Un virus o qualcosa di simile mi sta distruggendo i programmi uno ad uno...
  • In diretta da GamesVillage.it
    • News
    • -
    • In Evidenza
    • -
    • Recensioni
    • -
    • RetroGaming
    • -
    • Anteprime
    • -
    • Video
    • -
    • Cinema

Pag 1 di 2 12 UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 15 di 19

Discussione: Un virus o qualcosa di simile mi sta distruggendo i programmi uno ad uno...

Cambio titolo
    Sabnak Member and Leader L'avatar di Kamil91Grungy
    Registrato il
    04-06

Un virus o qualcosa di simile mi sta distruggendo i programmi uno ad uno...

E come se non bastasse ogni tanto mi disconnette da internet e fa un rumore simile a quello quando uno si collega con la linea 56k....poi mi usa la memoria in modo pazzesco...cioe quando accendo il pc mi da 350mb in uso e se accendo tipo nero dopo ne ho 800mb in uso e non calano anche se lo spengo...ho fatto scansioni con avira antivir e con spyware doctor e adaware ma nulla...AIUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Registrato il
    04-06
    poi un giorno accendo il pc e mi appare scritto..norton ha un grave problema reinstallalo, nero ha un problema:reinstallare nero......MA COSA SUCCEDE??!?!!??!

W l' alcool! L'avatar di perin
    Registrato il
    05-06
    prova ad installare bit defender! è il migliore antivirus esistente!

Bannato L'avatar di y2k
    Registrato il
    10-02
    è un worm che ti becca i file exe, dimmi il suo nome

Registered Trademark L'avatar di Alby90
    Registrato il
    06-06
    porca t***a, questa è una roba brutta.... s'e l'è beccato anke un mio compagno di classe(ke girava su internet senza firewall e antivirus.....) e l'unica soluzione è stata la formattazione....ha provato di tutto, dalle scansioni in modalità provvisoria alla cancellazione manuale dei files sospetti.... niente da fare...vedi poi tu.

Utente L'avatar di ant1986
    Registrato il
    03-04
    se non hai dati da conservare formatta!
    pc fisso dex + hp dv9003ea

Utente L'avatar di Pho3n|x
    Registrato il
    08-06
    Citazione ant1986
    se non hai dati da conservare formatta!
    cazzquoto
    cmq io consiglio di scansionare in modalità provvisoria con nod32
    ah se ci dai il nome del worm ti sapremo aiutare meglio dato che ci sono passati altri utenti e mi sa che c'è un tool che ripara gli exe

L'ownanatore L'avatar di gianluca84
    Registrato il
    01-06
    salva i dati sui dvd e fai un formattone

VIPz Brao del Kazoo L'avatar di LordMagus
    Registrato il
    09-05
    Citazione Kamil91Grungy
    E come se non bastasse ogni tanto mi disconnette da internet e fa un rumore simile a quello quando uno si collega con la linea 56k....poi mi usa la memoria in modo pazzesco...cioe quando accendo il pc mi da 350mb in uso e se accendo tipo nero dopo ne ho 800mb in uso e non calano anche se lo spengo...ho fatto scansioni con avira antivir e con spyware doctor e adaware ma nulla...AIUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    Citazione Kamil91Grungy
    poi un giorno accendo il pc e mi appare scritto..norton ha un grave problema reinstallalo, nero ha un problema:reinstallare nero......MA COSA SUCCEDE??!?!!??!
    Certo che se tieni Antivir e Norton insieme sul PC, ci credo che hai dei problemi. Di antimalware (antivirus) ne devi tenere uno solo. ^^

Comunque, come ti hanno già detto molti, ormai faresti prima a formattare visto che quasi sicuramente se il worm ti ha infettato dei programmi dovrai reinstallarli comunque una volta debellata la minaccia.

In alternativa, devi annotarti il nome del malware e cercare su Google un programma di "disinfezione", perchè altri antimalware al 99% cancellano direttamente i file infetti invece di disinfettarli.

Se propendi per la formattazione, salvati su CD o chiave USB un antimalware, Spybot S&D, AVG Anti-Spyware e un firewall e l'SP2 che dovrai installare prima di connetterti la prima volta in internet.

TheDarkness
    Ospite
    Non credevo che un giorno l'avrei mai ridetto ma: FORMATTA
    In questi virus non v'è soluzione alcune al di fuori del format

Bannato L'avatar di y2k
    Registrato il
    10-02
    se è blaster puoi non formattare

http://www.joi-odp.org/

Information about Msblast.exe virus

Hello everyone. Like many other people here, my computer was infected by the lovesan/msblast/msblast.exe (the virus is also known as the w32.blaster.worm) virus. I managed to remove the virus and fix the problems it caused without the help of anti-virus software, and I thought I'd share with everyone else. Remember, on August 16th, the worm will hit and affect the Windows Update website, so be sure you are prepared to fight Msblaster
    This virus only infects computers running Windows 2000 or Windows XP. I run Windows XP, so I do not know how much of the following information applies to Windows 2000. Here are the symptoms of the virus:
    1) When Windows starts up, you may get an error message which says that a file name "TFTP" (or something similar) cannot be found. The filename will have a random number at the end. For example, mine was "TFTP2434".
    2) After Windows has been running for a few minutes, the following error message occurs: "This system is shutting down. Please save all work. This shutdown was initiated by NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Windows must now restart because the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service terminated unexpectedly."
    After this message pops up, the system will shut down after one minute, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. When Windows restarts, the same thing will happen again after a few minutes.
    3) Sometimes you will get the following message: "Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Closing this window will usually result in getting the "This system is shutting down" message with the one minute countdown.

