Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 8 di 8

Discussione: EBAY ce l ha con me?

Cambio titolo
    Hai detto Sandro?? L'avatar di 8scorpion7
    Registrato il
    03-03

EBAY ce l ha con me?

Questa e l email che mi e arrivata:
    During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we verify your current information.
    Either your information has changed or it is complete.
    Please verify your information simply by signing your account go to eBay.com
    If the account is not Sign out your access to bid or buy on eBay will be restricted also ignoring this message can will cause the Suspension of your account.

Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes the registering of a new account.

Please note that this suspension does not relieve you of your
    agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to ebay.

We appreciate your support and understanding, as we work together to keep eBay a safe place to trade. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification.
    Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

Regards,
    Safe harbor Department eBay, Inc.

Ma che diavolo significa?io non ho mai fatto nulla di sbagliato con ebay,quindi cosa vogliono da me?e soprattutto che devo farE?

Tenente L'avatar di Neo88
    Registrato il
    07-04
    mi sembra un fake...cmq prova a loggarti e vedi quello che ti dice
    Il mio computer:
    Case Corsair Carbide 500RAlimentatore Corsair HX650 Scheda madre Asrock Z170 Fatality K4 CPU Intel Core i5 6600K RAM 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix 2400mhz Scheda video EVGA GTX 1070 SC HDD Samusung 950 pro 256Gb + OCZ vertex2 60GB+WD Caviar Black 1TB Casse Creative Inspire digital 2.1 Monitor Samsung P2470HD

Registrato il
    03-03
    mi sono loggato ma non dice assolutamente nulla

Utente litigioso L'avatar di dejawho
    Registrato il
    08-05
    non ti consiglio di loggarti, tempo fa giravano delle email che sembravano venire da ebay, ma in realtà servivano solo per appropriarsi del tuo username e password.
    A me ne è arrivata una (sempre in inglese, e qui avevo già iniziato ad insospettirmi) che mi diceva che ero diventato un power seller e che dovevo fare il login, il problema è che io non avevo mai venduto nulla.

Registrato il
    03-03
    beh, nella mail Mittente dice EBAY...la cosa strana e che mi chiedo perche non mi abbia contattato ebay italia se avevano qualcosa che non va...

Registrato il
    03-03
    cmq per scrupolo ho cambiato la password....

Anakin88Skywalker
    Ospite
    Citazione 8scorpion7
    Questa e l email che mi e arrivata:
    During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we verify your current information.
    Either your information has changed or it is complete.
    Please verify your information simply by signing your account go to eBay.com
    If the account is not Sign out your access to bid or buy on eBay will be restricted also ignoring this message can will cause the Suspension of your account.

Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes the registering of a new account.

Please note that this suspension does not relieve you of your
    agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to ebay.

We appreciate your support and understanding, as we work together to keep eBay a safe place to trade. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification.
    Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

Regards,
    Safe harbor Department eBay, Inc.

Ma che diavolo significa?io non ho mai fatto nulla di sbagliato con ebay,quindi cosa vogliono da me?e soprattutto che devo farE?
    secondo me è un fake xkè ebay se sei italiano ti manda le mail in italiano non in inglese. tempo fa vendetti un pezzo del pc e non sapevo ce bisognava pagare la tariffa e mi arrivo una notifica (in Italiano) che mi diceva di provvedere al + presto! lo stesso giorno andai in banca e pagai tramite c\c e dopo 2 gg nell account venditore risulto' che ebbi pagato! cmq c'è sempre il forum ebay che sicuramente sanno molto + di noi!
    p.s= cmq al 99% è un fake xkè mi semvra strano che mandino mail in inglese ad utenti italiani!