Discussione: crash oblivion dopo le fogne

Cambio titolo
    Utente
    Registrato il
    01-06

crash oblivion dopo le fogne

Ciao a tutti

ho i seguenti mod:

francesco's mod, ME-WarSummons (per evocazioni non limitate a 1 creatura), CM_partners_mod, REcastable summons e il mirino per la visuale in terza persona.

Il gioco crasha al'inizio subito alla fine delle fogne, quando mi fa decidere di nuovo razza, classe ecc...

grazie in anticipo

EDIT: ho provato a togliere progressivamente i mod, tenendo francesco per ultimo e sembra essere quello che causa il crash, poichè senza mod il gioco funziona
    Ho provato a rimettere tutti i mod tranne il francesco's e il gioco non crasha... qualcuno ha idee?
    Ultima modifica di Gonzo89; 6-12-2008 alle 21:41:00

Utente
    Registrato il
    01-06
    io ho trovato una soluzione sul forum della bethesda

Q: I've played the tutorial all the way through with this mod and once I reach the exit my game crashes. What do I do?

A: This happens when the BSA files are not installed or registered into the INI file. First off, Did you download and install also the 500+ Mb add-on package? Have you checked your INI file to make sure the .bsa for Frans are entered in there?
    There are two ways to fix this problem. The installer should add FraNewCrea.bsa and FraNewItems.bsa to the Oblivion.ini file located in MyDocuments/MyGames/Oblivion.
    After making sure you have the .bsa files in your data folder you should search your .ini to find out if the installer did add them. You should have a line that looks similar to this:
    sArchiveList=Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa, Oblivion - Misc.bsa, FraNewCrea.bsa, FraNewItems.bsa

The other way to go is to make a copy your Shivering Isles.esp and rename it to Oblivion.esp.
    Or make a new blank esp with a single item in it and name it Oblivion.esp.
    Then change the names FraNewCrea.bsa and FraNewItems.bsa to Oblivion - FraNewCrea.bsa and Oblivion - FraNewItems.bsa.
    Both methods work, and unless you are running 255 mods already the second avoids messing with the .ini file. (Method suggested by dev_akm. Thanks man!)
    Ora il mio file ini contiene questa linea di comndi:

SArchiveList=Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa, Oblivion - Misc.bsa, Oblivion - FraNewCrea.bsa, Oblivion - FraNewItems.bsa

Ho provato anche la versione senza "Oblivion -" prima delle tag, ma il crash persiste.