• RetroGaming
    • -
    • Anteprime
    • -
    • Video
    • -
    • Cinema

Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 6 di 6

Discussione: Il gioco che vorreste in regalo?

Cambio titolo
    Cèèè sooolo l'iiiinteeer L'avatar di Dynamic
    Registrato il
    07-03

Il gioco che vorreste in regalo?

Quale gioco vi piacerebbe avere in regalo con GMC?

OmFG!!! HelP DAH PallY!!!
    Registrato il
    02-03
    Final Fantasy XI
    EX FFxi Player [WoW Player]

Name: Liotix [Frappatappa/Liotix/Evilwarrior/Arrabbiata/Sinredemptor/Portasfiga]
    Race: Ex Hume, Male
    Main Job: Ex War lv.57/Brd lv.33 [Priest 70/Hunter 70/Warrior 70/Warlok 70/Paladin 63/Rogue61]
    Sub Job: Nin lv.28-Thf lv.20/Whm lv.16/
    Playing And Rocking on WOW

101 Airborne L'avatar di maverick84
    Registrato il
    12-02
    "I fascisti si dividono in due categorie: i fascisti e gli antifascisti"
    Ennio Flaiano

Utente L'avatar di Argonath
    Registrato il
    07-03

Ok!

Direi sicuramente Morrorwind e visto che nel GMC di giugno è dato in prossima uscita in versione budget, potrebbe essere una bella idea per sbaragliare la concorrenza!!! Morrorwind, slurp!
    "...Avrei voluto vedere cose che voi umani..."

ciuaz!!!
    Ospite
    mooooooorrrrrrrrrrrooooooooveeeeento

Iron Maiden...The BeAst L'avatar di Hiigara
    Registrato il
    10-02
    I mod evidentemente hanno dimenticato questo Forum...

Segnalo il thread e invito tutti gli utenti a non postare più...
    [MOVE]Iron Maiden - Aces High - There goes the siren that warns of the air raid Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak Out for the scramble we’ve got to get airborne Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines Remove all the wheelblocks there’s no time to waste Gathering speed as we head down the runway Gotta get airborne before it’s too late Running, scrambling, flying Rolling, turning, diving, going in again Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high. Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers Let off a sharp burst and then turn away Roll over, spin round to come in behind them Move to their blindsides and firing again Bandits at 8 0’clock move in behind us Ten ME-109’s out of the sun Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving going in again Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly , fly to live, Aces high. - Powerslave - Into the Abyss I’ll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat’s eye that glows- in this Temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. When I was living this lie-Fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees. So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me, for he is a man and a God-and He will die too. Chorus: Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone. A shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages, But open the gates of my Hell-I will strike from my grave. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste, And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. Slave to the Power of Death...Slave to the Power of Death...[/MOVE]
    [MOVE][/MOVE]