• Cinema

Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 6 di 6

Discussione: Newsgroup?

Cambio titolo
    Old times rock and roll! L'avatar di dirkpitt
    Registrato il
    04-03

Newsgroup?

Come cavolo si leggono le Newsgroup?Qualsiasi software uso,mi chiede un sacco di informazioni ed indirizzi ip.La newsgroup che mi nteressa è http://www.mame.dk/faq/#3 ,la penultima FAQ.
    "Il pistolero si destò da un sogno confuso dominato da un'unica immagine, quella del Mazzo di Tarocchi con il quale l'uomo in nero gli aveva predetto (non si sa quanto onestamente) l'amaro destino. Affoga, pistolero, gli diceva l'uomo in nero, e nessuno gli getta una cima. Il giovane Jake. Ma non era un incubo. Era un bel sogno. Era bello perché era lui ad annegare, quindi non era affatto Roland, bensì Jake e questo gli era di consolazione perché sarebbe stato mille volte meglio annegare come Jake che vivere nei panni di se stesso uomo che, nel nome di un gelido sogno, aveva tradito un bambino che in lui aveva riposto tutta la sua fiducia."

Utente L'avatar di federico
    Registrato il
    10-02
    FAQ

Specifics about the [mame.dk] website | Playing mame | General

Specifics about the [mame.dk] website:

Q: Will I get anything special If I make a donation?
    A: Yes and No... You will not get special priviliges like ftp access and so on, but you will get respect, good karma and lots of street cred.

Q: I'm having login problems?
    A: Make sure that you have cookies enabled in your browser

Q: I have forgot my password/handle - what do I do?
    A: Head over to this page

Q: Why wont my Download manager/resuming downloads work?
    A: Our anti-hotlink feature works in such a way that any given rom link will only work within one hour of beginning of download. This means that you are only able to resume your download within one hour of the start - read our article about download managers and [mame.dk] here.

Q: Please send me file xxx from rom XYZ - i need it badly and don't want to redownload the complete game
    A: This is our hobby and we don't want to spend our valuable time on stuff like this...

Q: It cant find game XYZ on mame.dk - can you help me?
    A: Well if you cant find a game on mame.dk then it's not supported by mame or you have misspelled it's name.

Q: I don't have a credit card and I love your site - how do I make a donation?
    A: Of course - check out our donations page for more information about our postal address.

Q: How do I download all of you roms without clicking at all the games?
    A: You cant and you don't need too... There is more than 3000 games on mame.dk and nobody (n-o-b-o-d-y) will ever play them all. So don't go trophy hunting our site.

Q: How do I get FTP access?
    A: Short answer - you don't

Q: I downloaded a zip file but get CRC errors when I test it.
    A: All (ALL!!!) our roms are completly valid and perfect, so the problem is your connection/download.

Q: How do I get all the roms on CDR?
    A: Well we can't help you, but you could try looking at The burning team

Q: I have plenty of bandwidth and a fast machine - do you want a mirror?
    A: We do, but beware that this will easily fill a full T3/E3 connection.

Playing mame:

Q: I have downloaded a lot of roms, but can't figure out how to play?
    A: You should start by reading a good beginners guide like easyemu or the mame.net faq(multiple languages)

Q: How come game XYZ is not working?
    A: There could be a lot of reasons. Firstly the driver-status of the game can be "preliminary" which means the game isn't fully/perfectly emulated yet, but probably will get to work some day. Another reason might be that you don't have the bios file or parent roms that's needed.

Q: Has this or that game been emulated?
    A: If you can't find it mame.dk then it's not emulated by mame.

Q: When will the next version of mame be out?
    A: No one knows but Nicola and he don't tell anyone.

Q: This game doesn't show up on my mame32 list?
    A: You probably need to upgrade your mame32 to a version that supports the game you want to play. Go and get the newest version from our emulator section

Q: Game XYZ is missing roms...Why?
    A: You are probably missing a parent rom or a bios file. The gameinfo page for the game will tell you what parent roms are needed.

General

Q: When I was 12 years old, I played a game looking like this or that. Can you guys help me find the name of the game, so I can relive my youth?
    A: No - we don't know a lot of games but try posting a "name-that-game" question to the real experts, in the newsgroup alt.games.mame

Q: This FAQ doesn't answer my questions - how do I contact you?
    A: Short version - you don't! We only want to be contacted if you found bugs on the site, know some cool stuff that you think we should know too or have a good idea that you think we should get to know. We read our mail all the time, but allow us the liberty of not answering if we don't feel like it, or think, that this faq and a bit of searching on google could answer the question...

ho fatto copia incolla di quello che vedo...nn ho capito mlto bene il probl che hai...
    Twitter: @fbr89 @PolimiExhausted
    Anobii: federico89 Goodreads: federico

Old times rock and roll! L'avatar di dirkpitt
    Registrato il
    04-03
    La penultima FAQ contiene un link ad una newsgroup dove ricevere informazioni sui giochi.Solo ceh se clicko il link,mi esce un messaggio con scritto che serve uno specifico software per leggere le newsgroup.
    "Il pistolero si destò da un sogno confuso dominato da un'unica immagine, quella del Mazzo di Tarocchi con il quale l'uomo in nero gli aveva predetto (non si sa quanto onestamente) l'amaro destino. Affoga, pistolero, gli diceva l'uomo in nero, e nessuno gli getta una cima. Il giovane Jake. Ma non era un incubo. Era un bel sogno. Era bello perché era lui ad annegare, quindi non era affatto Roland, bensì Jake e questo gli era di consolazione perché sarebbe stato mille volte meglio annegare come Jake che vivere nei panni di se stesso uomo che, nel nome di un gelido sogno, aveva tradito un bambino che in lui aveva riposto tutta la sua fiducia."

Duca delle Prugne L'avatar di thingfish
    Registrato il
    01-03
    La penultima FAQ contiene un link ad una newsgroup dove ricevere informazioni sui giochi.Solo ceh se clicko il link,mi esce un messaggio con scritto che serve uno specifico software per leggere le newsgroup.
    hai provato invece a cliccare il mio di link?

Utente L'avatar di Skyflash
    Registrato il
    12-02

Re: Newsgroup?

Inviato da dirkpitt
    Come cavolo si leggono le Newsgroup?
    Con un semplice e normalissimo Newsreader.
    Ad esempio Outlook Express e' un, seppur terribilmente scadente, Newsreader.

Personalmente io ti consiglio il miglior Newsreader che io abiba mai provato negli ultimi 10 anni, cioe' Microplanet Gravity, che puoi scaricare gratuitamente, in Italiano, http://web.quipo.it/GravITy/ qui.

Non devi fare altro che configurarlo coi tuoi dati, il server SMPT per l'invio diretto di email ed ovviamente l'indirizzo del tuo newsserver.

La newsgroup che mi nteressa è http://www.mame.dk/faq/#3 ,la penultima FAQ.
    Ed infatti il newsgroup alt.games.mame e' uno degli oltre 35.000 normalmente leggibili attraverso i newsserver di tin, libero od altri.

Ed ancora piu' ovviamente, alcune migliaia sono rigorosamente in Italiano, tutti racchiusi sotto la gerarchia it.* o free.it.*
    Lo Skyblog e' su www.skyflash.it
    Wiitiful Sky su XBox Live
    WiitifulSky sul PSN
    Il mio codice Wii: 2634 4285 3158 4638