http://www.dedalonews.it/it/index.ph...da-2000-metri/

Opinion Leader L'avatar di Alienware
    Registrato il
    09-06
    Citazione Dodicistelle Visualizza Messaggio
    Voglio vedere in che maniera mi spiegheranno come si fa a
    Spoiler:
    non morire all'impatto dopo esser precipitati per 60 metri
    Nella botola oltre a lei venivano risucchiate anche tonnellate di materiale ferroso, che potrebbero tranquillamente aver rallentato la sua caduta evitando che morisse sul colpo.
    Ultima modifica di Alienware; 28-09-2009 alle 17:25:05

Registrato il
    09-06
    Rumours riguardo un ritorno nel Cast diventa Spoiler confermato.

Pericolosità : 1/5

Spoiler:
    Citazione Dark Ufo
    Thanks to Marisa for the heads up on this which seems to confirm things that were recently posted in the Rumours section.

I believe that's Rob McElhenney from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - he played Aldo on Lost.

A comedian died L'avatar di Lucy.Monostone
    Registrato il
    02-08
    Citazione Alienware Visualizza Messaggio
    Nella botola oltre a lei venivano risucchiate anche tonnellate di materiale ferroso, che potrebbero tranquillamente aver rallentato la sua caduta evitando che morisse sul colpo.
    fra l'altro non ho capito a chi si riferisca, se a Locke o a Juliet. comunque in entrambi i casi è possibilissimo, ed anzi nel scondo le probabilità di morte sono quasi nulle contando che appunto la ferraglia e le strette pareti del cunicolo non avrebbero mai permesso al corpo di raggiungere un'alta velocità.
    per quanto riguarda Locke, invece...è destino. e culo, anche.

Registrato il
    09-06
    Citazione Lucy.Monostone Visualizza Messaggio
    fra l'altro non ho capito a chi si riferisca, se a Locke o a Juliet. comunque in entrambi i casi è possibilissimo, ed anzi nel scondo le probabilità di morte sono quasi nulle contando che appunto la ferraglia e le strette pareti del cunicolo non avrebbero mai permesso al corpo di raggiungere un'alta velocità.
    per quanto riguarda Locke, invece...è destino. e culo, anche.
    Credo proprio che si riferisca a Juliet.
    Anche perchè tirare fuori Locke ora, 2 stagioni e mezza dopo, mi sembrerebbe alquanto strano.

Registrato il
    09-06
    Nuovo Set Report da una delle solite ben informate fonti di Dark Ufo.
    Un paio di particolari mi hano lasciato così.

Pericolosità : 4/5

Spoiler:
    Citazione Dark Ufo
    Hey Andy you old dog. You wont f*%king believe this but ive managed to snag some new filming intel/reports/scoops for ya! I know, no bloody word from me for months and now 2 in a few days. It's all f*^%king confusing as it's all very disjointed as the sly ol' dogs appear to be shooting out of sequence. These are from various days/shoots that I've learned about and I've no bleedin idea what episode they are from. i could not see any of those clapperboards or whatever you call them, around to make out episodes, directors or stuff. plus my eyesight is pretty damn knackered these days and i dont want to get any binos and look like some crazy stalker dude although it will come in use for checking out the birds on the beach!

filming appears to be back on the "normal" island timeline following on from the s5 finale and I managed to see Jack, Kate, Claire, Miles, Sayid filming.

Those other set and contruction reports that you've been posting are correct and it pretty large and impressive and it is the temple which is in the jungle. here is some stuff that I managed to see and findout about. Ive no blinkn' idea wot is going on but you and the fans might

We still see that Sayid is recoving from his gunshot wound, he must have been bleedin for 4 months ha must have good blood bank!, covered in blood still. Hurley is still damn big but a top bloke! seems the nicest one on the set by a long way!

Everyone else is covered in dirt,muck and other shit and all those funky dharma jumpsuits appear to be gone. not sure what happened to them. didnt like to ask the big smelly security guard as he munched on some hugely greasy baloni roll!

