceva produrre i propri chip ai bambini africani... Evoluti questi bambini!

Registrato il
    11-03
    oddio basta, non ce la faccio più a leggere i commenti..

Utente Open Source L'avatar di sdrushi
    Registrato il
    07-04
    No way. Blogger.com is hosting on Windows!!!
    I would not host my website on Linux either. It’s disgusting.

Blogger.com is run by Google.

“What operating system (OS) does the Google Search Appliance run on?

The Google Search Appliance is based on the same software that is used in Google’s datacenters. The operating system is a hardened version of Linux that is optimized for search, sometimes referred to as Google Linux.”

Utente
    Registrato il
    11-04
    "Mi ritengo peggiore degli altri, ma non so quanti siano migliori di me." Enzo Ferrari

aKa Mr. 666 L'avatar di I24Zi3L
    Registrato il
    03-05
    Qualche chicca per chi pigro come me?

Registrato il
    11-03
    Citazione I24Zi3L
    Qualche chicca per chi pigro come me?
    riassumendo, Linux è un sistema operativo primitivo (nell'accezione peggiore del termine) creato dai comunisti finlandesi ( ) per sottomettere l'america.

+ o -

Registrato il
    03-05
    Che ignoranti... Di quel che ne so Linux è pure più vecchio di Windows, casomai sarà Windows primitivo.

Utente Open Source L'avatar di sdrushi
    Registrato il
    07-04
    Citazione I24Zi3L
    Che ignoranti... Di quel che ne so Linux è pure più vecchio di Windows, casomai sarà Windows primitivo.
    non è piu vecchio linux (il kernel) , ma più giovane, datato 1992.. windows 1.0 risale al 1985 (corregetemi se sbaglio)

Registrato il
    03-05
    Unix è degli anni '80.

Pag 1 di 3 123 UltimoUltimo