• Cinema

Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 4 di 4

Discussione: Ecco i Trucchi per HALF LIFE 2

Cambio titolo
    SNIPPOLO
    Ospite

Ecco i Trucchi per HALF LIFE 2

Se proprio non ne potete fare a meno usateli

NOTE: These are the main codes for Half-Life 2 that are usually applied by typing text in-game, or by bringing down the game console. Please find the instructions on how to use these cheats below.

In order to enter the following cheats you will have to activate the console by modifying game shortcut. Right-click on the Half-Life 2 icon on your desktop, select Properties and a new screen should pop up. Add the " -console" parameter (without the quotes) at the end of the target field so it looks similar to this:

"C:\Program Files\Half-Life 2\hl2.exe" -console

Click Apply to save the changes and run the game using that shortcut. Now, use the [~] key while playing to bring up the console and enter the following codes there:

god - God mode (server side only)
    give <item or weapon name> - Gives a weapon or an item (see the list below)
    buddha - Reduces your health
    hurtme # - Hurts the player (# is damage amount)
    impulse 101 - All weapons
    impulse 82 - Spawns a jeep
    notarget - Player becomes hidden to NPCs
    noclip - Walk through walls (server side only)
    maps - Displays map list
    map <map name> - Load a specified map (see the list below)
    developer # - Sets developer mode to on/off/verbose (0-off, 1-on, 2-verbose)
    +mlook - Enables mouse look
    hud_quickhelp/text? 1 - Shows crosshair
    viewmodel_fov # - Sets the size of the weapon you're carrying (54 is default)
    exec <filename> - Execute a script file
    cl_drawhud 1 - Turns hud display on
    cl_enablehud 1 - Turns hud display on
    cl_showfps 1 - Shows frames per second in game
    npc_create - Creates an NPC (works in worlds that have an NPC entity)
    npc_create_aimed - Creates an NPC aiming away from the player.
    picker - Toggles 'picker' mode.
    setpos - Move player to specified origin (must have sv_cheats 1 enabled).
    setang - Snap player eyes to specified pitch yaw (musthave sv_cheats).
    sv_gravity # - Set gravity to #
    sv_stopspeed # - Set minimum stopping speed when on ground to #
    sv_friction # - Sets world friction to #
    sv_bounce # - Sets bounce multiplier for physically simulated objects collision
    sv_maxvelocity # - Sets the maximum velocity of any moving object to #
    sv_waterdist # - Sets vertical view fixup when eyes are near water plane to #
    air_density # - Changes the density of air to #
    dsp_explosion_effect_duration # - Sets length of confusion/ear-ringing effect to #
    prop_debug - Toggle bounding-boxes debug mode on/off (red - ignore damage, white - respond to damage, green - health)
    sv_soundemitter_filecheck - Toggle reporting missing .wav files for sounds
    mat_numtextureunits # - Limits the number of texture units to # (0 - let the game decide how many texture units to use)
    mat_yuv 0 - ?

Half-Life 2 Map Names:
    d1_canals_01, d1_canals_02, d1_canals_end, d1_tempanals_02, d1_town_01, d1_town_02, d1_town_03, d1_town_04, d1_town_05, d1_trainstation_01, d1_trainstation_02, d1_trainstation_03, d1_trainstation_05, d1_under_01, d1_under_02, d1_under_03, d1_under_04, d2_coast_01, d2_coast_02, d2_coast_03, d2_coast_04, d2_coast_04_dx60, d2_coast_05, d2_coast_06, d2_coast_07, d2_coast_08, d2_prison_01, d2_prison_02, d2_prison_03, d2_prison_04, d2_prison_05, d3_c17_03, d3_c17_04, d3_c17_05, d3_c17_06a, d3_c17_06b, d3_c17_07

Half-Life 2 Weapon Names:
    weapon_alyxgun, weapon_ar1, weapon_ar2, weapon_bugbait, weapon_cguard, weapon_crowbar, weapon_extinguisher, weapon_flaregun, weapon_frag, weapon_gauss, weapon_hopwire, weapon_iceaxe, weapon_physcannon, weapon_physgun, weapon_pistol, weapon_rpg, weapon_shotgun, weapon_smg1, weapon_smg2, weapon_stickylauncher, weapon_stunstick, weapon_thumper, weapon_sniperrifle, weapon_rollerwand, weapon_molotov, weapon_manhack, weapon_immolator, weapon_irifle, weapon_slam, weapon_hmg1, weapon_cubemap, weapon_binoculars, weapon_ml, weapon_brickbat

Half-Life 2 Item names:
    item_box_buckshot, item_box_mrounds, item_box_sniper_rounds, item_box_srounds, item_healthkit, item_battery, item_suit, item_ml_grenade, item_ar2_grenade, item_healthvial

Il nostro nome è Legione! L'avatar di Botolo
    Registrato il
    01-03
    nn so come si dice in questi casi,penso lamer,nn so ki sia il *********ke userebbe i trukki con questo gioco!ci sono molti modi x fare bella figura snippolo questo x me nn lo è!

Utente L'avatar di Wawacco
    Registrato il
    05-03
    Citazione Botolo
    nn so come si dice in questi casi,penso lamer,nn so ki sia il *********ke userebbe i trukki con questo gioco!ci sono molti modi x fare bella figura snippolo questo x me nn lo è!
    ma che vuol dire ? lui ha messo i trucchi chi li vuole usare li usi chi non li vuole usare non li usi..bha

SNIPPOLO
    Ospite
    io mica uso i trucchi we , cmq chi li vuole usare li usa