Pag 2 di 2 PrimoPrimo 12
Visualizzazione risultati da 16 a 26 di 26

Discussione: Rivelata la cover di "Dance Of Death" [IMG]

Cambio titolo
    Iron Maiden...The BeAst L'avatar di Hiigara
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Inviato da Damien7
    La cosa più bella è il logo "Iron Maiden"... il resto fa cagare! Non ho mai visto una copertina così brutta! La mettete con X-factor e ANATO? Questa è moooooolto più brutta!!! Poi è fatta al computer.... voi vi lamentavate dello stile di virtualXI... beccatevi questa! Cmq ankio spero che la musica non rispecchi la cover!
    A me invece quella di Virtual XI piace soprattutto perchè il suo significato è legato ai contenuti dell'album...
    La tecnologia che domina le nostre vite ecc.ecc.

Secondo me la copertina di Virtual XI è decisamente migliore sia rispetto a quella di The X-Factor (ma come fà a piacervi???) che questa di Dance Of Death...
    [MOVE]Iron Maiden - Aces High - There goes the siren that warns of the air raid Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak Out for the scramble we’ve got to get airborne Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines Remove all the wheelblocks there’s no time to waste Gathering speed as we head down the runway Gotta get airborne before it’s too late Running, scrambling, flying Rolling, turning, diving, going in again Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high. Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers Let off a sharp burst and then turn away Roll over, spin round to come in behind them Move to their blindsides and firing again Bandits at 8 0’clock move in behind us Ten ME-109’s out of the sun Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving going in again Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly , fly to live, Aces high. - Powerslave - Into the Abyss I’ll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat’s eye that glows- in this Temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. When I was living this lie-Fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees. So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me, for he is a man and a God-and He will die too. Chorus: Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone. A shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages, But open the gates of my Hell-I will strike from my grave. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste, And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. Slave to the Power of Death...Slave to the Power of Death...[/MOVE]
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Hail Shaytan! L'avatar di Damien7
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Hai pienamente ragione!

<gambs666> Damien gli Slipknot sono più metal dei vari Iron Merden

GRIM &amp;amp; FROSTBITTEN L'avatar di Wrathchild
    Registrato il
    11-02
    Dai che appena esce siamo tutti con la testa nello stereo...
    Den norrøne rasen må slakte de andre når blåmennene dunker for tungt på vår dør.

somniaestatus L'avatar di abumc
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Inviato da Damien7
    no zio abu... stavolta hai toppato... me la paragoni a Principle of evil... o Damnation and... no no...
    Sono molto piu belle quelle dei Cradle, ma questa in qualche modo me le ricorda.
    No alla pirateria

MAX & GINA IN JAPAN
    http://yatto.splinder.com

Hail Shaytan! L'avatar di Damien7
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Inviato da Wrathchild
    Dai che appena esce siamo tutti con la testa nello stereo...
    Questo è certo!

<gambs666> Damien gli Slipknot sono più metal dei vari Iron Merden

Registrato il
    10-02
    Ecco qua!!! Andando in giro per il sito ufficiale dei Maiden ho trovato il manifesto del Dance Of Death Tour...

Immaginate di eliminare anche quell'ultima figura realizzata con la Computer Grafica...Non sarebbe male così la cover!!! Voi Che ne dite???
    Ultima modifica di Hiigara; 5-08-2003 alle 23:48:56
    [MOVE]Iron Maiden - Aces High - There goes the siren that warns of the air raid Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak Out for the scramble we’ve got to get airborne Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines Remove all the wheelblocks there’s no time to waste Gathering speed as we head down the runway Gotta get airborne before it’s too late Running, scrambling, flying Rolling, turning, diving, going in again Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high. Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers Let off a sharp burst and then turn away Roll over, spin round to come in behind them Move to their blindsides and firing again Bandits at 8 0’clock move in behind us Ten ME-109’s out of the sun Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving going in again Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly , fly to live, Aces high. - Powerslave - Into the Abyss I’ll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat’s eye that glows- in this Temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. When I was living this lie-Fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees. So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me, for he is a man and a God-and He will die too. Chorus: Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone. A shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages, But open the gates of my Hell-I will strike from my grave. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste, And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. Slave to the Power of Death...Slave to the Power of Death...[/MOVE]
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

A base d'acqua
    Registrato il
    12-02
    Inviato da Hiigara
    Ecco qua!!! Andando in giro per il sito ufficiale dei Maiden ho trovato il manifesto del Dance Of Death Tour...

Immaginate di eliminare anche quell'ultima figura realizzata con la Computer Grafica...Non sarebbe male così la cover!!! Voi Che ne dite???
    Cosi sarebbe stupenda ma quella originale e' veramente orribile

Registrato il
    10-02
    Inviato da skater85
    Cosi sarebbe stupenda ma quella originale e' veramente orribile
    Probabilmente L'immagine originale prevedeva solo eddie al centro...poi qualche idiota avrà avuto la brillante idea di inserire quelle figure realizzate con la computer grafica...rovinando una bella copertina...perchè, anche se molto semplice, sarebbe stata davvero bella con solo eddie al centro vestito da morte...un vero peccato!!!
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

A base d'acqua
    Registrato il
    12-02
    Inviato da Hiigara
    Probabilmente L'immagine originale prevedeva solo eddie al centro...poi qualche idiota avrà avuto la brillante idea di inserire quelle figure realizzate con la computer grafica...rovinando una bella copertina...perchè, anche se molto semplice, sarebbe stata davvero bella con solo eddie al centro vestito da morte...un vero peccato!!!
    Gia', va be l'importante e' che dentro al cd ci sia un po di fantastica musica e a ottobre tutti a firenze a vederli!!!!!!!!!!

La Nausèe
    Registrato il
    11-02
    Inviato da Hiigara

sarebbe abbastanza **** :P

La Nausèe
    Registrato il
    11-02
    Inviato da skater85
    Gia', va be l'importante e' che dentro al cd ci sia un po di fantastica musica e a ottobre tutti a firenze a vederli!!!!!!!!!!
    vemgono anche a milano!

Pag 2 di 2 PrimoPrimo 12