• -
    • Anteprime
    • -
    • Video
    • -
    • Cinema

Pag 2 di 5 PrimoPrimo 12345 UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati da 16 a 30 di 71

Discussione: un metallaro alle prime armi...

Cambio titolo
    La Nausèe
    Registrato il
    11-02
    Ti consiglio la sound track ti tekken 4

kelvo.....ancora tu non conosci il lato tekkenistico di marko :P
    hihih
    cmq......prova come diceva evicaro gli iced earth....ti piace excalibur con i blind e gli iced.....

The Show Must Go On L'avatar di tsmgo
    Registrato il
    01-03
    Se ti piace anche il power o devi ancora ascoltare qualcosa ti consiglio i Domine!
    Superlativo Morby!!!
    "Io non voglio cambiare il mondo!...lascio che le canzoni esprimano le mie sensazioni e i miei sentimenti..." (ultima intervista di Freddie Mercury, 1991)

Kelvan
    Ospite
    Inviato da quasarlibero
    cmq......prova come diceva evicaro gli iced earth....ti piace excalibur con i blind e gli iced.....
    ghghghghghgh

buahahhahahahahahahaha

Excalibur è dei Grave Digger!!!!
    Su i vari Kazaa e Winmx la trovi come Iced & BLind, ma non c'entra niente!!

Quasar quasar......stai attento!

Evicaro
    Ospite
    Inviato da Kelvan
    ghghghghghgh

buahahhahahahahahahaha

Excalibur è dei Grave Digger!!!!
    Su i vari Kazaa e Winmx la trovi come Iced & BLind, ma non c'entra niente!!

Quasar quasar......stai attento!

ecco oltre agli iced ( se ti piacciono .. ) ti consiglio i demons and wizards .... che tanto per la cronaca sono i blind più gli iced earth .....

La Nausèe
    Registrato il
    11-02
    No..cmq..lo ascoltata da un amico....
    che lo aveva scaricato da cazaa :P
    cmq..oggi M@arko si è comprato nightfall in middle earth ....(consiglio mio per iniziare con un cd dei blind :P)

Dimension Hatröss L'avatar di Slayer
    Registrato il
    02-03
    Il mio avatar....

Culo Natalizio L'avatar di Bzzo_
    Registrato il
    04-03
    Metallica-Master of puppets
    mmm
    Black sabbath-Paranoid,anke se è più hard rock.
    Korn-Korn,se ti piace il nu.
    Prova anche gli hellowen. Io ho solo l'ultimo che non mi convince la parte vocale,ma è buono per il resto.
    Gli iced heart non li ho mai sentiti...
    [move] quanti frogi,in 3 immagini.[/move]

Iron Maiden...The BeAst L'avatar di Hiigara
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Inviato da Bzzo
    Metallica-Master of puppets
    mmm
    Black sabbath-Paranoid,anke se è più hard rock.
    Korn-Korn,se ti piace il nu.
    Prova anche gli hellowen. Io ho solo l'ultimo che non mi convince la parte vocale,ma è buono per il resto.
    Gli iced heart non li ho mai sentiti...
    Scherzi?? Andi ha una voce molto bella!!! Ascolta canzoni tipo "Where The rain Grows" o "I Can"...
    [MOVE]Iron Maiden - Aces High - There goes the siren that warns of the air raid Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak Out for the scramble we’ve got to get airborne Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines Remove all the wheelblocks there’s no time to waste Gathering speed as we head down the runway Gotta get airborne before it’s too late Running, scrambling, flying Rolling, turning, diving, going in again Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high. Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers Let off a sharp burst and then turn away Roll over, spin round to come in behind them Move to their blindsides and firing again Bandits at 8 0’clock move in behind us Ten ME-109’s out of the sun Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving going in again Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly , fly to live, Aces high. - Powerslave - Into the Abyss I’ll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat’s eye that glows- in this Temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. When I was living this lie-Fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees. So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me, for he is a man and a God-and He will die too. Chorus: Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone. A shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages, But open the gates of my Hell-I will strike from my grave. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste, And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. Slave to the Power of Death...Slave to the Power of Death...[/MOVE]
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Registrato il
    04-03
    Inviato da Hiigara
    Scherzi?? Andi ha una voce molto bella!!! Ascolta canzoni tipo "Where The rain Grows" o "I Can"...
    sì,la voceè bella,ma dico come la sfrutta...in just little a sign non mi sembra granchè,mentre gli strumenti sono perfetti.
    Invece in nothing to say va bene,anzi,è una canzone veramente belal. Anche never be a star,ma in altre non mi convince molto

Kelvan
    Ospite
    Inviato da Bzzo
    sì,la voceè bella,ma dico come la sfrutta...in just little a sign non mi sembra granchè,mentre gli strumenti sono perfetti.
    Invece in nothing to say va bene,anzi,è una canzone veramente belal. Anche never be a star,ma in altre non mi convince molto
    Ascoltalo dal vivo. Là sì che rende.

Registrato il
    04-03
    Inviato da Kelvan
    Ascoltalo dal vivo. Là sì che rende.
    bè,se magari becco un cd live...cmq l'ultimo album come vi sembra? Rabbit don't come easy giusto?

Kelvan
    Ospite
    Inviato da Bzzo
    bè,se magari becco un cd live...cmq l'ultimo album come vi sembra? Rabbit don't come easy giusto?
    Purtroppo non l'ho ancora sentito.

Come live invece, se lo trovi, ti consiglio il Live In The U.K..
    Sono 6 canzoni, ma secondo me è davvero bello. Altrimenti vai sul doppio High Live con molti dei successi degli helloween.

Iron Maiden...The BeAst L'avatar di Hiigara
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Inviato da Bzzo
    Non l'ho potuto comprare visto che ho speso 20 E per comprare "Treasure Chest" alla mia raga (la sto disintossicando da Craig David e Celine Dion)...ahhhh l'amore!!!
    [MOVE]Iron Maiden - Aces High - There goes the siren that warns of the air raid Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak Out for the scramble we’ve got to get airborne Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines Remove all the wheelblocks there’s no time to waste Gathering speed as we head down the runway Gotta get airborne before it’s too late Running, scrambling, flying Rolling, turning, diving, going in again Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high. Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers Let off a sharp burst and then turn away Roll over, spin round to come in behind them Move to their blindsides and firing again Bandits at 8 0’clock move in behind us Ten ME-109’s out of the sun Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving going in again Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly , fly to live, Aces high. - Powerslave - Into the Abyss I’ll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat’s eye that glows- in this Temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. When I was living this lie-Fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees. So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me, for he is a man and a God-and He will die too. Chorus: Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone. A shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages, But open the gates of my Hell-I will strike from my grave. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste, And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. Slave to the Power of Death...Slave to the Power of Death...[/MOVE]
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Registrato il
    04-03
    Inviato da Hiigara
    (la sto disintossicando da Craig David e Celine Dion)...ahhhh l'amore!!!
    bravo

Utente L'avatar di M@rko
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Grazie a tutti raga per i consigli...tranne il kelvo...

A proposito già che ci sono se mi dite il migliore album degli iced che me lo vo a comprare subito...cmq per il genere preferisco Power and Epic metal...

Ma la sound track di tekken 4 la consiglio a tutti

Pag 2 di 5 PrimoPrimo 12345 UltimoUltimo