X Gormy(Problema con DisciplesIIUndead Demo Cd "C" Sett. 2002)
  • In diretta da GamesVillage.it
    • News
    • -
    • In Evidenza
    • -
    • Recensioni
    • -
    • RetroGaming
    • -
    • Anteprime
    • -
    • Video
    • -
    • Cinema

Visualizzazione risultati da 1 a 7 di 7

Discussione: X Gormy(Problema con DisciplesIIUndead Demo Cd "C" Sett. 2002)

Cambio titolo
    Iron Maiden...The BeAst L'avatar di Hiigara
    Registrato il
    10-02

X Gormy(Problema con DisciplesIIUndead Demo Cd "C" Sett. 2002)

A distanza di un paio di mesi ho provato a fare una partitina con Disciples II Undead demo, ma di salvare le partite non ne voleva proprio!! Appariva msg "errore durante il salvataggio"!!
    Peccato, il gioco è carino!!! C'è qualcosa da fare??
    Il mio computer va oltre i requisiti minimi e come s.o. Win'98

A questo punto vorrei farti un'altra domanda, sempre su una demo di sett. 2002, Dark Age of Camelot, anche a distanza di due mesi valgono i quindici giorni di gioco gratis o no?? E una volta finiti questi giorni visto che non voglio giocare a pagamento devo disdire l'iscrizione o cos'altro??

Grazie, See You Soon!!
    [MOVE]Iron Maiden - Aces High - There goes the siren that warns of the air raid Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak Out for the scramble we’ve got to get airborne Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines Remove all the wheelblocks there’s no time to waste Gathering speed as we head down the runway Gotta get airborne before it’s too late Running, scrambling, flying Rolling, turning, diving, going in again Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high. Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers Let off a sharp burst and then turn away Roll over, spin round to come in behind them Move to their blindsides and firing again Bandits at 8 0’clock move in behind us Ten ME-109’s out of the sun Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving going in again Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly , fly to live, Aces high. - Powerslave - Into the Abyss I’ll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat’s eye that glows- in this Temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. When I was living this lie-Fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees. So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me, for he is a man and a God-and He will die too. Chorus: Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone. A shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages, But open the gates of my Hell-I will strike from my grave. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste, And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. Slave to the Power of Death...Slave to the Power of Death...[/MOVE]
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Registrato il
    10-02
    Aiuto Gorman, la situazione si è complicata!!! Ho installato DAoC, ho fatto la registrazione so CTO, lancio il gioco cliccando sull'icona "DAoc Server Test", confermo la Cd key e mi compare una finestra intitolata "msg di errore (201)" e che mi comunica che è necessario collegarsi dopo qualche minuto o di controllare i parametri di connessione. Posseggo un modem 56k (anche se non raggiungo mai 56.000 bps, di solito mi aggiro intorno ai 42.000 bps, ma credo sia normale) e i requisiti un po' meno del minimo (con il pentium tre ci vorrebbe un po' più di ram di quella che ho per il resto è tutto OK). Che siano questi i problemi o che altro??? Perfavore aiutami!!!
    [MOVE]Iron Maiden - Aces High - There goes the siren that warns of the air raid Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak Out for the scramble we’ve got to get airborne Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines Remove all the wheelblocks there’s no time to waste Gathering speed as we head down the runway Gotta get airborne before it’s too late Running, scrambling, flying Rolling, turning, diving, going in again Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high. Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers Let off a sharp burst and then turn away Roll over, spin round to come in behind them Move to their blindsides and firing again Bandits at 8 0’clock move in behind us Ten ME-109’s out of the sun Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving going in again Rolling, turning, diving Rolling, turning, diving Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die Won’t you run, live to fly , fly to live, Aces high. - Powerslave - Into the Abyss I’ll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat’s eye that glows- in this Temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. When I was living this lie-Fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees. So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me, for he is a man and a God-and He will die too. Chorus: Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone. A shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages, But open the gates of my Hell-I will strike from my grave. Chorus: Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave I don’t wanna die, I’m a God, why can’t I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste, And in my last hour, I’m a slave to the Power of Death. Slave to the Power of Death...Slave to the Power of Death...[/MOVE]
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Mente e Cuore L'avatar di Eminem3
    Registrato il
    10-02
    beh il server test redo che nn sia utilizzabile invece quello vero nn è proprio + utilizzabile a meno che nn paghi l'abbonamento e devi provare sull'altro server

se il problema persiste prova a disinstallarlo e reinstallarlo.

o male male cambia SO a me il 98 se dava molti problemi
    But I think more than I want to think
    Do things I never should do
    I drink much more that I ought to drink
    Because it brings me back you
    Lilac Wine

Though it's my time coming, I'm not afraid, afraid to die
    My fading voice sings of love,
    But she cries to the clicking of time, of time
    Grace

Registrato il
    10-02
    Inviato da Eminem3
    beh il server test redo che nn sia utilizzabile invece quello vero nn è proprio + utilizzabile a meno che nn paghi l'abbonamento e devi provare sull'altro server

se il problema persiste prova a disinstallarlo e reinstallarlo.

o male male cambia SO a me il 98 se dava molti problemi
    Davvero non si puù utilizzare più??? Sarebbe un peccato!!! Comunque ora provo a disinstallere e installare...e che win 98 me la mandi buona
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Registrato il
    10-02
    Niente, reinstallare il gioco non è servito a nulla, vado su www.daoc.it per ulteriori info nell'attesa di una risp fi gorman...Gorman, corri, corri, corri!!
    [MOVE][/MOVE]

Fondatore L'avatar di gorman
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Temo che l'offerta sia scaduta... prova a mandare una mail al servizio clienti di DAOC per conferma o smentita.

Registrato il
    10-02
    Beh, ormai non importa più. Ho risolto anche il problema di Disciples II Undead Demo, bastava creare una cartella e chiamarla savegames!!!
    Uhmmm...gorman, non è che c'è qualche posto libero in radaz??
    [MOVE][/MOVE]