Although the information on this page will remove the w32.blaster.worm from your computer, the best way you can protect your computer and valuable files from viruses and malicious hackers in the future is with McAfee VirusScan.
    As a trusted McAfee partner, you can save $5 right now on the world's #1 and most trusted anti-virus program and avoid infection in the future. Click here to secure your computer today.

How to remove Msblast.exe virus

Note: In order to prevent the system from crashing while you are trying to remove the virus, you should start up your computer in Safe Mode (*without* network support).
    1) In Windows, press and hold down the ctrl, alt, and del keys to make the Windows Task Manager pop up.
    Click on the Processes tab and look for a process named "msblast". This process is the virus running in your computer memory. To remove it, click on it and then press the End Process button. Now the virus is not running in the background.
    2) Go to your C:\Windows\System32 folder and look for the file named msblast.exe. Delete it. Now the virus cannot be executed again. Also look in your C:\Windows\prefetch folder for files with similar names. For example, I found a file named "msblast.exe -o9FF84F2.pf". If you find any such files, delete them as well.

3) Click on the Start button and then click on Run. Type in "regedit" and hit Enter. This will run the Windows registry editor. Navigate to the following key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersi on\Run
    Click on the "Run" key and several values will appear to the right. Look for the value named "windows auto update". The data for this value will read "msblast.exe" or something similar. This is what makes the virus start up every time Windows starts. Delete it.
    The file will typically also cause some issues with the svchost.exe applications running. Be sure to look out for how many instances of svchost.exe are present when you check the running programs. More than 4 instances of svchost.exe should be a sign of concern.
    4) Look in your StartUp folder in the start menu for a file name "TFTP" or something similar. This is responsible for the error message that occurs when windows starts up. Delete this file.
    Note: If you started up in safe mode, you now need to reboot your computer in normal mode in order to access the internet.
    Note: With the msblast virus removed, you'd think your computer wouldn't crash anymore but mine still did (although it didn't seem to do it as quickly as before). After I ran Windows Update, the crashes stopped (see bellow).
    5) Next, run Windows Update from the Start Menu. This will patch the bug that allowed you to get the virus in the first place. Specifically, the patch you are looking for has the id number 823980. You should probably select just that patch because the system might still shut down at any minute (although this did not happen to me during the update). Once the patch is installed you should stop getting error messages and you can then download other patches if you want to.
    6) The msblast.exe virus can still be in your Recycle Bin or in a System Restore backup. To be safe you should now empty your Recycle Bin. Next you should disable and re-enable System Restore. This should delete your backups. To disable System Restore, first run the System Restore program (It should be in your start menu under programs\accessories\system tools\) and then click on the link that says "System restore settings." Check the checkbox that says "turn off system restore on all drives" and hit ok. You can re-enable it the same way.
    For further information about the msblast.exe worm or lovesan virus, please visit:
    http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=description&virus_k=100547
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.blaster.worm.html
    http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/msblast.shtml

Although the information on this page will remove the w32.blaster.worm from your computer, the best way you can protect your computer and valuable files from viruses and malicious hackers in the future is with McAfee VirusScan.
    As a trusted McAfee partner, you can save $5 right now on the world's #1 and most trusted anti-virus program and avoid infection in the future. Click here to secure your computer today.
    In other news, check out the new Paris Hilton Sex Tape here or alternatively, at this paris hilton video mirror. Also, if you want info on the latest trends and people on the web, check out the buzz report.
    A compendium encyclopedia of facts

Utente L'avatar di Rocksoldier
    Registrato il
    08-06
    se mi dici il nome del processo che ti ciuccia memoria posso capire che virus è e darti una mano

Registrato il
    04-06
    il punto è che non c'è nei processi...Cioe..e poi se cerco di terminare processo mi da accesso negato! cmq mi sa che è un troian e nel nome era presente trick o qualcosa di simile..cmq non so

redfalcon
    Ospite
    ma.. magari non è così grave... (ottimismo inside...)

tenta con il log..

http://forumgamesradar.futuregamer.i...d.php?t=421105

altrimenti leggiti la breve guida al format e vai col disco di winzoz via boot
    Ultima modifica di redfalcon; 22-10-2006 alle 20:07:15

Registrato il
    04-06
    mmmm...cosa è il processo rbiw1.exe e il rbiw2.exe??

Pag 1 di 2 12 UltimoUltimo