• Cinema

Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 8 di 8

Discussione: halo:CE mod e mappe

Cambio titolo
    Meatbag L'avatar di talpaman
    Registrato il
    04-07

halo:CE mod e mappe

ebbene sono nei casini: ho scaricato una mappa moddata per il primo halo (con il pellicano, caccia longsword e altre cosuccie) ma non riesco assolutamente a farla funzionare8(
    un mio amico pensa che sia perchè la mappa è in inglese ma io ne dubito

voi che ne pensate?
    premetto che ho la versione base

Registrato il
    04-07
    ma proprio niente? niente e nessuno?

Registrato il
    04-07
    8(8(8(8(8(
    8(8(8(8(8(

nulla di nulla?

Capitano di Ventura L'avatar di Kronos21
    Registrato il
    08-07
    Guarda che stai floodando... Io non dico niente ma evita di postare ancora.

Utente L'avatar di enricoros
    Registrato il
    12-05
    Vabbè per chiedere aiuto, ne ha postato uno al giorno anche.. cmq spiega il problema.

Registrato il
    04-07
    Citazione Kronos21 Visualizza Messaggio
    Guarda che stai floodando... Io non dico niente ma evita di postare ancora.
    preferiresti uppare un tuo thread alla distanza di un giorno (manco ogni dieci minuti eh) o creare ogni volta un thread-fotocopia?
    Citazione enricoros Visualizza Messaggio
    Vabbè per chiedere aiuto, ne ha postato uno al giorno anche.. cmq spiega il problema.
    grazie

allora, in pratica da dove ho preso la mappa non ho trovato nessuna spiegazione di alcun tipo per farla funzionare, e allora sono andato per tentativi. messa nella cartella map: nada, non la vede (la cosa più semplice è sempre sbagliata), ho provato a rinominarla con una delle mappe già presenti, e non mi fà partire il gioco (dice di reinstallare per file mancante, per fortuna avevo fatto una copia), e altro non ho più provato.

navigando nel forum, ho scoperto una fantomatica megapatchona amatoriale che permetterebbe di usare altre cose, ma non sono riuscito a trovarla8(

suggerimenti?

Utente L'avatar di enricoros
    Registrato il
    12-05
    Potresti provare a cercarne un'altra versione munita di readme.

Registrato il
    04-07
    ehm, il readme c'è, ma spiega tutto tranne come metterla 8(

eccolo:
    Spoiler:
    Coldsnap
    By Tiamat

A large ice plateau surrounded on three sides by mountains, with a large crevasse going through the center.

All game types play normal except CTF.
    In CTF each team starts in their base, safe from all enemies where you pick a vehicle and then leave the hanger

Red team:
    Hogs start in area just below starting region. To leave base in hog go into one of the two vehicle teleports on the other side of the raised part

Longswords start on raised platforms at the end of the starting point area. To leave in a longsword fly through the hanger on the opposite side of the base as the longsword, the longsword is initially facing that direction.

Jets start behind longswords, you can either walk all the way there or take the teleport at the corners of the lower platform. To leave in a jet fly, either fly strait into the tube in front of them or fly into the longsword exits

Blue team:
    Hogs start in the area just below your starting location. To leave in a hog go into one of the three hog teleports or take the mythos exit

Jets start in the middle platform. To leave in jet fly strait into the tube in front of you or fly over and out the mythos exit

Mythos starts in a raised platform on the far side of the base. To leave in the mythos just walk strait forward

Scorpions start behind mythos. To leave in scorpions drive out the mythos exit strait ahead

Also note that in blue base the small structure in the center of each side will teleport you to the other side of blue base if you go into the middle of it (up the little ramp).

The pelicans and ghosts are located out in the battlefield in the two corners not occupied by red and blue team.

To pick up a vehicle in the pelican drive the vehicle to the center of the landing pad and empty it of all passengers. Then the pelican pilot press the flashlight button while hovering over the same pad. To release the vehicle either press flashlight again or have another player enter the vehicle, you can drop a vehicle off anywhere but you can only pick it up at a landing pad.

You can only pick up hogs ghosts and scorpions

Special thanx to all those who tested but again there’s to many of you and I have a horrible memory but I did manage to write down the people who actually submitted content

Terrain by fenrir, bases structures and sturture integration by tiamat, scripts by tiamat, except one by steelix B (falling in pit death) the mech moddelled by fenrir, guass hog by SteelizxB, sniper moddeled by tweek, then mutilated with my skin :P , everything else moddeled by me and/or bungie all content only take from halo1 not halo2., skins (the few that there are) done by me (Tiamat) as well, and special thanx goes out to KiLLa, but for what will remain a mystry , and ZexGX for makeing a mushroom cloud which i exstensivly modded and he still preferes his original :P

poi un'altro file che spiega i vari cambiamenti fino alla versione definitiva (questa) e un0altro che spiega come impostare certi colori al meglio per la mappa