Visualizzazione risultati da 316 a 330 di 505

Discussione: [89] [Topic Ufficiale] L'angolo delle immagini divertenti

Cambio titolo
    Angelo vendicatore L'avatar di Lucathegreat
    Registrato il
    11-07
    Citazione Ganymede Visualizza Messaggio
    settimanale e io non ce l'ho chissà che riesca a raccattarlo più avanti
    Io l'ho preso ieri, è una "storia" bellissima, una delle sue migliori.
    Storia tra virgolette perché è più un reportage fatto col suo stile solito, ma è tutto davvero stupendo.

Ganymede
    Ospite
    Citazione Lucathegreat Visualizza Messaggio
    Io l'ho preso ieri, è una "storia" bellissima, una delle sue migliori.
    Storia tra virgolette perché è più un reportage fatto col suo stile solito, ma è tutto davvero stupendo.
    poco fa è venuto un ragazzo a chiedermi proprio l'internazionale, cazzarola

Guncannon L'avatar di Daniel_RX-77 [EFSF]
    Registrato il
    12-06
    Citazione Ganymede Visualizza Messaggio
    poco fa è venuto un ragazzo a chiedermi proprio l'internazionale, cazzarola
    Sembra che sia esaurito un po' in tutta Italia, perciò hanno deciso di ristampare il fumetto di Zerocalcare col prossimo numero del 23 gennaio.

Piccolo mix di immagini in spoiler per non andare del tutto OT.
    Spoiler:

Ultima modifica di Daniel_RX-77 [EFSF]; 20-01-2015 alle 19:43:36

Shine on Froppolo L'avatar di TWD
    Registrato il
    02-14
    Spoiler: Oldume misto

User Palindromo #A8FF20 L'avatar di Ly89
    Registrato il
    02-05
    per chi stava seguendo il tipo su reddit (TIFU) ha scritto poco fa
    (2:08pm) 1/20/2015: Writing an update..../

usuário cinza L'avatar di Nubilus
    Registrato il
    12-04

Hail to the Prophet L'avatar di Asriel
    Registrato il
    11-03
    Citazione Ly89 Visualizza Messaggio
    per chi stava seguendo il tipo su reddit (TIFU) ha scritto poco fa
    La storia è comunque molto probabilmente inventata, reddit si sta riempiendo di gente che nota contraddizioni nel testo o cose scritte in modo poco credibile.

Meatbag L'avatar di talpaman
    Registrato il
    04-07
    Citazione Asriel Visualizza Messaggio
    La storia è comunque molto probabilmente inventata, reddit si sta riempiendo di gente che nota contraddizioni nel testo o cose scritte in modo poco credibile.
    who fucking cares.

UPDATE!
    Spoiler: (3:15pm) 1/20/2015
    (3:15pm) 1/20/2015: Alright. Sorry for delay in updates recently, it's just tough updating when Jenny is home. I don't want her to find out about the posts so I have to open a new window whenever she walks by. As a result, it takes a while to write a post that should take just 30 minutes.Anyways, Jenny tried to drag me to the movies last night. She said if we spent some time alone clearing our minds, we might be able to rethink this situation thoroughly and realize we are perfect for each other. I wanted to watch American Sniper anyways, but I didn't want to go to the movies alone, so I gave in since she was pestering me. When we got into the theater, I immediately started to regret it.
    There were countless attempts at holding hands, kissing, wrapping her arm around me or pulling my arm around her, etc. After my rejections, she grew frustrated during the movie and began to shun me. Like a child, she had her head facing the other way from me instead of watching the movie. After that, she started to repeatedly tap me on my thigh over and over and over and over for almost the rest of the movie.
    On the drive home, she started crying/shouting at me about how sorry she is. She said she's having nightmares about losing me and she can't imagine a day where she doesn't wake up next to me, etc. I told her "I don't want to continue a romantic relationship with you. We are getting a divorce." I asked her to pull over so I could drive since she was acting like a maniac and I was afraid she'd drive us right into traffic. The rest of the drive home was quiet sniffling and silence.
    Last night, as a last ditch effort, she tried to initiate one last time. I pulled her off and told her "no, our sex life is over. After we split you can go back to Zack and we'll be on our separate ways. Until then, stop trying to fucking initiate with me, you'll just get rejected. Let me sleep." Like the night before, she fell asleep in tears.
    This morning, we woke up at almost the exact same time, which is unusual. I wake up quite early, and she sleeps in. Maybe she stayed up all night and waited for me to get up to talk, idk. Anyways, she said that she wanted to come clean to get everything off of her chest. She couldn't live with herself if she kept "leading me on" (whatever that means).
    Carly had sex with X. But that isn't it. They switched partners repeatedly over the weekend. So every M-F combination that is possible with Carly, Jenny, Zack, and X, happened. She said Carly was frightened about my brother finding out, so she stabbed Jenny in the back by snitching on Jenny. In other words, Carly wanted to be the plaintiff, and Jenny to be the defendant, since usually the person who reports first is trusted more. When Carly told Jenny what she did (dumb move), Jenny panicked and sent something similar to me about Carly. So, they both cheated on us with two different partners. Zack and X are mutual friends of the both of them, and all of them had been interested in something sexual for a while now. Jenny said she wanted to see what it was like to taste other fish in the sea, and Carly was tired of the same bland life.
    I was once again, devastated and angry that she still hadn't told me the truth even after "coming clean" before. An hour ago, I texted my brother asking him if he could swing by my house later today with Carly so we could talk about something. He instead told me to come over to his house tonight with Jenny. Keep in mind, I hadn't even told him about Carly cheating yet, but he already wanted me to bring Jenny along... So maybe Carly came clean to him?
    Jenny is nervous about going over there later, she isn't eating much or speaking much.
    I received the call logs from Jenny's phone over the past few days. The person she and Carly were talking to outside the hotel wasn't Zack, it was a number I've never seen before(X?). She contacted the Bank once, probably about the frozen joint account or she was trying to drain the account. She also called Carly multiple times during the trip. Her phone is broken now, so she hasn't made any calls in the past day or so. Zack is probably wondering why she hasn't spoken to him recently.
    The divorce lawyer and I have a follow up meeting scheduled for Thursday afternoon. We're planning on going through with the divorce. I'll be informing Jenny she'll need to hire a lawyer soon. She probably isn't taking me seriously, but she will when she sees the prenup with the cheating clause highlighted.
    It's weird the amount of publicity my situation is receiving (Fox news, Dailymail, radio shows, etc.), it's a constant reminder about how shitty these next few months are going to be and also raises the probability of her finding out about this. I cant go 2 minutes without thinking about the affair. I can't even browse this sub without seeing PI or Jenny and Carly jokes in the comment section of almost every post. Hopefully in time it'll be less painful and more of a funny joke to me. Still hurts thinking about two different guys fucking my soon to be ex-wife, possibly even at the same time.
    Thank you all for the support, another update is coming this evening after I speak with my brother and Carly, and maybe another one during the day if something new unfolds.