The next part is pretty confusing and Ive no idea what I saw but will try to explain it as best I can. our losties appear to be attacked by what I can only describe as "other" others. These other others dont look quite like what we have become accustomed to as their clothing is pretty different.looks a lot darker and lots of red, seems almost Asian or ethnic, and in fact seems quite "piraty" as some have banadas (spelling? not bananas yu fckers!!!!) on and they are all carry guns. I could not see what the guns were like if they were new or old but they look long.

They seemed to be filming a big bloody fight sequence between our losties and these crazy pirate like others. Sawyer grabs a gun and someone gets shot and he goes into the temple.
    Jack tends to sayids wound and is then being carried by 2 or more people, jack and kate appear to hug/kiss or something and hold hands but it was hard to make out all the detail.

The filming then broke went inside and I could not see what was going on but it seems that the losties have been captured and taken inside the temple. that is just my speculation but i chatted to this spotty kid with huge king lears later who said the same thing.

at this point i had to bugger off home as the strife wanted to go out to some crappy restaurant but you gotta keep the little lady happy!plus i cant stand all that romantic shipper bollocks stuff so if they were about to start shooting some romance stuff it was a good time to leave.

but i can report a bit more from later on as my friend on the set was able to give me a bit of a low down but I am not giving you his name as those crazy lost fans will get him sacked or "bumped off".

then later they filmed another scene where 2 guys who he thinks might be important come out. One is some Asian dude with longblack hair who looked like something out of the Pirates of the bleedin Carribean. the other guy looked very distinctive, white , facial hair, looked like some sort of hippie dude. He was far too far away to see who it actually was but it could have been that Horace goodspeed or whatever or maybe even that scientist bloke from those crazy scratched dharma films DeGroot or whatever his name was.

thats all i have and if i get some more I'll shoot you an alexei

The Angel Of Death
    Ospite
    Quali particolari ti hanno lasciato cosi?

Registrato il
    09-06
    Citazione The Angel Of Death Visualizza Messaggio
    Quali particolari ti hanno lasciato cosi?
    Questo pezzo in particolare.

Spoiler:
    The next part is pretty confusing and Ive no idea what I saw but will try to explain it as best I can. our losties appear to be attacked by what I can only describe as "other" others. These other others dont look quite like what we have become accustomed to as their clothing is pretty different.looks a lot darker and lots of red, seems almost Asian or ethnic, and in fact seems quite "piraty" as some have banadas (spelling? not bananas yu fckers!!!!) on and they are all carry guns. I could not see what the guns were like if they were new or old but they look long.

They seemed to be filming a big bloody fight sequence between our losties and these crazy pirate like others. Sawyer grabs a gun and someone gets shot and he goes into the temple.
    Jack tends to sayids wound and is then being carried by 2 or more people, jack and kate appear to hug/kiss or something and hold hands but it was hard to make out all the detail.
    Traduzione sommaria:

Citazione Alienware
    I Losties sembrano essere attaccati da quelli che posso solo descrivere come "altri" altri. Questi sembrano molto diversi da quelli che abbiamo imparato a conoscere, vestono più scuri e con più rosso e sembrano quasi Asiatici o Z, e di fatto hanno un look molto piratesco dato che molti indossano delle bandane e tutti loro hanno dei fucili. Non sono riuscito a vedere le armi nel dettaglio per scoprire se apparissero nuove o vecchie e consumate.

Sembra che loro abbiano filmato una sequenza di battaglia molto violenta tra i Losties e questi pazzi pirati "altri". Sawyer prende un fucile, spara a qualcuno e poi entra nel tempio.
    Jack prova a vedere la ferita di Sayid che viene poi trasportato da 2 o più persone, Jack e Kate sembrano baciarsi/abbracciarsi e si tengono la mano, ma è difficile capire tutto nei dettagli dalla distanza a cui ero.
    Inoltre sembra che il capo di questi "Altri" Altri sia interpretato da Hiroyuki Sanada che fa ufficialmente parte del Cast della Sesta Stagione di Lost da qualche settimana.