Spoiler: immagini

Ex videogiocattolaio L'avatar di Mao-t
    Registrato il
    10-05
    Citazione twd Visualizza Messaggio
    Spoiler: oldume misto
    ahahahahahahah

Lo Schiaccia Pesta L'avatar di memnarch
    Registrato il
    12-04
    Citazione TWD Visualizza Messaggio
    cut
    Oddio l'ultima!
    Mi fa male la faccia!

Inviato dal mio Oneplus One

Shine on Froppolo L'avatar di TWD
    Registrato il
    02-14
    Citazione Lokzos Visualizza Messaggio
    ma sta storia su reddit cos'è? chi mi fa un tl dr?
    Storia di un tizio cornificato in segreto dalla moglie, investigatori privati, varie confessioni della moglie, avvocati divorzisti e lacrime, tante lacrime.

Utente L'avatar di mrc60
    Registrato il
    07-09
    Oh comunque a me sto tizio mi sembra un fottuto integralista. Cioé ok, t'ha tradito, ma porca miseria dai un attimo di tempo al tempo, non correre a chiedere il divorzioh tipo un'ora e mezzo dopo.

C'è Payne!!!!!! L'avatar di Crazyman 87
    Registrato il
    02-05
    Citazione mrc60 Visualizza Messaggio
    Oh comunque a me sto tizio mi sembra un fottuto integralista. Cioé ok, t'ha tradito, ma porca miseria dai un attimo di tempo al tempo, non correre a chiedere il divorzioh tipo un'ora e mezzo dopo.
    E che doveva fare povero cristo?
    Spoiler:
    La moglie in compagnia della cognata si fa scopare alla grande probabilmente in contemporanea da due tizi random, e aveva programmato la scappatella da tempo con tanto di storia fasulla per coprirsi il culo, che doveva fare? Darle una pacca sula spalla e dire "E' tutto ok, non è un problema se ti sei gustata due leccalecca nuovi?

Utente L'avatar di mrc60
    Registrato il
    07-09
    Citazione Crazyman 87 Visualizza Messaggio
    E che doveva fare povero cristo?
    Spoiler:
    La moglie in compagnia della cognata si fa scopare alla grande probabilmente in contemporanea da due tizi random, e aveva programmato la scappatella da tempo con tanto di storia fasulla per coprirsi il culo, che doveva fare? Darle una pacca sula spalla e dire "E' tutto ok, non è un problema se ti sei gustata due leccalecca nuovi?
    No beh non mi aspetto una reazione pacata e tranquilla, ma mi sembra che stia quasi forzatamente facendo l'uomo incazzato e perentorio che non la persona ferita e delusa. Io da una situazione del genere non ci son mai passato per fortuna, però prima di chiedere il divorzio ci rifletterei un attimo su e mi farei qualche domanda riguardo la possibilità che io possa avere qualche colpa se mia moglie è andata con qualcun'altro. Non è che necessariamente ne debba avere eh, ma non è da escludere a priori e sicuramente non me ne rendo conto così a caldo. Poi oh, la storia la sta vivendo il tipo e solo lui conosce sua moglie, quindi magari ha perfettamente ragione a comportarsi in questo modo. Però ho l'impressione che stia agendo troppo d'impulso.

Pag 22 di 34 PrimoPrimo ... 121920212223242532 ... UltimoUltimo