The Angel Of Death
    Ospite
    Oddio
    Spoiler:
    Altri Altri e per non finire sono Altri giapponesi. l'attore l'ho visto in Sunshine.
    Devo dire però che questa storia non mi convince appieno,non trovo motivo per cui questi pirati altri giapponesi siano sull'isola subito dopo l'incidente.
    E a quanto pare allora la storyline del what if non sono vere ma servono a far vedere al pubblico cosa sarebbe successo se...visto che la timeline del 77 riprende da fine 5x17.

Secondo me il 6x05 sarà jack centrico infatti sono molte le analogie con la prima stagione,il poster e ora gli episodi centrici.

A comedian died L'avatar di Lucy.Monostone
    Registrato il
    02-08
    Spoiler:
    all those funky dharma jumpsuits appear to be gone.

Wait.
    ....WHAT?

Bannato
    Registrato il
    09-09
    Citazione Lucy.Monostone Visualizza Messaggio

Wait.
    ....WHAT?
    Non faranno mica puff

Registrato il
    09-06
    Vi getto un osso.

Spoiler:
    Il report parla di "Pirati Asiatici".
    La Black Rock è scomparsa quando era in viaggio verso la Thailandia ed era dalle parti dell'Indonesia, in Asia in pratica...

Da Dark Ufo, Primo Spoiler della stagione riguardo Desmond.

Pericolosità : 1/5

Spoiler:
    Citazione Dark Ufo
    I can confirm through 2 of my contacts that Desmond will indeed be part of the Season 6 Premiere. We hope to have more details on his appearance shortly.

Registrato il
    09-06
    Novità (si fa per dire, è più un recap di cose precedentemente rivelate) dalla TV Guide USA.

Pericolosità : 3/5

Spoiler:
    Citazione TV Guide
    Recent Emmy winner Michael Emerson — just one the Losties who talked to us recently about the show's sixth and final season — promises it will resolve some but not all of fans' questions.

"I don't know if they'll be fully satisfied or not," Emerson says. "I don't know if we want to be fully satisfied. I think it's always best to go away wanting a little more."

You can forgive Emerson for being as enigmatic as his character, Ben Linus. But in interviews with TVGuide.com, his castmates (including Jorge Garcia, Daniel Dae Kim, and Terry O'Quinn) did clarify three things that have nagged us since the fifth-season finale in May:

1. Yes, the bomb exploded. "Basically a bomb went off at the end of the last one and all bets are off," Garcia said. Adds Kim: "At the end of last season there was a big explosion." Of course, neither of them guaranteed that the bomb was Jughead, but we'll just assume it was to keep our heads from spinning.

2. We haven't seen the last of Juliet. A well-placed source tells us Elizabeth Mitchell, who plays the tragic doctor, just flew back from shooting in Hawaii and that she may return there to shoot again.

3. But we probably have seen the last of Libby. "It looks like we're probably not going to see Libby," Garcia says. "They'll probably deal with the story, but [actress Cynthia Watros, who plays Libby] may not be joining us."

Of course, the world of Lost is full of few constants and many variables. But whatever the writers have planned is worthy of the show's past secrets and reveals, O'Quinn promises: "When I read the first script, it's the first time in the whole series that I said, 'Wow, that's amazing,'" he said.

What Lost mysteries do you most want to see resolved when Season 6 begins in 2010?

Registrato il
    09-06
    Novità da Dark Ufo riguardante un nuovo personaggio all'esordio la prossima stagione.

Pericolosità : 4/5

Spoiler:
    Citazione Dark Ufo
    As you may have noticed in the recent Set Photo one of the names on one of the trailers was that of a Detective Rasmussen.

Looking back at some of the casting notices that I'm not allowed to post publicly in full I can confirm that Detective Rasmussen is an investigator who makes a visit to the Hospital that Claire and Kate are in from the previous set reports. The detective may be there to investigate Kate.

Bannato
    Registrato il
    09-09
    Citazione Alienware Visualizza Messaggio
    Vi getto un osso.

Spoiler:
    Il report parla di "Pirati Asiatici".
    La Black Rock è scomparsa quando era in viaggio verso la Thailandia ed era dalle parti dell'Indonesia, in Asia in pratica...

Ci eravamo arrivati

Pag 5 di 79 PrimoPrimo ... 23456781555 ... UltimoUltimo